*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #225 on: June 19, 2005, 11:23:28 PM »
sounds like conforming to me, besides I didn't think Busty.pl pics were forboden only Score and other specific models

*

pavulon

  • F Cup
  • 406
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #226 on: June 20, 2005, 12:39:36 AM »
Quote:

sounds like conforming to me, besides I didn't think Busty.pl pics were forboden only Score and other specific models



  Well, Dingus and Dr. Hyde posted Busty pl images. Mine came from Nadine's site, and unmorphed images of either her or models on her site is prohibited.

I recently got into a "spirted discussion" with Palomine, over interpretion of the site rules. My understanding is that moderators are allowed to use their descretion with interpreting some of the rules. Morphing is normally associated here at BEA, with changing the shape or size of the breasts. I wanted to alter my image so that it would qualify as a morph, without changing anything about her incredible rack!  

I only hope this does not lead to modifying the "morph rule". If not, I'll post another MORPHED image tomorrow.

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #227 on: June 20, 2005, 07:58:40 AM »
Re: your avatar--

I've got a FEEV-ah, and the only prescription....is more cowbell....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #228 on: June 20, 2005, 12:57:03 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

sounds like conforming to me, besides I didn't think Busty.pl pics were forboden only Score and other specific models



  Well, Dingus and Dr. Hyde posted Busty pl images. Mine came from Nadine's site, and unmorphed images of either her or models on her site is prohibited.

I recently got into a "spirted discussion" with Palomine, over interpretion of the site rules. My understanding is that moderators are allowed to use their descretion with interpreting some of the rules. Morphing is normally associated here at BEA, with changing the shape or size of the breasts. I wanted to alter my image so that it would qualify as a morph, without changing anything about her incredible rack!  

I only hope this does not lead to modifying the "morph rule". If not, I'll post another MORPHED image tomorrow.





To clarify:

Yes, multiple images combined into a single file (or a linked file as Pav did) are WITHIN 1-1-1-1 and NOT a rule problem.

And yes, MORPHED images of Nadine/etc... site content are permitted within the 1-1-1-1 limit. However, since that particular rule which was put into place by the BEA Owner exists due to an agreement between him and Nadine's webmaster... I think that if you're making small tweaks to the image simply to workaround the spirit of that agreement, it'll only make trouble for this site's Owner in the long run. Nadine's webmaster was KIND enough to agree to allow (traditional) morphs of his property to be posted here within reason... he was/is NOT obligated to do so and COULD have simply said NO to ANY use of his property as some other copyright holders have. Were we to allow users to routinely post such images that had been edited in modest and subtle ways, it would basically be 'cheating' on the spirit of the agreement between the two webmasters, and that's something that WON'T be good for anyone.

Thus, while I won't pull the image above, I will ask that EVERYONE please respect both the letter AND the SPIRIT of the BEA Owner's policies, which exist ONLY to protect this site and it's users' interests. Thus, please limit posts of Nadine/etc... content ONLY to traditional morphs as per the agreement made by the Owner.

Thanks.

*

linsey_fan

  • E Cup
  • 574
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #229 on: June 20, 2005, 07:30:50 PM »
Wow! I just love those pics. Fully dressed but those pics are sexier than 99% of the pics that I see of busty models. Great photography and they really show off what an amazing body Jana has and how comfortable she is about it. It's unfortunate that we can't get to see more of those kinds of pics.

*

hincandenza

  • Banned User
  • 288
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #230 on: June 21, 2005, 12:05:01 AM »
She's awesome, BUT... in the latest set, from nadine-j.de, she looks like she has implants! Her breasts seem more "squared off" around the bottom, she has what *may* be scars just under her nipples, and the shape, while nude, looks like it might be augmented.

Don't get me wrong- she's something else, even if she has implants, and you couldn't be that big with implants if you weren't already started.  But just take a close look at that set from Nadine-j.de... I'll defer to you expert boobologists on this matter.

*

Roger_Smith

  • D Cup
  • 140
    • http://web.gotricounty.com/~farmall/
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #231 on: June 21, 2005, 12:32:33 AM »
i wish my gf had a more of her curves! i would love that! even thou she dont still love her!

*

Adlatus

  • E Cup
  • 377
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #232 on: June 21, 2005, 03:58:17 AM »
Quote:

She's awesome, BUT... in the latest set, from nadine-j.de, she looks like she has implants! Her breasts seem more "squared off" around the bottom, she has what *may* be scars just under her nipples, and the shape, while nude, looks like it might be augmented.

Don't get me wrong- she's something else, even if she has implants, and you couldn't be that big with implants if you weren't already started.  But just take a close look at that set from Nadine-j.de... I'll defer to you expert boobologists on this matter.




Hincandenza, thats exactly what I thought when I saw the picture of her, with front view of her breasts. A second line under her right breast (our point of view) and her areolae (the shape) look 'different'. Perhaps not as if she had them augmented, but some sort of operation.

But thats perhaps the sick mind of a morpher. If I see too much - or unidentifiable - lines and shades, I immediately investigate the pictures for clues if it is not altered: the model or the photo.

Adlatus

*

dLurker

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #233 on: June 21, 2005, 03:18:54 PM »
I figured out how to download the movie that went with the first photoset, but I can't replicate it to download the new one for the blue shirt set.  Has anyone had any luck downloading the new "lustro" movie?

dLurker

*

linsey_fan

  • E Cup
  • 574
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #234 on: June 23, 2005, 05:27:58 PM »
I just viewed the latest clip of the incredible Maria / Jana posted today at Busty.pl and once again I'm blown away by what a major turn-on this girl is. She's obviously got an amazing and exceptional body but there's more to it than that. She just is very comfortable and natural in front of the camera and knows how to tease and show off her assets for maximum effect. Also, the contrast between such huge breasts on such a small frame always gets to me. The view of that yellow top being stretched so much is amazing to watch.  There's still no full frontal nude shot but there are many shots from the back that definitely shows how stacked she is. I've attached a small photo of some screen caps from that video although it certainly doesn't do her justice since you have to see her boobs in motion to fully appreciate.

By the way, I do agree that some of the pics at Nadine's site "seem" to show that she might be enhanced but from the way her boobs move in this latest video that just doesn't seem possible at all. Fake breasts would never move like that. I would be interested in knowing what others think.

*

Roger_Smith

  • D Cup
  • 140
    • http://web.gotricounty.com/~farmall/
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #235 on: June 23, 2005, 05:32:55 PM »
does she all but tease in chips and videos? has she shown her tits yet?

*

Dingus

  • F Cup
  • 600
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #236 on: June 23, 2005, 06:00:18 PM »
Not on Busty Pl anyway.

That Yellow blouse video is no exception.

If I see one more video that manages NOT to show her breasts, I'm going to burrow through my computer and throttle their webmaster.

*

Roger_Smith

  • D Cup
  • 140
    • http://web.gotricounty.com/~farmall/
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #237 on: June 23, 2005, 06:47:33 PM »
does she have pictures on other sites?

*

Dingus

  • F Cup
  • 600
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #238 on: June 23, 2005, 07:52:20 PM »
Yes, she also posed for Nadines site.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Jana Defi aka Maria Swan aka Prinzessa Super Thread MERGED
« Reply #239 on: June 23, 2005, 08:10:15 PM »
Just as there is a war between whose breast are bigger between Yulia Nova and Anya/Sabrina, this one comes in and slap both girls silly with each breast.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."