*

Loverofbigtits

  • E Cup
  • 257
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #540 on: July 15, 2011, 11:28:36 AM »
My face isn't usually the first thing people like about me so it means a lot to me that you see more than just my chest. You guys are so much sweeter than the guys at Freeones - I was reading the Forum there, they are like 5x worse than anyone here, really mean things. I thought about posting something, not in retaliation but just so they know I check things out from time to time but decided not even to bother, I doubt I'll be checking that site again anytime soon. ANYWAYS, Thank you, it makes me feel better :)

And I am a homebody these days.. I like going to the movies once in awhile, out to dinner but nothing crazy. And I always like to be home before 2, I have a theory that nothing good could possibly happen after 2am and the latest that can be stretched to is 3. There is nothing good going on at 4 or 5 am, coming home from clubs/bars when people are waking up to go to work is NOT cool and I'm not 23 anymore, I'm too old to be behaving like that. It was fun while it lasted.. just time to move on from it.



Wendy, how could someone not look at how beautiful you are. If there was an e clips of the sun, you could brighten the whole universe with your smile and your beauty.

*

BarneyFife

  • E Cup
  • 508
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #541 on: July 15, 2011, 12:11:59 PM »
It's nice to hear your enjoying the forum Wendy. I think it's human nature people are so blown away by looks however when it comes down to it you can tell almost immediately if you like a person not by looks but how they are as a person which really does mean more.How many times have we met people that seem to radiate knowledge,confidence, and are just very interesting people in life I thinks counts alot if their likeable.

I understand what you mean about being more of a home body but from time to time go out to a movie.I love movies as well but don't like to go when it's crowded. The same applies to going out in general since I just don't like crowds (waiting in line). Anyway it's nice to hear someone being down to earth and beautiful as well.

*

FourHooksPlus

  • A Cup
  • 268
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #542 on: July 15, 2011, 12:42:17 PM »
My favorite pics of Wendy are the ones like this:


Don't get me wrong, I love the way she looks all dolled up, but these pics with no (or at least minimal) makeup...mmmmmm. Makes me think if I were to roll over in bed first thing in the morning and see that face...well that's a bed I'd never want to leave, or a dream from which I'd never want to wake up. :)

I also like how big her boobs are a lot. A LOT.

*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #543 on: July 15, 2011, 01:25:17 PM »
My face isn't usually the first thing people like about me so it means a lot to me that you see more than just my chest. You guys are so much sweeter than the guys at Freeones - I was reading the Forum there, they are like 5x worse than anyone here, really mean things. I thought about posting something, not in retaliation but just so they know I check things out from time to time but decided not even to bother, I doubt I'll be checking that site again anytime soon. ANYWAYS, Thank you, it makes me feel better :)

And I am a homebody these days.. I like going to the movies once in awhile, out to dinner but nothing crazy. And I always like to be home before 2, I have a theory that nothing good could possibly happen after 2am and the latest that can be stretched to is 3. There is nothing good going on at 4 or 5 am, coming home from clubs/bars when people are waking up to go to work is NOT cool and I'm not 23 anymore, I'm too old to be behaving like that. It was fun while it lasted.. just time to move on from it.

Same thing here at 28 now. Plus the kind of people you meet in clubs are usually not the kind you'd want to date if you expect something "more" than just a good shag.

I haven't been active on freeones since forever. It's a way bigger forum than the BEA (which is really a big family) and good for self-marketing (as are a number of other boards) but you have to be able to overlook the jackasses. Or just let your webmaster do the promotion. Remind yourself that none of these manboys would ever have the guts to say such things to your face.

I think I've been on your my$pace "friends" list for five years or so. I suppose part of the reason you waited so long to do the transition to web modeling is that you considered the implications of all the negative attention very well. Some guys forget that there's a real person with real feelings behind the fantasy.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 01:29:35 PM by Pipatel »

*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #544 on: July 15, 2011, 01:28:23 PM »
Quote
Don't get me wrong, I love the way she looks all dolled up, but these pics with no (or at least minimal) makeup..

Word. Candids are way hotter than overly airbrushed pictures that scream "I've discovered Photoshop, deal with it". Beautiful women like Wendy don't need a bunch of make-up and Photoshop treatment to look good.

Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #545 on: July 15, 2011, 01:30:21 PM »
My face isn't usually the first thing people like about me so it means a lot to me that you see more than just my chest. You guys are so much sweeter than the guys at Freeones - I was reading the Forum there, they are like 5x worse than anyone here, really mean things. I thought about posting something, not in retaliation but just so they know I check things out from time to time but decided not even to bother, I doubt I'll be checking that site again anytime soon. ANYWAYS, Thank you, it makes me feel better :)

And I am a homebody these days.. I like going to the movies once in awhile, out to dinner but nothing crazy. And I always like to be home before 2, I have a theory that nothing good could possibly happen after 2am and the latest that can be stretched to is 3. There is nothing good going on at 4 or 5 am, coming home from clubs/bars when people are waking up to go to work is NOT cool and I'm not 23 anymore, I'm too old to be behaving like that. It was fun while it lasted.. just time to move on from it.



Personally, I think Wendy's got a very attractive face. Especially those lips, which are gorgeous. My only regret is that from what I've seen, she so rarely /smiles/. Which is a shame, cause that's awesome when she does.

*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #546 on: July 15, 2011, 01:37:48 PM »
Personally, I think Wendy's got a very attractive face. Especially those lips, which are gorgeous. My only regret is that from what I've seen, she so rarely /smiles/. Which is a shame, cause that's awesome when she does.

Haven't you heard that we live in the pout/duckface era? There are models who never, ever smile. There's nothing sexier than a bright, radiant smile.

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #547 on: July 15, 2011, 03:08:56 PM »
Great smile. That's an awesome photo.

*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #548 on: July 15, 2011, 04:16:48 PM »
Lady Fiore, we have developed the ability to look at other parts of a true ladies body. 

Yes we notice your wonderful chest but immediatly after that we do check out the rest of you, your lovely face and eyes, hips, legs, backside if we can see it, with luck we can get through the checklist before you notice us.  If not we may retreat embarassed that a goddess has noticed us, the bolder ones among us will try to speak by saying something like 'Hi'.  Volume may be a problem as a lady of your beauty can be intimidateing.

But we do know how to properly treat a lady like you.
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #549 on: July 15, 2011, 08:33:22 PM »
oh no! is my accent really that bad??  :-X I really have no idea.. I think everyone sounds like me..  :-[

Actually, Wendy, I think the commenter was saying your accent wasn't as strong as he anticipated for a Chicagoan.

Speech affectation is one of those really interesting things about people, some people will unconsciously alter their own accent over time to blend in with the regional dialect.
Life's a Beach...

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #550 on: July 15, 2011, 09:03:46 PM »
The big breasts may be the attention grabbers, but it's the woman's facial features that ultimately get me going.  Trust me, Wendy, if I ever had the occasion to meet you in person, I would be a stuttering fool.

A few others have already made mention of it, but the BEA Forum is a more closely knit community than other places.  I think the administrators do a fairly decent job of keeping the rabble in line and to remind everyone to be respectful of all our members, especially models like you, Wendy, who come to visit.  After all, if we aren't nice to the models they'll stop providing the material we all enjoy!
Life's a Beach...

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #551 on: July 15, 2011, 09:04:34 PM »
Haven't you heard that we live in the pout/duckface era? There are models who never, ever smile. There's nothing sexier than a bright, radiant smile.

WOW!!! Just gorgeous! Beautiful! Radiant! Stunning! Wow!
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #552 on: July 15, 2011, 09:52:15 PM »
 ;D ;D
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #553 on: July 15, 2011, 10:48:54 PM »
Haven't you heard that we live in the pout/duckface era? There are models who never, ever smile. There's nothing sexier than a bright, radiant smile.
When a beautiful women smile it makes me feel like everything is right in the world! Not only it's the most beautiful thing to wear but also the most disarming of all worries in life. **94** a glass of red wine is as close as I can get to the same feeling.

Wendy could make me **92** with one smile.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #554 on: July 15, 2011, 11:03:37 PM »
oh no! is my accent really that bad??  :-X I really have no idea.. I think everyone sounds like me..  :-[

What I found was certain words that are said differently out west compare to where you live.

crik or creek
draw-ers or drew-ers
and I badly abuse the word Oregon which is pronounce as Ore-Gun not OR-EE-Gon
and that all the words with the vowel "A" are more nasal in the midwest

what is weird is that there are a lot of midwestern people that have moved to Oregon, yet they eventually start to sound like native Oregonian. Is it influence by the people or climate, altitude and environment?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."