Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2004, 05:48:57 PM »
Please for give me but I can't help but feel sorry for that woman...
But Johnney how tall was she? I'm guessing 5 foot nothing...  
Breasts grow - that's BE... what happens after that is irrelevant.
--Prophet Tenebrae---

*

JizzTits

  • Z Cup
  • 3099
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2004, 06:56:35 PM »
wow! i'd certainly think "bullshit" as well... but then since you're a medial illustrator... i'm guessing you'd see these rarities that most of us would never get the chance to...

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!


*

XXLHS

  • D Cup
  • 125
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2004, 10:19:48 PM »
Ok, you need to get a picture phone.  

Mind you , the sketch is very nice...   but given the access you have in the local area and the statistical probablity of a possible third sighting.  I say again... we all want you to get a picture phone and hunt this woman down... now... right now... what are you standing there for!? Go Go Go...

*Gabs computer and starts googling for Sprint PCS in a flurry of activity*  

Donations for picture phone bill to be sent to the above person ASAP...
   

-Also-

One thing, I will add is that many people don't look at the people around them when in public places.  I personally am a people-watcher and I look around constantly (Situation Awareness is the term I guess) but many of my friends when asked "Did you see that girl, did you see that?" have not a clue about it and have missed most of what I see out there.  

I think that its common with some people to be very observant (hence they catch a lot of things like this) and others to be less so (hence they miss most of what is around them).

*

Jynx

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 13
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2004, 11:19:26 PM »
Johnny Swell, i've always marvelled at your work and creativity that accompanies it.  The blueberry comic was superb, as are these illustrations of what seem like once in a life time encounters.  Lucky for Swell, he's bumped in to two of them!  Really Johnny, where do you live?  It must be something in the water.  

*

ApesMa

  • F Cup
  • 506
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2004, 07:22:58 AM »
Wow. Thanks for the sketch. Sigh. If only I could meet such women.  

*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2004, 10:11:51 AM »
So, what are we dealing with here? From the sketches it appears to be another extreme case of hypertrophy, yet unchecked. What seemed to be the socio-economic situation of the family? Do a lot of lower or working class families show up at the Rio buffet in addition to the tourists? I'm immediately reminded of the gigantomastia photo from early last century-the black and white one where the subject has her face concealed beneath a cloth and her behemoth pontoon like breasts are laid out like a good yard in front of her. I'm speculating because I'm trying to wrap my head around he idea. As we've seen this type of thing occur in Africa and Asia where little or no medical help is available, but never in N. America aside from the Isabelle Lanthier case where she stopped growing and reduced at the point where our "Buffet" girl was at the electronic store last year. I guess where I'm going is that this type of thing probably happens a little more often than we think just that medical attention is readily available in our part of the world, plus privacy is better cherished here where authorities in say China (the "Ting Jiafeng" case) and Africa (see "Maria" in the link) seem ready to jump at the chance to put these cases front and center.Actually, there was an article in Redbook 2 years ago that outlined a similar case in Virginia concerning a pregnant Indian student that reduced and continued growing-at one point gaining 3 pounds in her breasts  overnight to the point where she couldnt fit behind her desk in class and had to leave school, etc. Not to mention the two (so far) reductions of Drew Barrymore.That wheelchair may indicate that they've sought some type of medical help  and got the bare minimum. Poor? No insurance? Reduction's out of the question, heres a wheelbarrow for those things. In any case, be on the lookout for reduction fundraisers around town...  Oh, and with all those gawking tourists in Vegas, I'm sure a picture will show up on the net sooner or later. How much "Rio" money would you bet that casino security cameras caught sight of the spectacle and zoomed in for a closeup.Spanish Gigantomastia Page
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

*

ApesMa

  • F Cup
  • 506
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2004, 09:23:06 PM »
Maybe this would be a good challenge for morphers. How close can someone come to manipulating an image to look like Johnny's sketch?  

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2004, 10:12:52 PM »
Quote:

Actually, there was an article in Redbook 2 years ago that outlined a similar case in Virginia concerning a pregnant Indian student that reduced and continued growing-at one point gaining 3 pounds in her breasts  overnight to the point where she couldnt fit behind her desk in class and had to leave school, etc.


Not Indian, but Egyptian. See this Forum thread for the complete article:

http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=239865&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

brstfetish

  • E Cup
  • 247
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2004, 12:01:33 AM »
This sighting is truly amazing. How unjust is life when such a beautiful body (at least in my eyes) can be such a handicap for her.

Did you think about maybe trying to start a conversation with her somehow? I think I would've hit on her big time, somehow. I think I wouldn't have been able to look at myself in the mirror if I didn't ;-). Those opportunities are once in a lifetime.    

*

Demolition_Man

  • E Cup
  • 241
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2005, 03:43:35 PM »
*bump*
Have you seen her recently, Johnny?  

*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2005, 04:57:10 PM »
Funny I was wondering the same thing recently. Especially during my Vegas Trip in Aug/Sept. almost made a day of camping out at the Rio buffet.
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

*

Demolition_Man

  • E Cup
  • 241
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2005, 05:12:13 PM »
heh. IF I ever to to Vegas, I will certainly stop by Rio as well.  It seems to posess some cosmic BE magnetism.......  

*

Catch22

  • F Cup
  • 478
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2005, 08:28:58 PM »
This is what all these pictureless "sightings" need.

A couragous sketch artist. All the major police departments have one, why not the BEA Forums?
If only...

Never give up, never surrender! Art is in the eye of the artist first and foremost. Anyone else is just gravy!

*

Litch

  • F Cup
  • 592
    • The BE Grove
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2005, 10:36:21 PM »
The story... the art....

wow man, just wow.
In addition: Doom!

http://thebegrove.com

*

ample1

  • D Cup
  • 125
    • www.houseofswell.com
Re: Well, I don't usually do this but.... SIGHTING (with sketch)
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2005, 01:56:16 AM »
there used to be a gal in elcajon ca that would sit in front of the post office and get handouts. NOw she was a large gal but she had boobs about the size johnny drew (2nd) I caught up with her only to find another gal not as large but still h-i j size who Idated for a breif time. The BIG gal at one point asked me to her room and then proceeded to hit me up for a date with her boobs. I declined cause I was soooooo stunned when she pulled them out from unde her dress I was speechless. she wrapped on over my leg and worked real hard at me to get me to spend some cash. I didnt.. as at the time, lik enow I spend every extra dime on preggo material.
she then proceeded to tell me she had gotten that way being pregnant twice in one year and living next door to the icecream palor did NOTHING but eat icream cones 24/7

I belive johnnies pic, I've seen some very simular more than once .
 theres a black gal in east sd thats easy that size. I once had to wait as she crossed the street in front of me on eleg placed at a time as she swung her body from side to side forward.

both those gals would be easy 30 plus now.