*

Benji Dude

  • G Cup
  • 933
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2007, 05:07:24 PM »
Quote:

It's funny, I used to think "Well maybe if she actually had boobs I would at least be able to tolerate her".  Apparently my hatred of stupidity is stronger than my love of boobs, though, as I still yearn to see her fired out of a cannon into a brick wall.




But she might survive the impact with a brick wall!  Best blast her into the sun, at least way we won't have to worry about her any more.

*

Canopic_Juggs

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2007, 05:44:47 PM »
Quote:

But she might survive the impact with a brick wall!  Best blast her into the sun, at least way we won't have to worry about her any more.




True.  If she hit head-first, there'd be no permanent damage. (Except to the poor wall.)

*

titmouse

  • F Cup
  • 1152
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2007, 07:50:41 PM »
Sorry the only reason that woman has a brain is to keep external air pressure from crushing her skull.

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2007, 12:43:57 AM »
On top of that, she's not nearly as stupid as many of you think she is.  She is very good at doing dumb things and getting caught, but also even better at pretending to be "dumb" as we know it.  I like the new boobs and I like Paris even more.

*

La_Mangouste

  • C Cup
  • 81
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #139 on: March 29, 2007, 08:08:29 AM »
It's not that kind of plastic surgery she need... cause actually all I see on these pictures is her nose.

*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #140 on: March 29, 2007, 10:43:08 AM »
I guess I don't get why so many people dislike her.  Personally, I think she's hot, funny, cute.  I'd **82** with her in a flash.  Probably a lot of people are bitter because she's rich and spoiled and famous...for really no good reason.  She's ditsy but that's part of her "cute" act.  And she's thin I suppose...a lot of people in this forum prefer their women over 200 pounds.  There's someone for everyone out there I guess....

*

Canopic_Juggs

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #141 on: March 29, 2007, 11:07:48 AM »
Wait... some people actually like her?  Ewwwwww!

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6948
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #142 on: March 29, 2007, 01:56:42 PM »
Quote:

...but also even better at pretending to be "dumb" as we know it.




People in Hollywood say that she really is as stupid as she appears.
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #143 on: March 29, 2007, 02:35:18 PM »
Quote:

I guess I don't get why so many people dislike her.


Where shall I begin?

Because she is annoying.
Because she is famous basically for being famous.
Because she seems to have no real job yet her face is plastered all over the place.
Because she stopped being friends with the (much cuter when she has some meat on her bones) Nicole Richie.
Because her mother is a PITA as well.
Because...  

Quote:

Personally, I think she's hot, funny, cute.  I'd **82** with her in a flash.


Good luck on that one, soldier  
Quote:

Probably a lot of people are bitter because she's rich and spoiled and famous...for really no good reason.


I'm not bitter because she's rich and spoiled. I'm just sick of hearing from her, with her every move analysed like it's Shakespeare, when there are so many more important things to know about in the world. People are dying in Darfur and yet Americans know more about Paris Hilton's pantlessness. Incredible and annoying.  
Quote:

She's ditsy but that's part of her "cute" act.  And she's thin I suppose...a lot of people in this forum prefer their women over 200 pounds.


I would still think that Paris Hilton is annoying even if she were built like Jana. The woman is not the first rich young blonde on the planet, you know. I refuse to see why I should even know her name. What earthly good has she done with her wealth and fame? None that I know of. Richer and even more famous women than her (such as Oprah) have done much more useful things for people in this world than Ms. Hilton.

Enough, I say, enough. The day more Americans pay no more attention to her and her escapades and instead do something about the true evils in this world (such as the genocides in Zimbabwe, the Sudan, Burma, etc.) would be a great day indeed.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

ThomasSchmidt

  • F Cup
  • 454
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #144 on: March 29, 2007, 03:26:51 PM »
Quote:

(such as the genocides in Zimbabwe, the Sudan, Burma, etc.) would be a great day indeed.




Or about their mess in Iraq.
Sorry, you had that one coming.

Anyway, let's hope that Paris' gets another set of hopefully bigger implants soon. Then at least she will be good for something.

*

Lovesquirrel

  • D Cup
  • 93
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #145 on: March 29, 2007, 03:39:51 PM »
hehehehehe... Thank god Ireland's neutral... well sort of
'Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love... - Charlie Brown.

'...well love may be blind... but it -does- have a sense of smell.'

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #146 on: March 29, 2007, 04:19:31 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

(such as the genocides in Zimbabwe, the Sudan, Burma, etc.) would be a great day indeed.




Or about their mess in Iraq.
Sorry, you had that one coming.


Oh, no doubt
Quote:

Anyway, let's hope that Paris' gets another set of hopefully bigger implants soon. Then at least she will be good for something.


Oh, she had implants put in? Pfft. Attention whore that she is.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

ThomasSchmidt

  • F Cup
  • 454
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #147 on: March 29, 2007, 04:22:51 PM »
Quote:

hehehehehe... Thank god Ireland's neutral... well sort of




Neutral on what?

*

ThomasSchmidt

  • F Cup
  • 454
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #148 on: March 29, 2007, 04:24:20 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

(such as the genocides in Zimbabwe, the Sudan, Burma, etc.) would be a great day indeed.




Or about their mess in Iraq.
Sorry, you had that one coming.


Oh, no doubt
Quote:

Anyway, let's hope that Paris' gets another set of hopefully bigger implants soon. Then at least she will be good for something.


Oh, she had implants put in? Pfft. Attention whore that she is.




And it's such a shame. If you go for implants, at least put something bigger in than those tiny ones. I mean it's definitely an improvement of her looks, but with bigger implants and a few pounds on her ribs more, she might actually look quite good.
She'd still be an airhead though.

*

Lovesquirrel

  • D Cup
  • 93
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #149 on: March 29, 2007, 04:38:26 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

hehehehehe... Thank god Ireland's neutral... well sort of




Neutral on what?




In regards to Iraq we're 'supposed' to be neutral however if you visit Shannon airport you'll find we're not.

Love 'Did the US troops strolling about the place give it away?' Squirrel.

Also alot of Irish people aren't happy about it but the government can do nothing as America's 'indirectly warned' us that if we don't allow US planes land in Shannon then we're taking our business out of Ireland.

-Love 'Basically we're little bitches' Squirrel

Oh yeah just thought I'd add 'Paris Hilton's a ticko' to make this post relevent to the thread...
'Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love... - Charlie Brown.

'...well love may be blind... but it -does- have a sense of smell.'