*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2005, 07:33:42 PM »
  Laura Sands  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

foon4Balloons

  • F Cup
  • 617
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2005, 10:57:46 PM »
Valerie Lefevre et ami

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2005, 11:35:56 AM »
Quote:

  Laura Sands  




What I like most about Ms Sands is her desire to please...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

foon4Balloons

  • F Cup
  • 617
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2005, 10:56:44 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

  Laura Sands  




What I like most about Ms Sands is her desire to please...




 

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #139 on: November 06, 2005, 07:55:51 AM »
  Lane Weldon  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2005, 02:59:11 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

  Laura Sands  




What I like most about Ms Sands is her desire to please...




 I too find that a VERY appealing quality in ANY woman. Plus there's always the fact that even the most desirable woman manages to look even that much MORE irresistible when her mouth's full!

EXCELLENT morph there foon!  

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2005, 08:03:17 PM »
 Tho not nearly as retro as some of the others posted here, I feel compelled to mention one Ms. Kassie Waters. Though I much prefer her with her natural brunette (and shorter) hair when she was actually bustier than she is in this image, there's no denying that this is one healthy looking woman!

 

*

foon4Balloons

  • F Cup
  • 617
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2005, 11:04:22 PM »
I  Dru a  Diamond

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2005, 10:05:34 AM »
   Darlene English  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

foon4Balloons

  • F Cup
  • 617
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2005, 10:41:08 AM »
Watch out for the camera lens Corky Dunbar

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2005, 11:17:37 AM »
  Dunno with serious nipples  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2005, 03:18:07 PM »
Quote:

  Dunno with serious nipples  




I've seen pics of her identified as "Susan" or "Suzanne" in newsgroups. Cute face, but those nips are special...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

foon4Balloons

  • F Cup
  • 617
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #147 on: November 09, 2005, 12:49:23 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

  ...serious nipples  







She's got to be knocked-up

Dawn can I borrow a little nipplage? Knudsen

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2005, 07:53:20 PM »
   Barbi Benton  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

foon4Balloons

  • F Cup
  • 617
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2005, 02:46:33 PM »
This may be OT butt...Little Oral Annie