*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2007, 04:43:07 PM »
Quote:

If you go for implants, at least put something bigger in than those tiny ones. I mean it's definitely an improvement of her looks, but with bigger implants and a few pounds on her ribs more, she might actually look quite good.
She'd still be an airhead though.


True dat An exceptionally well-known airhead.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2007, 05:25:04 PM »
She got implants? I thought it was a bad morph!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2007, 06:25:21 PM »
She's so so SO in the public eye and so closely scrutinized, she kinda HAS to go small first. So it looks like a cute fashion accessory and no one questions it much. After all, she's Paris Hilton, the most superficial media-whore ever invented. As for her going larger, she may never go huge, but don't rule out going larger. She's not the prettiest thing, as her youth fades and her tits become an asset to her sex appeal, you might see her go bigger, and bigger.

I hope so.
I hate her, but that won't stop her from coming out of my tv and my internet. So she might as well satisfy my desire to see her inflate her chest.

*

ElmerFudd

  • Z Cup
  • 2746
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2007, 07:41:30 PM »
I don't think her current breastage could support much more right now.  Though she may have gotten expandibles, allowing her to inflate some more once her skin stretches a little.

And please note that the storage unit she forgot to pay for had paperwork (prescription) indicating that she has Herpes.

Too many people have gone there before.  Be careful, you may fall in!

*

colt13

  • E Cup
  • 617
Re: Kathy Hilton
« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2007, 08:54:40 PM »
Ok, i know what a MILF and a cougar are, but what is PITA?

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Kathy Hilton
« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2007, 10:13:41 PM »
Pain In The Ass.

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Kathy Hilton
« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2007, 01:35:50 AM »
Of course we should definitely believe what some people in Hollywood say over what we actually hear in candid interviews.  Most of the dumb is an act, the rest is just part of the lifestyle.

*

Boob_Ring

  • E Cup
  • 411
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2007, 01:09:19 PM »
Look at the pic...

Paris has personally and carefully chosen her implants    

I'm breast obsessed, Please you help me!

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2007, 01:38:29 PM »
Sure it's a sign of the apocalypse, but I'm beginning to think maybe I was wrong about Paris Hilton.

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6951
Re: Kathy Hilton
« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2007, 01:47:11 PM »
Quote:

Of course we should definitely believe what some people in Hollywood say over what we actually hear in candid interviews.  Most of the dumb is an act, the rest is just part of the lifestyle.




Noone has ever accused her of being smart.  Or even moderately intelligent.
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2007, 06:53:12 PM »
Quote:

Sure it's a sign of the apocalypse, but I'm beginning to think maybe I was wrong about Paris Hilton.


I was OK with this until I got to the word "think". You cannot use the words "think" and "Paris Hilton" in the same sentence. It's the law!!!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2007, 09:53:33 PM »
The point is, merely from the way she speaks candidly, you can tell that she puts on an act, like on her show for instance.

*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2007, 07:50:25 PM »
While I have little doubt that she's relatively spoiled and self-involved, every so often she seems to let her guard slip and say something moderately intelligent or insightful.  I doubt if she's a brain surgeon but I have a sneaking feeling that she's simply putting on the airhead heiress act.

Not that I truly care much, if I'm going to get the tall, famous, and wealthy dyed-blonde, I'll take Uma Thurman please!

Matt
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #163 on: April 01, 2007, 03:37:51 PM »
Maybe she will make another sex tape and we can see what she had done.
Good_Grip

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Paris Hilton Distracts With Her New Breasts
« Reply #164 on: April 01, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »
I hate to admit it, but I totally agree.  I'm sure Paris is no national merit scholar, but I'm sure she's smarter than she lets on.  It really answers the question why no one pays attention to Ivanka Trump.  The airhead act is what's keeping Paris in the spotlight.

The slut thing, that's not an act.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!