*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #450 on: June 20, 2011, 07:52:51 PM »
I'm seriously considering joining her site too... but I'm still not sure. Right now we're in the middle of a truly EPIC era of amazingly beautiful models with enormous boobs who don't fully show them. Being those Jordan, Wendy and Denise, who started her members section a few hours ago. You can either like the "no nipples" policy or not, and I just happen to like a bit of teasing, but not so much to join the three sites.

I'm already a happy member of jordancarver.com and I'm not planning on canceling for now so...

... what should I do Wendy??

*

grayboy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 48
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #451 on: June 22, 2011, 02:54:46 PM »
I don't know about you guys, but I still go crazy for those pics from Wendy's Chicago party days. IMHO she was at her best then, with a little more meat on her (especially up top) and pushing the limits of fabric in a way I never thought possible. 6 or 7 years ago, a few people were lucky enough to go to a Chicago club and actually share the same room with such a specimen of feminine magnificence. To this day it's hard to imagine that she even exists. I only wish that talented photographers like the those at Pinupfiles, with their wide angle lenses, had access to her in those days. The footage from those shoots might have constituted the absolute zenith of what the BE community holds dear.

And by fabric I mean time and space.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:56:58 PM by grayboy »

*

Neptunes

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #452 on: June 22, 2011, 04:15:59 PM »
 I agree


...Although shes still VERY hot

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #453 on: June 23, 2011, 08:49:03 AM »
Hey, isn't that Anthony Weiner in that pic?   ;D

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #454 on: June 24, 2011, 03:54:23 PM »
I love that this thread has over 10,000 views in just a couple of weeks!

A true testament to the power of Wendy... ;)

More incredible big boobs bikini shots from Wendy!!




Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #455 on: June 24, 2011, 04:17:32 PM »
I find it a wonderful coincidence that the pattern on her bikini expresses how I feel about these pictures. ;)

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #456 on: June 24, 2011, 07:16:34 PM »
Hands up never looked better.
I'm walkin' here

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #457 on: June 24, 2011, 07:24:09 PM »
Hands up never looked better.

The Pattern on this has a subliminal message of a "peek cock"
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #458 on: June 28, 2011, 04:19:17 PM »
That's a great shot and a great outfit, too.

The encore to Wendy's debut video is up at PinupFiles as well:


Wendy's big boobs in a bikini... The Sequel!


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Milkmaniac

  • E Cup
  • 288
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #459 on: June 28, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »
Wow that newest video is spectacular! So jiggly...   :o
To BE or not to BE; What was the question?

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #460 on: June 28, 2011, 10:46:33 PM »
I love that smile as much as I love that cleavage!
Life's a Beach...

*

Loverofbigtits

  • E Cup
  • 257
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #461 on: July 02, 2011, 04:19:16 PM »
Wendy, You are such a beautiful woman and what a killer body you have. Glad to see you posting at the BEA.

*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #462 on: July 05, 2011, 04:06:49 AM »
Hey, isn't that Anthony Weiner in that pic?   ;D

I don't believe Wendy is impressed by the Anthony Weiners of this world.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #463 on: July 05, 2011, 05:57:24 PM »
Wendy just tweeted this photo with the caption "Am I late?"

Makes you wish for 4th of July every day.  ;)

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #464 on: July 05, 2011, 09:23:43 PM »
That's definitely got me standing at attention!
Life's a Beach...