*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2005, 09:30:09 AM »
Thank god there are people in this forum with REAL experience!

Thanks to DJ for his professional photog experience and active participation here...and of course to the super-lucky guy who dated such a beauty.

It always amazes me the debates that go on at the BEA re: real or fake.  Granted there ARE times the debate is justified, but so often when a natural woman has real stunning beauties, they are labeled as 'fake' by some so-called 'experts' or 'know-it-alls'.  

There are plenty of examples of 'high-nippled' boobs which are natural, and this beauty appears exactly that to me.  Recently Devin has come on the scene with similar...  Raylene Richards is another example...the other Czech, called Kacie [and other names] etc etc.  It IS rare and that's why that form of breast has always been THE BEST for me.

I also had two different girlfriends at various times with similar breast shape...they DO exist.  It has a lot to do with the substance and density of the tissue within the skin, and therefore how erect, or pert the form of the breast is, how 'full' they are, how far they project out etc etc...DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE, learn the subject matter!  Big boob afficianados should spend hours and hours assessing the differences, marvelling at the variations, and worshipping the rarities!!...

And there are of course truly beautiful 'fake' boobs...but not all.  Big is not necessarily beautiful.

From the first moment i saw photos of Diora, I had no doubt she possessed rare and glorious natural beauties!!
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2005, 09:52:34 AM »
Well said, sir.

Quote:



It always amazes me the debates that go on at the BEA re: real or fake.  Granted there ARE times the debate is justified, but so often when a natural woman has real stunning beauties, they are labeled as 'fake' by some so-called 'experts' or 'know-it-alls'.  

There are plenty of examples of 'high-nippled' boobs which are natural, and this beauty appears exactly that to me.  Recently Devin has come on the scene with similar...  Raylene Richards is another example...the other Czech, called Kacie [and other names] etc etc.  It IS rare and that's why that form of breast has always been THE BEST for me.

I also had two different girlfriends at various times with similar breast shape...they DO exist.  It has a lot to do with the substance and density of the tissue within the skin, and therefore how erect, or pert the form of the breast is, how 'full' they are, how far they project out etc etc...DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE, learn the subject matter!  Big boob afficianados should spend hours and hours assessing the differences, marvelling at the variations, and worshipping the rarities!!...

And there are of course truly beautiful 'fake' boobs...but not all.  Big is not necessarily beautiful.

From the first moment i saw photos of Diora, I had no doubt she possessed rare and glorious natural beauties!!


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2005, 11:51:44 AM »
There's an easier way.  When the full sized pic is displayed, click on File--->Save as.  All of the graphics on the page will be downloaded and put in a folder.  Just open the folder and move the full size pic the the folder of your choice. Delete the downloaded folder and do the next pic.

I don't know why PB does this when posting **27** pics.  They have to know there are other ways to get the pics.
Good_Grip

*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2005, 07:15:06 PM »
I can't even view the pics at Playboy's site.  Are they down?  Where do I look?

*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2005, 07:48:18 PM »
Well, I'd like to believe, as she is certainly an attractive woman.  I came across some other stuff of her on the net, attached to the post.  It's a year old though, publicity stills from a DtV.

Matt
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2005, 08:56:27 PM »
Does she count as a **27**?  If she hadn't been in Playboy, I would never have heard of her, and I work in Hollywood.  

Maybe it's just me.



Quote:


I don't know why PB does this when posting **27** pics.  They have to know there are other ways to get the pics.


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2005, 09:58:50 PM »
ACTUALLY the easiest way to get the pics is to get the screen where you want it to be at (by scrolling up and or down) and simply hit the PrtScn button usually one of the top row of buttons after F11,F12, etc then simply go to MS Paint, hit Ctrl+V, then save the pic, be sure to name it and save it as a JPG, then use that IRFANVIEW program to open the pic highlight the area you want to keep and hit Ctrl+Y to crop off the outer area, and resave it,

rinse, lather, repeat
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2005, 05:54:23 PM »
Sorry to start a new thread on Diora, but she's so fucking hot she deserves 100 threads.  Anyway, she's my new favorite chick of all time.  So slim - so busty.  So beautiful.

Anyway, I found a link (that I lost) which had a radio interview she did recently.  She spoke of doing nudity a fair amount in the past in her career, but she wasn't specific.  At IMDB, she only has 3 movie credits including
Wedding Crashers (in which she has 2 seconds of nude screen time).  She's also in a shitty video horror movie called Brain Blockers.  But there's no link to buy it or anything.  Her other projects are total unknowns to me.  IMDB isn't much help, in other words.

Any further info on Diora?  I'm  looking to see if she's been nude in anything before the current mainstream Playboy/Wedding Crashers stuff.

*

LancelotKane

  • F Cup
  • 414
    • http://www.501st.com/default.html
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2005, 07:10:46 PM »
Not familiar with her, though she certainly is a stunner.  I saw this issue of Playboy on the stands.  Never really cared for Playboy.  They airbrush their models all to hell until they look like mannequins.
"veni, vidi, vici."
"(I came, I saw, I conquered.)"

-Julius Ceasar.
501st Clonetrooper Detachment
501st Imperial Legion - Lord Vader's Fist

*

linsey_fan

  • E Cup
  • 574
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2005, 07:21:33 PM »
I found two new links of Diora. The first is of a TV morning show and the second is her appearance on a radio show. I love the part where she describes developping at the age of 16. Certainly confirms once again that she's 100% natural.

Morning TV show:
http://wb11.trb.com/wpix-celebvidgallery0705,0,7583576.videogallery?coll=wpix-home-2

Radio interview:
http://mfile.akamai.com/3310/rm/sportnws...diora_baird.ram

*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2005, 07:34:10 PM »
The Playboy cover is actually a horrible picture of her. She looks like a dirty whore.  Inside she's more delicate and demure.

She's has a body to rival Kerri Kendall or Petra Verkaik with a face to rival models in fashion magazines.  Amazing from head to toe.  Boobs to waist ratio is 1,000,000 to 1 in nature.

According to the radio interview...

"You have done some nude work before this?"

"Oh yeah."

*

Brahma

  • E Cup
  • 1388
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2005, 12:20:54 AM »
Geez, the woman interviewing her on the TV clip also has a nice rack. You actually get a much better look at her than at Diora.

*

BP

  • G Cup
  • 878
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2005, 02:21:36 PM »
I don't think this is Diora Baird... But what a picture.

 

*

The_Fonz

  • G Cup
  • 779
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2005, 02:12:37 AM »
I actually remember my eyes getting wider when I saw that rack flash across the screen in that montage.

Weird.

*

BigBenSC

  • D Cup
  • 102
    • www.myspace.com/fxpirate
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2005, 08:07:15 AM »
Awesome...I did the same thing the other day watching the movie when I saw her flash across the screen.  Even found my self wondering who she was....anyone?