*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #750 on: November 27, 2007, 10:16:41 PM »
Jordan's personality so REPULSES me that I can't enjoy her boobs.

So good riddance to bad rubbish.

 
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #751 on: November 27, 2007, 10:44:00 PM »
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:
Jordan's personality so REPULSES me that I can't enjoy her boobs.

So good riddance to bad rubbish.

 



You should be upset too, it's not her lame personality that is getting the reduction.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #752 on: November 29, 2007, 05:34:25 AM »
She did replace them with smaller ones some time ago. She was definitely bigger before meeting Pete.

Now she'll be just another implanted model. Happened the same with Shae Marks. She had huge and incredibly good looking boobs. Later she replaced them for scarred C cups.

*

k01

  • D Cup
  • 182
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #753 on: November 29, 2007, 08:40:36 AM »
according to whats he has said on various shows she is not getting them reduced but lifted and made more pert. If she did get a reduction she said it would only be a cup size. Any reduction is a real shame. I also agree that she was bigger before meeting pete.

*

k01

  • D Cup
  • 182
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #754 on: November 29, 2007, 10:07:32 AM »
good site with the latest story regarding her fourth boob op in three weeks.

http://ukjordan.com/

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #755 on: November 29, 2007, 10:33:31 AM »
Anyone have any idea what size her implants were (# of cc's) when she was at her largest?
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

k01

  • D Cup
  • 182
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #756 on: November 29, 2007, 03:42:10 PM »
the papers say she was a FF but she was in fact DD but not sure what cc she was.

*

Butty

  • C Cup
  • 72
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #757 on: November 29, 2007, 05:00:50 PM »
If she does reduce, maybe it'll get the oxygen thief out of the media.
------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as "too big".

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #758 on: December 24, 2007, 08:18:01 AM »

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #759 on: December 24, 2007, 08:58:11 AM »
CURSES !!!!

*

Googie

  • F Cup
  • 711
    • monstersandboobs.blospot.com
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #760 on: December 24, 2007, 10:44:22 AM »
Give it six months time or even shorter, after her husband has begun to lose interest, the tabloids are no longer printing her name, and the paparazzi ignore her, and she'll desperately pull a Pam Anderson and blow 'em back up to a quality size again. This I predict.
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties

*

David437

  • D Cup
  • 166
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #761 on: December 24, 2007, 10:58:34 AM »
Does taking out implants really count as a reduction?

*

jklope4

  • D Cup
  • 196
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #762 on: December 24, 2007, 12:01:07 PM »
Quote:

The Sunday Mirror said:
And it's an added Christmas present for husband Peter Andre, who has said he liked pictures of his wife when she was a natural 32B.




Madness! Utter madness!

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #763 on: December 24, 2007, 05:44:11 PM »
Eh, I won't be convinced until I see them out from under the layers.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

*

ImplantsOnly

  • E Cup
  • 373
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #764 on: December 24, 2007, 08:42:18 PM »
I amaze myself the way...my interest in a woman just snuffs out as quickly as a blown-out candle when she has her (large) implants removed.  Time-and-again, I've been interested in either moderate-titters (like Jordan) or major implants (like some of the famous big-boobed models) and suddenly their implants are gone (or significantly reduced) and I'm completely uninterested.
I've followed Jordan's progression for some 5 years now.  And like air escaping from a balloon (or in this case, saline from the balloons in her chest), so has my interest in Jordan waned.

Man, am I shallow.

And her husband is a twit.