*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1005 on: March 25, 2004, 05:40:52 AM »
Hm.  I can't believe that's the first hardcore fake I've seen of Christina.

*

bammy

  • E Cup
  • 269
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1006 on: March 25, 2004, 05:47:18 PM »
Quote:

While I'd love to see her nude, there's something to be said for the way her breasts stretch material and spill out of bras and bikini tops.  




I agree, if only she didn't come across as a girl who knows she has a hot bod, but doesn't really know what to do with it in her vids.

*

Number88

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1007 on: March 26, 2004, 06:22:48 PM »
Why did Verotel close their account ? Did they suspect that Christina was under 18 ?  

*

Bftfan

  • E Cup
  • 347
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1008 on: March 26, 2004, 11:47:54 PM »
Quote:

Well I guess that site is really going to fall. No one in the right mind is going to pay to just see Christina clothed and her sh•tty dancing (as stated by Galvatron). Without nudity what the f•ck is the point? If I wanted to jerk off to clothed girls I'd go to the mall!

Flesh Demon, Never Fight For No Reason    




I'm with ya... I cannot believe she'll never do nude.  What the fawk is the point?  
So, ah... are those real or did ya buy them...?

*

zulluh

  • X Cup
  • 1643
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1009 on: March 27, 2004, 07:04:03 PM »
just think about it - Christina is 18 (if true),is too young
to do a nude work yet...Maybe, from now on, make her money
and self-independence, she can be changin' your mind...  
...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!

*

Number88

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1010 on: March 27, 2004, 07:15:19 PM »
Is anyone here a member of that site ?  

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1011 on: March 27, 2004, 08:02:14 PM »
I believe we have at least two or three members among our regular posters.  I'm assuming they think it's worth it.


*

zulluh

  • X Cup
  • 1643
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1013 on: March 28, 2004, 10:29:57 PM »
OH YEAH, man! "meow" to Christina! Here she goes...  


 
...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!

*

Pulsar

  • G Cup
  • 845
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1014 on: March 28, 2004, 10:32:41 PM »
Sweeet.

*

sako75

  • F Cup
  • 453
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1015 on: March 28, 2004, 10:36:01 PM »
hahahahahaah
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice they were online.

Actually they go all the way to number 93
 

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1016 on: March 29, 2004, 12:32:45 AM »
They certainly do, and I suggest they all be checked out.  S274-001.jpg is one of the most deliciously hot things I've ever seen.  Anyone else noticed the change in the look of the pictures since the site changed?  The settings are much more detailed and interesting, the clothing has improved, the poses are much more varied, and there's much more tease and exposure.  Anyone who says she's never going topless has his head up his ass.  She's more than halfway there now.

*

UserInterface

  • D Cup
  • 142
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1017 on: March 29, 2004, 12:41:34 AM »
hey everybody,
does she look much taller?  i think she is growing upwards more than outwards    

*

MermetTheHermit

  • F Cup
  • 457
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1018 on: March 29, 2004, 12:51:44 AM »
I don't think it matters much at this point if she doesn't go topless.  It's not as though she has anything left to reveal.
"Life is a terrifying ordeal and, if one cannot abide by the first priority of run away, carrying a frown and holding grudges are satisfactory seconds." - Alfred Shinola

*

Jim31415

  • E Cup
  • 242
    • http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=;action=viewprofile;username=Jim31415
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1019 on: March 29, 2004, 01:59:52 AM »
I haven't scanned through all of them (yet ) but so far my faves are 269, 278, 284, 291 . . . she makes me think unpure thoughts.  
BIG! BIGGER!  BIGGEST!!!  I love them all!