*

the1_roadrunner

  • D Cup
  • 186
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lentech/
Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« on: April 18, 2004, 01:30:59 PM »
I'm still single and still looking for a girl who wants them. Heads up Ladies..... --RR
 My Home Page  

*God Bless PETITE ladies with LARGE Breast Implants*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Wanting_Large_Breast_Implants/

*

elvin_atombender

  • Lurker since 199x
  • *
  • 21
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 05:32:54 PM »
I gotta admit, you've got balls to advertise your self so honestly!  Just curious... how has this worked out for you?  I noticed your web counter was at 2225.  Any luck yet?  

*

boobrepli

  • Banned User
  • 1209
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 06:15:40 PM »
I am also looking for a Girl who wants em... But im still 22 and living @ parents home ... Planning to move out ... DAMN

You beat me here

*

the1_roadrunner

  • D Cup
  • 186
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lentech/
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 06:34:00 PM »
I believe a lot of the views of my homepage are guys because I receive very few messages from females. In fact I haven't had any replies with much potential.
My ex was a very slim and sexy woman. We got her very full DD implants. She loved em... I loved em.... we had a lot of fun. I've missed that and have wanted to find another Lady like her ever since. So far no luck, but it doesn't hurt to keep looking. I feel what I want in a woman is somewhat rare so I have resorted to looking on the "world wide" web...
--RR  

*God Bless PETITE ladies with LARGE Breast Implants*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Wanting_Large_Breast_Implants/

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 05:36:59 PM »
Quote:

I believe a lot of the views of my homepage are guys because I receive very few messages from females. In fact I haven't had any replies with much potential.
My ex was a very slim and sexy woman. We got her very full DD implants. She loved em... I loved em.... we had a lot of fun. I've missed that and have wanted to find another Lady like her ever since. So far no luck, but it doesn't hurt to keep looking. I feel what I want in a woman is somewhat rare so I have resorted to looking on the "world wide" web...
--RR    





RoadRunner,

I just looked through your site and read all the stuff. You got nerve, and I think there's nothing wrong with knowing what you want and simply advertising it. My hunch is that there are women out there to whom this invitation DOES appeal, but there's a a lot to overcome. The surgery, even if she wants it, is a big ordeal for her to consider, for starters. The additional part, of meeting a gun enthusiast on the internet and essentially making a life together with him, that somehow is an even greater leap of faith. I hope it pans out though.

Just curious... why did you part with your ex?


 

*

the1_roadrunner

  • D Cup
  • 186
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lentech/
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 10:26:52 PM »
Quote:

The additional part, of meeting a gun enthusiast on the internet and essentially making a life together with him, that somehow is an even greater leap of faith. I hope it pans out though.



LOL... you crack me up. There are many women into the shooting sports just as I am. Are you of the impression it's some kind of maniac wildman sport?   Here's one of the cuties who goes out shooting with us. Believe me, she it's not alot for her to overcome... More like I'm trying to overcome her shooting me in the ass with a Thompson Sub machine gun....  
--RR

Another of her on the M60.... Now all I need is a gun toting big titted hottie and I'll be a happy man....
 

*God Bless PETITE ladies with LARGE Breast Implants*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Wanting_Large_Breast_Implants/

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2004, 12:14:33 AM »
So, RoadRunner, you appreciate Vanessa Montagne too!? GREAT!!!

She has always been my favorite and I can't wait until I get a chance to see her in her vid-chat again! Actually, I can't wait until I meet her in person...when or IF that happens, of course!

You are bold to do what you have done, and I admire it. In a certain respect I do the same. I don't just talk to these women on-line just to "shoot the shit." I actually WANT to meet them if I can. Advertising on the web is the way to do it when other methods haven't worked out.

I have several friends that have succeeded that way, and hopefully I will be just as successful. Marriage, or not, if I get to spend even ONE night with them, it was worth it.


Heavy "taking chances because it feels good...and I'm crazy as HELL!" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Vincent

  • E Cup
  • 330
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2004, 12:18:35 AM »
Say, she's cute...and a redhead to boot!  But how much for that Tommy Gun?  I've always wanted one.  Come on, throw me some numbers.  
Where ever there are large boobs, that's where I'll BE!

*

the1_roadrunner

  • D Cup
  • 186
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lentech/
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2004, 11:21:16 PM »
Quote:

Say, she's cute...and a redhead to boot!  But how much for that Tommy Gun?  I've always wanted one.  Come on, throw me some numbers.    



That particular weapon is not for sale but I will tell you, similiar one with drum mag sell for around $15,000. Also all NFA rules apply as well as form 4 transfer. These are real machine guns, not semi auto replicas. A whole bunch of fun!!...  
--RR  

*God Bless PETITE ladies with LARGE Breast Implants*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Wanting_Large_Breast_Implants/

*

the1_roadrunner

  • D Cup
  • 186
    • http://home.earthlink.net/~lentech/
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2004, 12:07:20 AM »
Quote:

So, RoadRunner, you appreciate Vanessa Montagne too!? GREAT!!!

She has always been my favorite and I can't wait until I get a chance to see her in her vid-chat again! Actually, I can't wait until I meet her in person...when or IF that happens, of course!

You are bold to do what you have done, and I admire it. In a certain respect I do the same. I don't just talk to these women on-line just to "shoot the shit." I actually WANT to meet them if I can. Advertising on the web is the way to do it when other methods haven't worked out.

I have several friends that have succeeded that way, and hopefully I will be just as successful. Marriage, or not, if I get to spend even ONE night with them, it was worth it.




Right on... actually I'd enjoy meeting a girl "who wants big tits" and then helping her to enhance her figure to her/my utmost desires...
--RR  

*God Bless PETITE ladies with LARGE Breast Implants*
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Wanting_Large_Breast_Implants/

*

Vincent

  • E Cup
  • 330
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2004, 12:27:56 AM »
Quote:

 similiar one with drum mag sell for around $15,000.




(sigh) Yeah, I figured as much.  I wonder if I can get a $15k loan...for a weapon no less, heh.  Thanks for the info RR.  
Where ever there are large boobs, that's where I'll BE!

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2004, 03:16:01 AM »
Quote:


Right on... actually I'd enjoy meeting a girl "who wants big tits" and then helping her to enhance her figure to her/my utmost desires...
--RR    




Well, well...um, yeah...THAT too!


Heavy "dammit...he may be a bit more ambitious than me...SHIT! " Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2004, 05:02:44 PM »
&X©4&?quote]The additional part, of meeting a gun enthusiast on the internet and essentially making a life together with him, that somehow is an even greater leap of faith. I hope it pans out though.



LOL... you crack me up. There are many women into the shooting sports just as I am. Are you of the impression it's some kind of maniac wildman sport?   Here's one of the cuties who goes out shooting with us. Believe me, she it's not alot for her to overcome... More like I'm trying to overcome her shooting me in the ass with a Thompson Sub machine gun....  
--RR

Another of her on the M60.... Now all I need is a gun toting big titted hottie and I'll be a happy man....
 





Naw, I know.

I was just saying that - statistically speaking - the odds get longer and longer when you add up all the conditions you lay out. Finding the woman who wants the huge implants winnows the field down... then from that number of potential candidates you're hoping for the one who's into guns, (or isn't put off by them anyhow)... then from that even smaller number you have to overcome the reluctance that most people have when it comes to hooking up with some one over the internet. Those are the hoops this woman has to fit through. I'm not saying she isn't out there... only commenting that it's asking a lot.

But how can you find/get what you want if you don't ask? And you have been totally forthright and direct and specific, which helps a lot.

Again, best of luck and more power to you!




 

*

boobrepli

  • Banned User
  • 1209
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2004, 07:52:03 PM »
Guns or no guns, USA is a country that has the most murders in the whole world because of this.  You got a gun in your house, you get extremely mad at someone, bang, murder N#1.  Here in belgium there has approximitly 1 on the 2000 people a gun.
In the united states there are 10 on the 30 who have a gun.  Ever seen the movie 'bowling for columnbine' from Michael Moore?  

My point is not that your country is bad, but i suggest that you better don't get too obsessed with guns, it can kill ya for sure.  Know how to love, not to shoot  This is an advice, not a lesson

*

steveo

  • L Cup
  • 1839
Re: Still Looking for a Girl who wants em
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2004, 08:58:54 PM »
  Know how to love, not to shoot  This is an advice, not a lesson    Good advise, but mankind has not evolved enough to take the greatest advantage of it, yet. Mankind, being the power hungry animal that he is, makes it necessary to think a little different.

A revered U.S. leader said this.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.  Thomas Jefferson

Our homocide rate is just 3.77 per 100,000 more   than yours. Not that much when you consider Russia at over 22 per 100,000.

Ok, so our homocide rate is higher, but when our government does something stupid, we can use guns... When your government does something stupid (remember the Nazis?), you get to use sticks and stones...  
So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley