*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2005, 10:50:44 AM »
Quote:

What makes you so sure?  It's repeated several times in the Playboy article (and in other articles about her) that they're 100% real and it's not outside the realm of possibility that they are.  I don't see how you can be so certain when your only evidence is an airbrushed photo.

My experience is gals won't make a huge deal about their boobs being real unless they are.  If they're fake, they usually have no commment about the subject.




Her breasts fcertainly look like classic fakes.  The nipples are way up on the upper curve of the breast, which is rather standard for fakes.  I direct you to the shot on pag 126.  Look at any pictures of the large breasted naturals that we love so much, the nipple is right on the apex of the breast, on Diora, they're way up the curve, actually closer to the upper start of the breast than the apex. They also are quite, er, perky for such large breasts.  Keeping in mind that Playboy used tosay that Anna Nicole Smith was natural, I'll refrain from believing them just 'cause.

Matt
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2005, 11:07:27 AM »
All I know is, I've personally seen and/or worked with a large number of natural women who have breasts that are so spectacular and perfect that they certainly don't look real, but they are: Jaime Hammer (see attached file - her boobs fit your "fake" description below to a tee), Danielle Riley, Petra Verkaik, Erica, Campbell, or more recently Jana/Princessa who some people in here still think is augmented but is not.  All of these gals are natural and all are constantly accused of having fake ones.  Naturally, it drives them a little nuts to hear this -- nobody wants to be labelled something that they aren't, especially when that label has negative connotations and it's coming from someone who thinks they're an "expert" in the matter.  That's why these girls make a point to reiterate that they are indeed real, wheras women who are fake have the "no comment" policy.

Bottom line is, just because a set of boobs is genetically perfect and doesn't droop like 99% of large breasts in the world doesn't automatically mean they're fake.  Granted, they're rare, but that's the whole point -- otherwise these gals wouldn't be in Playboy or posing nude.  They pose BECAUSE they are amazing specimens.



Quote:

Quote:

What makes you so sure?  It's repeated several times in the Playboy article (and in other articles about her) that they're 100% real and it's not outside the realm of possibility that they are.  I don't see how you can be so certain when your only evidence is an airbrushed photo.

My experience is gals won't make a huge deal about their boobs being real unless they are.  If they're fake, they usually have no commment about the subject.




Her breasts fcertainly look like classic fakes.  The nipples are way up on the upper curve of the breast, which is rather standard for fakes.  I direct you to the shot on pag 126.  Look at any pictures of the large breasted naturals that we love so much, the nipple is right on the apex of the breast, on Diora, they're way up the curve, actually closer to the upper start of the breast than the apex. They also are quite, er, perky for such large breasts.  Keeping in mind that Playboy used tosay that Anna Nicole Smith was natural, I'll refrain from believing them just 'cause.

Matt


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2005, 02:31:12 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

What makes you so sure?  It's repeated several times in the Playboy article (and in other articles about her) that they're 100% real and it's not outside the realm of possibility that they are.  I don't see how you can be so certain when your only evidence is an airbrushed photo.

My experience is gals won't make a huge deal about their boobs being real unless they are.  If they're fake, they usually have no commment about the subject.




Her breasts fcertainly look like classic fakes.  The nipples are way up on the upper curve of the breast, which is rather standard for fakes.  I direct you to the shot on pag 126.  Look at any pictures of the large breasted naturals that we love so much, the nipple is right on the apex of the breast, on Diora, they're way up the curve, actually closer to the upper start of the breast than the apex. They also are quite, er, perky for such large breasts.  Keeping in mind that Playboy used tosay that Anna Nicole Smith was natural, I'll refrain from believing them just 'cause.

Matt




We all know that Devin Valencia's are real, also.  And they have the nipple way up on the boob.  Check the attached pic.  She's a 30DD bra size.  See her in Young Ripe Melons 7.

I think Diora's are real or else she wouldn't be making such a big deal.  To confirm this, I need to see them bounce.  That's the real test.

As for Anna Nicole's claim of real back in the day - you could tell in her videos that there was a bag under the skin, from day one.  I never thought she was real.  She's a big liar.

And I agree - the very reason chicks like Diora are popular is because they have the equivalent of 2 Hope Diamonds on their chests.  The virtue of perfection makes them desirable as photography subjects.  If something's rare and beautiful - it gets photographed, right?

*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2005, 02:43:10 PM »
Quote:

All I know is, I've personally seen and/or worked with a large number of natural women who have breasts that are so spectacular and perfect that they certainly don't look real, but they are: Jaime Hammer (see attached file - her boobs fit your "fake" description below to a tee), Danielle Riley, Petra Verkaik, Erica, Campbell, or more recently Jana/Princessa who some people in here still think is augmented but is not.  All of these gals are natural and all are constantly accused of having fake ones.  Naturally, it drives them a little nuts to hear this -- nobody wants to be labelled something that they aren't, especially when that label has negative connotations and it's coming from someone who thinks they're an "expert" in the matter.  That's why these girls make a point to reiterate that they are indeed real, wheras women who are fake have the "no comment" policy.

Bottom line is, just because a set of boobs is genetically perfect and doesn't droop like 99% of large breasts in the world doesn't automatically mean they're fake.  Granted, they're rare, but that's the whole point -- otherwise these gals wouldn't be in Playboy or posing nude.  They pose BECAUSE they are amazing specimens.




Obviously, I can't state for sure whether they are real or not (Dammit!).  However, I can state that I haven't seen a woman confirmed to be a large breasted natural with nipples that high up the slope of her breast.  Wehn I bounced and foot massaged my way through college in strip clubs (beats bussing tables) I saw lots of well done bolt-ons and the tell-tale sign was always nipple position, especially when the arm is lifted.  I've included a montage of 4 classic naturals with one of Diora.  I could always be wrong but boy does that look like a classic bolt-on, albiet not hyperfilled to give the whole bulging balloon look.

Matt
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2005, 03:06:35 PM »
I enter Sasha Brinkova into evidence.  She is 100% real and a double-D.  Perfect 10 stakes their entire business model and an enormous Malibu estate's mortgage on featuring nuthin but real titties.

Sasha's tits have high up nipples also.  And they are very large and very real.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2005, 03:31:57 PM »
No offense, but if you're using the strippers you've seen in the past as proof that Doria is fake, I would say that's not very good evidence.  Pretty much all strippers are fake but that doesn't mean Doria is just because she has great boobs that are so amazing, they remind you of the fakes ones you've seen in the past.   Strippers have those boobs because they intentionally go out and buy them so they can make more money at their job.  A gal who wants to be a top-level model like Doria (for Guess!) and who aspires to be a top Hollywood actress would never go out and do the same thing, because it's actuallly counter productive to her goals.  

The submissions in this thread of gals who are real who have the same "high nipple" look clearly shoot down your theory.  Check any photos of Jana/Pricessa as further proof as well.



Obviously, I can't state for sure whether they are real or not (Dammit!).  However, I can state that I haven't seen a woman confirmed to be a large breasted natural with nipples that high up the slope of her breast.  Wehn I bounced and foot massaged my way through college in strip clubs (beats bussing tables) I saw lots of well done bolt-ons and the tell-tale sign was always nipple position, especially when the arm is lifted.  I've included a montage of 4 classic naturals with one of Diora.  I could always be wrong but boy does that look like a classic bolt-on, albiet not hyperfilled to give the whole bulging balloon look.

Matt


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2005, 05:04:01 PM »
Well said.  Check out this pic if you think perfect tits don't exist in nature.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2005, 06:50:04 PM »
adlion, please abide by the rules the BEA Owner has mandated. Thanks.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2005, 01:33:42 PM »
Natural or not, Diora Baird is very fetching... though I actually prefer the earlier (pre-Playboy-glam) images to the current ones, which look a bit over-processed. JMHO. Lovely regardless... thanks for letting us know about her.

*

linsey_fan

  • E Cup
  • 574
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2005, 07:15:08 PM »
I saw a new article on Diora where she describes almost deciding to have a breast reduction and mentionning that they are 100% natural. I also tend to believe that contrary to a big bust stripper, she's actually trying to have career as an actress and big boobs are definitely not an asset. I doubt that she would intentionally do something to hurt her career.  Anyway, the article is here:
http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/movies/diora-baird-wedding-crashers-fast-learner-112611.php

*

Dingus

  • F Cup
  • 600
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2005, 07:30:12 PM »
They're not fake, they're just perfect.


Only natural ones ever look even half that good.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2005, 08:34:58 PM »
Saw the movie "Wedding Crashers" today -- pretty damn funny.  Hard to tell for 100% certain if she's real, but she does have a brief shot where she splays across a bed flat on her back and her boobs pancake the way real boobs do and should.  

Again, it happened so fast it's hard to tell for sure, but that's yet another sign she's telling the truth.


Quote:

I saw a new article on Diora where she describes almost deciding to have a breast reduction and mentionning that they are 100% natural. I also tend to believe that contrary to a big bust stripper, she's actually trying to have career as an actress and big boobs are definitely not an asset. I doubt that she would intentionally do something to hurt her career.  Anyway, the article is here:
http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/movies/diora-baird-wedding-crashers-fast-learner-112611.php


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2005, 10:10:24 PM »
Is she only in the first part of the movie?  I've heard she is barely even in the movie and is only really in a montage with like 1/2 second shots of her.

Basically a waste of her 2 assets.

The way she's on Playboy, you'd think she was the star.  She has barely 20 seconds of screen time.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2005, 11:18:42 PM »
Yeah, you got right.  She has 1/4 of a scene basically at the vry beginning and two lines total.  She does have a great body, however.  You know people are going to be freeze framing the DVD on that part.

The more I find on this gal, the more I want us to work with her.  We'll have to make a strong push to get her and see what happens.



Quote:

Is she only in the first part of the movie?  I've heard she is barely even in the movie and is only really in a montage with like 1/2 second shots of her.

Basically a waste of her 2 assets.

The way she's on Playboy, you'd think she was the star.  She has barely 20 seconds of screen time.


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

TyWebb

  • D Cup
  • 205
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2005, 01:22:00 AM »
PB kind of half assed the update. They added ten more but most are almost identical to the ones that were already published in the magazine. Better than nothing, I guess.