*

Wendy Fiore

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 38
  • www.wendy4.com - www.wendyfiore.com
    • Wendy Fiore
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #510 on: July 13, 2011, 11:31:18 AM »
There. My top is off ;)

*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #511 on: July 13, 2011, 12:21:06 PM »
You look amazing. It's really cool to have your voice here, too.

*

Loverofbigtits

  • E Cup
  • 257
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #512 on: July 13, 2011, 01:20:14 PM »
Well, I don't go out much these days so I don't have much of a problem. I'm such an old lady these days..

I have such a hard (get it) time you are a home body Wendy as u strike me as a girl who likes to go out and have a great time.

*

destroyah

  • A Cup
  • 67
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #513 on: July 13, 2011, 01:46:25 PM »
Big fan of Wendy here, but I have to say that I was a little disappointed when I first heard her speak in a video her Chicago accent turned out not to be super-thick- like "Bax of sassages in yer packet" thick.  ;D

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #514 on: July 13, 2011, 03:55:49 PM »
There. My top is off ;)

I just had a mini heart attack, I think. 
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

TheBoobGuy

  • The Definitive Article
  • 1092
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #515 on: July 13, 2011, 06:12:16 PM »
Something new for my BEAutiful and lovely friends ;)

The thing that draws my eye here, really, is the curve of your hips and waist. The sexiest part of a womans body in my opinion.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #516 on: July 13, 2011, 10:04:50 PM »
If you were here with me, Wendy, I'd find it pretty hard to leave the house too.  ;)
Life's a Beach...

*

Belle

  • B Cup
  • 296
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #517 on: July 13, 2011, 10:48:13 PM »
Well, I don't go out much these days so I don't have much of a problem. I'm such an old lady these days..

hardly an old lady.. but since you are home, you can always come and spend more time with us here in our little corner of the world.  trust me, just your presence here makes hundreds of us extraordinarily happy.  you are a spectacular woman and a living, breathing fantasy.  feel free to share whatever you want with us.

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #518 on: July 13, 2011, 11:06:55 PM »
Big fan of Wendy here, but I have to say that I was a little disappointed when I first heard her speak in a video her Chicago accent turned out not to be super-thick- like "Bax of sassages in yer packet" thick.  ;D

Wendy, I'd loooooove to hear you rock a thick Chicago accent in one of your videos. :-D
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

*

BarneyFife

  • E Cup
  • 508
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #519 on: July 13, 2011, 11:26:33 PM »
There. My top is off ;)

Mother nature is very kind. :D :D

*

osker

  • C Cup
  • 239
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #520 on: July 13, 2011, 11:30:15 PM »
There. My top is off ;)

Good enough for me!!! Wow

*

Rad

  • E Cup
  • 1302
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #521 on: July 13, 2011, 11:39:33 PM »
You tease you LOL

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #522 on: July 13, 2011, 11:47:31 PM »
Perhaps I'll be burned at the stake and my soul tortured in Hell but Wendy's best feature is her face and those enigmatic eyes. Yes, her breasts  are breathtaking and the rest is pretty good but it is her face that will truly lauch a thousand ships. It's just amazing such awe inspiring BEAuty  can be conjured up by God ( or mother nature to those of you who find God objectionable ) and be upon one person. You could say I'm thunderstruck.  :o :)

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #523 on: July 14, 2011, 01:09:50 AM »
Wendy, a homebody!?  Say, Wen, I'll provide the home, you can provide the body, how's that? 8)
+10
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #524 on: July 14, 2011, 03:07:04 AM »
I'm such an old lady these days..

Didn't take you for a biker chick. :D