*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2006, 08:21:17 AM »
I was just about to type that same thing.  TMI.


Quote:


eh.
waaayy too much information as far as I´m concerned...


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

richard69

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2006, 08:39:46 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

JUst looked at the photo's of Miosotis on Nadine's site and have to say she is far and away the best big boob model of all time. Of course I've been wanking off to those photos non-stop. The size of those breasts get's me hard in no time. I think my current Miosotis fantasy would be for her to sit on the edge of that bed and fondle her huge boobs whilst I stabnd over her aiming my cock at her tit's. I spray my cum all over them (about a weeks worth so it's quite a lot) and then command her her to lick and suck my thick sperm off her nipples. She does this by using both hands to lift her breast's up to her mouth as they're too heavy to lift with one hand.Wow! Anyone else have any horny fantasies about Miosotis tit's?




eh.
waaayy too much information as far as I´m concerned...





Don't be silly! This is a common fetish amongst big boob lovers. I've spoken to quite a few mates who are huge boob fans and they've alll expressed a liking for this. As do the women I've been with too!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2006, 08:40:21 AM »
Don't worry, he will soon enough trip over the rule against posting pictures of Daktari models and get banned or something

-- TheZookie "moral of the story: too much information doesn't get you friends or help you to positively influence people " 007
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2006, 07:40:34 PM »
Quote:

Can anyone tell me if they can recall if the fine gentlemen who discovered Melina/Miosotis (who is sadly no longer with us) ever divulged her bra size or if Nadine's site mentions it?

I'm very curious!




Misread? Then the statement "who is no longer with us" should follow "fine gentlemen" and not Miosotis. Did the fine gentlemen die in a plane crash? Or did they suffer heart attacks from watching her?

I'm surprised that this lady hasn't garnered more attention considering her astounding attributes. I guess that's what happens when her photos have been banned.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2006, 09:14:29 PM »
Quote:


I'm surprised that this lady hasn't garnered more attention considering her astounding attributes. I guess that's what happens when her photos have been banned.


Correction: her photos haven't been banned: BEA Forum members are prohibited from putting up pictures of her that were taken by Daktari Lorenz (you know, the webmaster for Milena Velba, Nadine Jensen, et al. Read the Forum Rules for the full list of prohibited content here at the BEA.

-- TheZookie "just trying to be a good corporate citizen" 007
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

richard69

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2006, 09:39:21 AM »
Eh? I don't think so TheZookie007. I am fully aware of the rules of the forum thank you!  

*

joenny

  • G Cup
  • 1057
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2006, 10:09:22 AM »
Quote:

eh.
waaayy too much information as far as I´m concerned...




Don't be silly! This is a common fetish amongst big boob lovers. I've spoken to quite a few mates who are huge boob fans and they've alll expressed a liking for this. As do the women I've been with too!




that might be true. with my statement, I was referring to the amount of information you were giving us about your sexual preferances and number of w*nking sessions. if you have followed this forum a bit, you might have noticed that this kind of statement is not very common here. we, at least, *try* not to (only) objectize the women we´re talking about - also because some of them are lurking or even actively participating in our discussions.

I know, it might sound a bit bigot to you, but I don´t know how to put it differently.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2006, 10:30:11 AM »
I hope I can post this and we can all remain civil to one another and not devolve into a flaming session.

I have seen Miosotis' photos and, quite frankly, I don't find her breasts attractive.  She's got a cute face for sure, but she looks to me as if she has a bit of macromastia, and her boobs look mishapen and semi-deformed to me.  Am I the only one who feels this way?  They sag a lot and the nipples are pointing straight down and are on the sides.  They just look weird and unpleasant to me.  

Maybe I'm the only one.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

phill_1_a

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 19
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2006, 12:41:07 PM »
Quote:

She's got a cute face for sure, but she looks to me as if she has a bit of macromastia




I would say she has also. For her breasts to grow that large she must have some unique condition. She's not overly plump unlike most women who attain her proportions.

*

mcboob

  • C Cup
  • 98
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »
Quote:

I hope I can post this and we can all remain civil to one another and not devolve into a flaming session.

I have seen Miosotis' photos and, quite frankly, I don't find her breasts attractive.  She's got a cute face for sure, but she looks to me as if she has a bit of macromastia, and her boobs look mishapen and semi-deformed to me.  Am I the only one who feels this way?  They sag a lot and the nipples are pointing straight down and are on the sides.  They just look weird and unpleasant to me.  

Maybe I'm the only one.





There simply is nothing intelligent to gain by posting negative perceptions or opinions about models.

As everyone is aware, and it happens time and time again, Inevitably people who appreciate the model will take offense.


If you don't like a model; fantastic, there is no reason to waste your time writing it, simply don't jack off to her and keep it moving.

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2006, 01:19:49 PM »
In my opinion, I don't think that any photos of her will EVER top the Caribmodel photos.  To be honest, the photos from Nadine's site don't do her justice.  The attached photo is one of the most gorgeous things I've ever seen.  Even if she wasn't busty at all, I'd still feel that way.

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2006, 01:26:28 PM »
Quote:

I hope I can post this and we can all remain civil to one another and not devolve into a flaming session.

I have seen Miosotis' photos and, quite frankly, I don't find her breasts attractive.  She's got a cute face for sure, but she looks to me as if she has a bit of macromastia, and her boobs look mishapen and semi-deformed to me.  Am I the only one who feels this way?  They sag a lot and the nipples are pointing straight down and are on the sides.  They just look weird and unpleasant to me.  

Maybe I'm the only one.




You're not the only one, but then again, my tastes run more towards nicely-shaped implants.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2006, 01:43:36 PM »
Got to disagree with you there DJ... if someone is that large then I have no reason to complain

Nice face, neither slim or plump *nicely in the middle*, a spectacular rack... tis many a man's dream to see a woman like that for real
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2006, 01:54:10 PM »
well at least Daktari makes top notch images.
I dont mind weirdish boobs. Thats exactly what i like.

*

sibl

  • C Cup
  • 51
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2006, 02:01:03 PM »
Quote:

well at least Daktari makes top notch images.
I dont mind weirdish boobs. Thats exactly what i like.




I agree with you dude, let's just stop and think about who
Daktari has truffled out over the last few years.