*

cletus

  • D Cup
  • 168
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #180 on: July 19, 2006, 10:04:01 PM »
I just stumbled upon a set of Veronica Z in a simulated scene with the luckiest guy on earth.

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #181 on: July 19, 2006, 10:54:00 PM »
Quote:

I just stumbled upon a set of Veronica Z in a simulated scene with the luckiest guy on earth.



That's obviously some kind of morph.  I can't tell if the guy was photo-shopped in all together, or if the original guy's head was replaced by whoever did the morph.  Anyone have the original photo for comparison?

I have to say, Veronica looked great to begin with.  She really needed no help by any kind of enhancement.  She's one of the most truly beautiful women EVER without a doubt.  Her new enhanced look is great, but it's kind of a shame in a way because not too many people in the history of the world come close to being as NATURALLY beautiful as she was!  To me, her getting implants is kind of like repainting the Sistine Chapel to try make the colors more vivid.  That would be desecration. Why mess with a beautiful work of art that was perfect to begin with.  I'm sure many of you disagree with me about Veronika's new look.  But I'm sure you all agree about her being a knockout before any surgeries.

*

cletus

  • D Cup
  • 168

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #183 on: July 20, 2006, 10:51:52 AM »
Maybe they aren't morphed/photoshopped then? Something just looks so fake about them (the photos I mean).

They sure could've picked a better looking guy to pose with one of the most gorgeous women ever! Yikes! Anyway, hopefully, she'll stick to solo photos from now on. That's definitely more becoming.

*

dead

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 13
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #184 on: July 20, 2006, 03:06:03 PM »
yeah, um, didn't notice the guy, funny that.
Who has seen the blonde vero pics of her on the castle wall in front of some forest and water?

Oh my goodness.... that is a fine fine set. And I do mean the photos.

Hard to remember, but vero has always ALWAYS had a really nice ass too!!!
Her and Summer Cummings and Sarenna Lee, fine fine booties and stems. Not just round balls of glory.
-dead

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #185 on: July 20, 2006, 03:24:28 PM »
Quote:

yeah, um, didn't notice the guy, funny that.




Hmm, well I guess my eyes deceive me then. I could swear there's a guy in those pics.

Anyway, as far as her "booty and stems". I agree.  And what about the face?  Gorgeous!  She's one of the most beautiful women (from head to toe) that I've ever seen. I'm sure most people would agree with that.

*

mustardstain

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 14
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2006, 04:25:22 PM »
I LOVE this woman!

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #187 on: July 20, 2006, 06:02:54 PM »
The photo set with the guy was a one-off soft porn shoot...taken by Vron's boyfriend, the photographer of the set.  

I have literally thousands of her photos and I continue to be astonished by her beauty!!  And aside from the enhanced boobs [which I adore], she has an outrageously beautiful and toned body: legs, booty and waist all quite fantastic.

There is another video of her coming soon at Actiongirls...but no new sets for many months now, aside from hi-rez versions of early work.  I fear that her re-awakened interest in modeling was cut short by the fools who criticised her latest enhancement [in her own site forum, can you believe..!!] THE FOOLS!!!!!
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #188 on: July 31, 2006, 03:28:13 PM »
Here's another nice shot.

*

DTM

  • G Cup
  • 840
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #189 on: July 31, 2006, 04:44:37 PM »
I have met her in person at a convention.
I was speechless,she is so beautiful.
The language thing didn't help either.
But it was an honor and a pleasure to
have met her.  

thanks
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

*

dunlap02

  • D Cup
  • 165
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #190 on: January 12, 2007, 05:51:39 AM »
This gal looks like model Veronica Z, she is now doing escort work to supplement her income in Moscow!

Rich

http://individualki.ru/13/en/anket485_0.html

*

Chelsea74

  • F Cup
  • 1005
  • My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2007, 05:55:08 AM »
These ARE Pics of Veronica...

But she doesn't speak english?


Chelsea

*

ThomasSchmidt

  • F Cup
  • 454
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2007, 06:05:39 AM »
Someone faking the beautiful Veronika Zemanová.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2007, 07:57:41 AM »
Yeah, the photo is the real Veronika, but the gal you get (if she gets there at all) is not.

It's what you call the ol' "bait & switch" trick.  What is the world coming to?  If you can't trust an east Russian **31** ring, who can you trust???  
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

ThomasSchmidt

  • F Cup
  • 454
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2007, 03:00:27 PM »
Quote:

Yeah, the photo is the real Veronika, but the gal you get (if she gets there at all) is not.

It's what you call the ol' "bait & switch" trick.  What is the world coming to?  If you can't trust an east Russian **31** ring, who can you trust???  




That scam is pretty common...I have seen several American glam models working for German camshow web sites or escort agencies...in the end you'll probably get an STD stuffed drug addict from Ukraine or Belarussia.  

A woman with the looks and class of Veronika would never work for lousy 150 bucks anyway. She could charge several times as much...