*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #195 on: June 02, 2010, 09:43:15 AM »
She dances. I feed her singles, I drink and talk with her some more, and then I take her upstairs for an hour.  Her humility is stunning?  Me, upstairs?  For an hour?  I daresay that if any of you had the time and money and option with this bosomy beauty your own feeling might be Hell, yeah!  So we go up and hang out.

Ah, separation anxiety.  She's made a kind of home and family at the club and here in Pittsburgh and counts these past few years as some of the best in her life.  (Stunning, when you think that so many of us Pittsburghers live here all our lives and are hard pressed to recall any particularly great years.)  It seems that she will become a summer camp supervisor out in the Black Forest near the Czech border.  (At least, that's how it sounded to me, any geographers there could cross-check me.)  Heidi running a summer camp -- blown is my mind.  Evidently there's also some big event, I guess down in her homeland, the Munich area, with bigshots in attendance and she'll be an entertainer as a belly dancer, that's coming up in September.  But it's a new chapter in the book of her life (her actual words) and there's a natural sadness upon leaving.  In fact, I wind up getting a lot of personal data from her -- her name (VERY Turkish), her cell phone numbers, and her e-mail.  There's a chance that she may come back to Pittsburgh from time to time and she would like to do lunch with me.  Now there's a nifty concept: lunch with Heidi.  So we have our hour (her tanned body looks so great getting in and out of her white bikini lingerie) and we go back down, and I feed her singles when she's back on stage and I remain at the stage ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #196 on: June 02, 2010, 09:55:50 AM »
This is where a couple of blondes figure into this.  Between brunette Heidi and the dark Elwell (I don't think Elwell ever would -- or should -- try the whole "Beyonce blonde highlights" thing) the blondes were sort of a lull and I won't even give them aliases.  Blonde #1 was built more thickly than I usually like, with not so much on top, but she had a cute babydoll look going for her and a fun attitude so I test drove her in a booth.  A little later a slender, athletic, cheery Blonde #2 turned up on stage, so I test drove her as well, though she was a bit jangling and awkward and really didn't get into a flow of the dance, but my curiosity was piqued and so I satisfied it.

Finally, three hours into my visit, Elwell showed -- but first, some backstory.  Elwell has, shall we say in cautious BEAese, a certain social networking page.  First, she apologized via e-mail that I could not yet sign up on her website with my Visa, and I joked in reply that once I saw her most of her Visa expense would get covered.  Later, I sent her a poem.  I haven't written anyone a poem in ages, but it seemed right.  It was a pretty straightforward prose thing, some humor thrown in -- I guess I wrote it because it might have wound up as a letter, but letters can be dreary, so I figured, Jazz it up as a poem.  It was a risk -- would she interpret it wrong? would the very idea of poetry somehow turn her off? -- but I felt secure enough in the relationship to try.  Well, it turned out she never got to read it, because her boyfriend has turned psycho-jealous once more so she had to delete it -- but that didn't matter so much, because I just happened to bring the original scribbles with me. 

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #197 on: June 02, 2010, 10:24:37 AM »
She comes out on stage and, God love her, she's wearing some snug shirt-as-skirt that I recognize from her online photos.  (It turns out it's swag from that shoot; along with pay, sometimes she gets to walk off with cool clothes.)  It's got vertical black and white stripes and I love how businesslike it seems, and yet the curviness of her body rebels agains the stripes, actually bursting wide open for her subtly enhanced bust.  Anyhow, she sees me and calls me "her love" and we quickly sort out that I'll get her upstairs and read her the poem in person.

The first half of the hour is mainly talk, as we have catching up to do.  I read her the poem "I Shouldn't See You" (but of course it winds up saying that I SHOULD see her) and she's kind of **91** by it, which is good.  She confesses that things are going crazy between a personal trainer who's acting too nice and her jealous boyfriend who's in construction.  She's tempted to just plain run away to get away from "the Mafia shit," as she calls it.  She has good friends on the West Coast, so she would probably go out there.

So there are slight parallels between Heidi and Elwell.  One is leaving, the other may go.  They have also envied each other: Heidi tells me how great Elwell's body is, how tight it is and how it has a great butt, while Elwell has admired how lushly curvy and womanly Heidi has been.  (I found myself teaching, or perhaps explaining more exactly than usual, some English for her, and I leave her letting her know that she is SENSIBLE and ADMIRED.)  They each also approximate climax.  Heidi rides the bulge of my crotch and seems to hit it in a very gentle internal way, but she immediately apologizes if her lubrication touches my slacks.  Elwell is harder to read, she may simply be a well-meaning play actor, but whatever she's doing, she does it sweetly ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #198 on: June 02, 2010, 11:11:39 AM »
As for my own getting off, I give Elwell credit, she goes for it, this time with a well-lotioned handjob, but only One Thing has ever gotten me off -- which I like to think nags the sexual egos of certain women -- and they've got a camera in there now, so that's out.  For my part, I would love to play with her breasts, but they're extra sensitive in that moment, possibly due to her **112**.

As we round out the visit, she massages my neck and back and tells me how just the other weekeend she and Yolanda (see far above) were the featured act.  First there was a vampire skit, in which Yolanda lay there in her pajamas while Elwell in a kind of Vampirella costume crept up and bit her.  it was followed by a gangster skit and a hospital skit with Elwell as a nurse.  Near-inevitably I had to ask when she had last played a ploicewoman and she had to admit it had been awhile.  That got me to thinking of giving a character in my novel project a name similar to hers -- her real name, that is -- and we brainstormed occupations for the character.  Then we bundled ourselves up, called it a session, and she said "I love you, Murdock" and that was that.

But before I left the club, I noticed Heidi on stage again, so I fed her more singles, then hung around for her to come offstage, and I hugged her, wished her well, and she said "I love you, Murdock," and I went out.  So there it was, only two women -- never stuck around nearly long enough for the feature, some adequately cute starlet named Tiffany Tyler -- but such women!  As a final not to true BEA boobhounds, I also not that Elwell asked me if she should make her boobs even  bigger, and I tried to play cool yet supportive.  But if she does it she may do it five years down the pike, so don't get your hopes up so fast.  And that was about it -- for how many more months, I'm not sure.

*

Pacman

  • Woka Woka
  • 1289
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #199 on: July 01, 2010, 09:46:59 AM »
Go Stillers!!
For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »
(Ah well, there goes a nice 240:1 views/posts ratio ...  ;D )

Interesting non-seasonal comment (and Pittsburgh clubs do thrive on crowds coming in for major sports events), although they don't seem to have their earlier mojo and one wonders if they could get along without Roethlisberger.

Heidi e-mailed me from the Czech Republic -- she made it, obviously, but was sick, and I need to check back up on her.  As for Elwell, we continue to e-chat a little and I'm tempted to squeeze in another visit later this month. 

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #201 on: September 01, 2010, 02:28:28 PM »
First, thanks to all the real live human eyeballs out there who (try to) keep this up to a 240:1 views/posts ratio.  Bad news: still nothing visual.  However, things have loosened up, and those who PM me -- one already has -- can now get some discreet online clues about THREE of my favorite club grrrls.

I went down Friday, August 27th for a two-birds-one-stone deal combining the visiting classic blonde cutie Brandi Morgan with my Elwell.  Brandi now has a more Playboy-friendly alias (also discreetly available).  Before anytnhing else though, I have to say it's been a gas exchanging occasional little notes with my Heidi in Europe.  In fact, it now sounds like she may be back in the States for a while circa October 12 -- and I STILL need a picture of her.  This Uschi-Digart-like woman would actually like to DATE me, blown is my mind.  Let this be a lesson: you send a few nice words once a great while to some women and they simply blossom.

Friday turned out busy.  I tried playing it safe, clinging first to the bar, then sitting down at the stage peeling off singles, smiling and nodding at my hot Russian Yolanda but leaving her go to other men, she's so damn popular.  I wasn't planning on anyone new -- and that may have been a mistake, because the "stable" is definitely shifting.  The bartenders and servers were new, and so many of the dancers were new.  In fact --

  
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 02:29:59 PM by DruulEmpire »

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #202 on: September 01, 2010, 02:43:07 PM »
I was struck, just struck, by this new black dancer Laysa.  (Perhaps she didn't consider Lace or Lacy feminine enough and had to push for that final -a.)  There are in fact a few new sistahs down there, each with their own charms, but Laysa was a standout.  She reminded me of Beyonce -- mainly in the face, sorry to say, it's tough to be as luscious all over as Beyonce is, but it's a good face and the body is lean and athletic and the bust is VERY, um, healthy, and well-displayed too, very up, very pushed-together.  Plus she exudes warmth and is easy to talk with, overall a winner.  So I got a couple of dances with her and would happily have invested twenty minutes under other circumstances.

But wait, I've got this in the wrong order (eh, blame it on Tarantino), because before Laysa was Brandi's show.  Pretty standard but sweet, and of course she picked me out straightaway.  Interesting: I've seen her in this black leather motorcycle costuming before, and I wonder if that dates back to before the song that got played, Rihanna's "Shut Up and Drive."  (I even wrote a BE version of that somewhere around this Forum.)  Wild how a newer song brings fresh meaning to a realiable costume.  Anyhow, it gradually came flying off in various flaps -- it wasn't that different from a standard dance.  Then she put my nerves on edge doing some old style fire tricks -- fire on her arms, swallowing the fire, fire on her legs, close to the vulva, all that.  All I could think was "Yes, I get the metaphor, you're really hot -- you can stop now."  After that it was some cooterball -- toss a rolled-up single into a shotglass between her legs to win a photo -- and I was last to win.

So it seemed that all I had to do was wait around for Brandi to come over to the corner -- but then came Laysa ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #203 on: September 01, 2010, 02:54:23 PM »
So that was the main reason I just had two dances with Laysa, because I knew Brandi was expecting me, there are screens in the booths letting you see the stage action and they come with the DJ over the PA, and the DJ kept saying how Brandi was all set over there.  So I had to get to her, but I'm definitely looking up Laysa again another time, maybe even get inspired to a thorough report.

Brandi seemed slightly frantic, but I told her I had been "waylaid," which got a laugh, and we got in some booth time.  (She charges double the going rate but I still find that reasonable.)  She slid herself all around me and buffeted with me with her boobs, and we got to talking about my birthday at year's end, particularly relevant because she's always been a reliable New Year's entertainer there.  More on this later.

So I was all set to just hang tight till Elwell showed up -- but Corinne (Tara Reid but sober, remember?) approached me very nicely and enthusiastically and eh, I couldn't resist taking her upstairs -- which, as it turned out, was going to complicate the evening in interesting ways.  It's funny about Corinne -- we get together and suddenly it's some kind of athletic event.  Forget dry humping, Corinne and I are dry rodeo.  We get in a very lively half hour and Corinne is very amenable, smiling and laughing -- ahh, but along the way there's a trace of, um, her natural intimate lubricant on my pants.  At the time I don't mind, in that moment even taking it to be a kind of badge of honor, but then --

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #204 on: September 01, 2010, 03:07:02 PM »
Elwell -- but once again I'm getting all Tarantino, leaping ahead a little too fast, because the fact was that after waiting for Elwell I finally bumped into her out in the lobby just as Corinne was taking me up.  Elwell was a bit shocked and very sweet and called me "my love" but she protested that she wasn't all made up yet, which of course is kind of silly, she's utterly hot without makeup, but I understand what she means, there's a certain look, a certain effect she's always striving for, she's damn near patented it, so we hug and touch-kiss and I tell her I'll be right back down for her.

So now it's our hour, but along the way she claims to be weirded out by my pre-lubricated pants.  (The "waylaid" line doesn't work so well on her.  And to think, some men just have to worry about lipstick on the collar.)  So there's some time ducking into the washroom and scrubbing and after that she seems calmer.  And again she fishes me out and tries to handjob me but it only makes me all the more, um ... anxious.  So, hallelujah, she very quietly and sneakily agrees to let me inside her.  See, this is what happens to a man when you have nothing regular, a moment like this comes to mean everything, you're spellbound, you're stuck.  And again I wish to hell I could pleasure her outright, and it's a bit of a point of pride that she doesn't get me off -- that's happened only once before -- and she's shocked at the persistent hardness.  (Nope, no drugs -- unless you count her.)  And we even get in some chat.  That does it -- I'm smuggling her name (well, most of it) into a book as a character.  And I still have to write the song for her, and show her the novel ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #205 on: September 01, 2010, 03:27:16 PM »
So that was a beautiful and successful evening -- and that might have been all there was to it, except that I felt honorbound to come back Friday to look up my Red Queen Columbia.  I got hit up -- and right here I'm finally going to break the protocol of this thread, instead of a code name I'm going to give an actual performer name.  Her name is Adrienne -- and she's no one to call "Yo!" for in my book, she may well be THE worst dancer I've known.  She does everything wrong.  She latches onto you with this pushy "Oh, I'm so fantastic" spiel, she keeps repeating the prices at you like you're supposed to be an Alzheimer's patient, she's really only borderline pretty, and then you're there in the booth and she is UTTERLY graceless.  There was NO pleasure to it, more my wincing at her pushy clumsiness.  But I think she has one of those reality-resistant egos, so I took my one dance like a man and made note of her.

At last Columbia showed, and she was VERY sweet, evidently word of this Adrienne has gotten around and when she got me in the booth she was very soft and caring and nurturing.  If a Corinne or an Elwell is my strenuous exercise, Columbia is my happy cooldown.  I  mentioned my coalescing birthday plans to her, and she rather doubted she'd be around then, but we shall see ...

Bit of trivia: I know Elwell's real name, then found out Heidi's, and now I know Columbia's.  Brace yourself: it's Brandi.  Yes, with an I (so all of you who theorize that girls with cute names ending in I may become strippers, you have a datum in your corner), and yes, just like (stage name) Brandi Morgan.  In fact, earlier at the club Brandi Morgan had hit on my Red Queen Brandi and that's when the name had come up.  For that matter, brandi Morgan hit on my Elwell, she went nuts over her (so I hear).  So when I finally did e-mail Brandi Morgan we were quite struck by our similar tastes in women.  Columbia, Elwell, Yolanda ... there's really only one other grrrl down there who Ms. Morgan mentioned who wasn't on my list.  Perhaps I should look her up.  Along with Laysa.  (In the meantime, I have learned how to track down not only Elwell but Yolanda and Columbia online.  I don't think their online portraits do them great justice, but you begin to get the idea.)

So will there be any more action before my birthday?  Shyla Stylez arrives in a few weeks, and my Heidi comes back to the States in October.  Will I be able to swing either of those?  Don't know, don't know ...

 

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #206 on: November 02, 2010, 12:59:37 PM »
Today is Election Day, but my Erection Day was a kind of early Halloween on the evening of Thursday October 28th.  Once again I focused on my house girls, the features have been barely notable (I think), and I even got in two incidental dances with new girls but they made no particular impression in appearance or performance, so I'm not even reporting on them.

What is a man to do when he grows up watching James Bond movies, living vicariously through the thrilling moments of James Bond's life, and then suddenly finds himself thrust into a kind of real life James Bond moment and must then confront the fact that he is not really James Bond after all?  Something like that happened this time -- but I'm getting ahead of myself.

First: no Columbia.  She was around earlier in the week, but there was no way to juggle her into an optimal single evening.  So my girls this time were Heidi, Lourdes, and Elwell, and each deserve a story.

I tried talking Heidi up a bit down in the main bar, but it was partiuclarly crowded.  They were having a Halloween costume night, and in my opinion the guy going around as a man in bed with a blonde -- yes, complete with bed and blonde -- should have been the winner.  Me, I brought my werewolf mask, but pointedly didn't wear it at first as I knew how scared Heidi was of it.

Heidi and I have been e-mailing each other a fair bit.  Between the e-mails and our catching up, I found out that that she was working very hard, moving rocks and such, trying to keep up the children's summer camp in the Czech Republic.  (The idea of a latter-day Uschi Digart running a summer camp continues to blow my mind.)  I'd asked her for a picture but she promised me at least one the next time, so we shall see.  The secret scoop on Heidi is that after next February she's staying in Europe for good, so I only have a few windoews of time left to appreciate her.  Strangely, I seem to be the first American from whom she got to learn the words "bosomy" and "busty."  How the hell does this woman hang out with lots of English-speaking men and never once encounter the word "busty"?  I tell he she's the curviest woman the club has ever seen and she likes that.  Real women have curves, and in "Mad Men" terms I fantasize about being Roger Sterling to her Joan Holloway (pre-Harris).  We got in a good half-hour dance, her dancing style is rather chaste -- no dry humping, except as maybe a quick little joke -- but I got to hold onto her.  She said "I love you, Murdock" and then added that all the girls love Murdock -- hmm, but how does she define "all"?  And we have a little bit in common -- namely, we wonder what's going on with all these new girls, new faces, new clients.  Is it worth adapting to?  I have to wonder ... 

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #207 on: November 02, 2010, 02:18:41 PM »
It was a bit of a wait after Heidi -- I knew from the online dancer schedule she'd be earliest -- but Lourdes began to turn up in an interesting way.  Now here's the thing: I had begun to sort of give up on Lourdes.  I've considered Lourdes and Corinne to be of a piece, two classic yet different blondes, and Corinne has really gotten in touch with her inner urban cowgirl, at least when it comes to the art of the dry hum, and cavorting with Tara Reid Sober is not a bad deal -- but of the two I've always hankered more after Lourdes.  Imagine Susan Dey from her "L.A. Law" heights, but not quite with so slim and passive-looking a face, imagine it broader with a lot of Heather Graham -- I'm really thinking more "Diggstown" or "Bowfinger" or "Lost in Space," but you can insist on Rollergirl or Felicity Shagwell if you choose -- and you're getting towards Lourdes.  But Lourdes has always held me at a kind of distance, always seeming a bit underenthused around me.  Well, forget that.  She smiled gloriously at me while she was still working some other guy, and then I sat at the stage as she performed.  I don't know what it was, but this was the happiest I've ever seen her.  She had a nice cheery near-Columbia-like attitude and readily said Yes when I asked for a private dance.  There was a moment of uncertainty as I saw her leave the corner cage, as she said five other men urged her to see them later -- but I was the only one to actually ask for a dance, so I trumped them all.  I got a half-hour with her upstairs and she was incredible, very open to my holding me all over, urging herself to the borderline of getting herself off on me during the dry hump -- it was poetry.  In a single dance she outclassed Corinne -- unless her mood drops down next time.

To give you some idea of how sweet Heidi is, she alerted me that Elwell had finally arrived on the premises.  So I put on my trench coat and my werewolf mask and waited things out ...   

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #208 on: November 02, 2010, 03:05:16 PM »
I thought I glimpsed Elwell through the door out to the hotel lobby, so I stepped out and, yes, it was her.  To her credit, she recognized me with my werewolf mask on and we embraced.  She had new contacts and her eyes seemed extra wide, usually she seems a bit sleepy and/or cunning but her eyes were big.  She was trying for something -- a fairy? -- with only lacy floral pasties on her breasts.  When we got off the elevator I got off the mask and she was sweet, she was all concerned because it seemed to her I was burning up under that thing.  We got a room, cash for an hour, and before anything I slipped her an extra hundred or so towards her godson, whose cute picture appears on her website.  Elwell, a godmother!?  Interesting spiritual guidance to be given, to say the least.  I saw her more as another kind of godmother -- pinstripes, jacket with red carnation, dark shirt with white tie, fedora, murmuring things like "Then your enemies will become my enemies -- and then they will fear you."  Anyhow, being the old-fashioned kind of godmother could always use a little money.

I begin to wonder if I should wrap all this up someday.  Heidi is going, and it looks to me like Columbia will do fine if she ever leaves the club.  Could Lourdes and I intensify?  Perhaps.  I wonder this because I keep getting the feeling Elwell could wander out of my life.  It's the whole boyfriend thing, and that's what I meant by James Bond.  Whether it's Claudine Auger in "Thunderball" or Talisa Soto in "Licence to Kill," the man keeps meeting damsels in less-than-healthy relationships.  I've dubbed Elwell Rihanna Saldana, since she reminds me a bit of both Zoe and the singer, and Rihanna has driven me nuts singing such strong songs and yet putting up with the abuse in her personal life.  Elwell's been choked, she's had a gun to her head -- and still for all that a love bond endures.  Somehow I find myself in the role of a most unpriestly confessor.  I hold her face and she says "I never cry" but she does a little anyway.  Would that I could be her getaway car.  But it sounds like she already has a very nice-sounding fellow secretly on the side, so perhaps someday she'll have better luck with him.

The upshot of all this is that she's concerned for me and want to have me checked out, because she learned her BF was with skanky types and she wants to be sure I haven't caught anything, so I've got to get on that this month, because I'd like to see her again after Thanksgiving, just in time for her birthday.  Of course, this all begs how SHE'S doing.  Yet she drove me nicely crazy again, fishing me out of my pants and working me with lotion, and she asked that I bring condoms next time.  That in itself is wild, since before I met her I was rigorous about condoms, ever since the Seventies, even before we first learned of AIDS, but these last two years I've gotten lax.

The real hell of it is that here I'm turning fifty, and by this point in my life it ought to be possible for me to be the intercessor, the one who can get her out.  As it is, I'm simply surviving.  We're all simply surviving.  But we find our pleasures where we can.

And with that -- that's all till December. 

*

Hoogleboogle

  • E Cup
  • 418
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2010, 07:02:09 PM »
Druul, post us all a sumamry of these events.

Which famous models and pornstars have you met at feature events? How many strippers have you met outside the club and boinked? Who has the biggest and best boobies of all the girls on your outings?
Boobs!