*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh 2007
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2007, 02:10:48 PM »
It's always funny how the laws of karmic antichance keep conspiring -- in anyone's life, not just mine -- to have people show up precisely in your most awkward moments.  So I meet my father busing back from one outing, and bump into an acquaintance a few times downtown on my way to the club -- and today, I meet an English professor friend of mine from CCAC.  He inquires and I say "Oh, I have a noon appointment."  But wait -- what is this I'm doing, anyway?  I had pretty much given up the old Friday 1 PM shows, preferring to mix and match with a foxier variety of house girls in the evening.  The thing is, Jada DeVille specifically asked me last evening to come back for her show today.  So, let's go back to last evening ...

It wound up a pretty basic night -- a dance off Jada, plus a dance off hot German Heidi -- but it would not be fair to fail to mention that I got down there in time to see dances by Mavis and Burne.  Mavis I hadn't seen in an age, and she has traded in long straight hait for bobbed chestnut curls and she's given up on the "businesswoman chic" style of costume she used to have.  What's weirder is, she remembers me!  And here I don't think I've ever gotten a dance off her.  (Of course, I may want to actually READ this ever-elongating thread once in a while ... )  But she was very friendly, enough so that you leave a Post-It in the back of your mind, saying "Get a dance off her someday."  And after Mavis was Burne, she of the very sharp eyes and apple-cheeked freshness, and I DO remember our one dance, and she chatted me up pretty intensely and happily.  She asked me where I'd been hanging out and I said "This is the only place UI hang out" and she high-fived me.  She specifically asked if I wanted to "grind" but she was right before Jada, ah well.  More on Burne later ...

Jada is very much in her own personal groove when she dances, popping out of it just long enough to focus awhile on someone at the stage.  She continues to be highly athletic -- she has spread out a bit over the years in the ass and thighs, but they're a good ass and thighs and worth spreading.  Anyhow, as if to counterbalance Mavis giving up the businesswoman motif, she came out in a suit to the tune of ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man" and off course she got down to her lavishly fake-boobed body in short order.  Our dance was, for us, pretty standard, mainly with my growling happily in her bosom and her calling me her "bear."

Hung out awhile after Jada, hoping to catch yet again my Red Queen, Columbia -- but if she ever showed, it was later.  Luckily, Heidi was there, and at last I got to apologize to her for having been nearly deaf the last time.  This time she did not seem concerned at all about my "pennis" being metal and I got to handle her large soft playful naturals once more -- and that wasn't even as good as our later dance.

Anyhow, Columbia was not in evidence and the selection of girls wasn't perking up fast enough, so I cleared out, but only after having made my promise to Jada ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh 2007
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2007, 02:26:53 PM »
So I go back this morning -- after maneuvering past my professor friend -- and it's nice to return to the laid-back feeling of the club at the crack of noon, being first man there as the business slowly comes to life.  First dancer up is Milla, who has a good enough body but mainly exudes attitude; eh, maybe she too will get me in a booth someday.  And once more, Burne.  All our flirting and discussing is coming to quite a lot of "foreplay," I must say -- if I don't get a dance off her pretty soon, it'll be a waste of wonderful suspense.

Meanwhile, Heidi was in!  A surprise, because she's usually a lady of the evening (so to speak).  This time I actually got to talk some with her, about her travels, all across America and Europe -- she likes Pittsburgh winter, mainly because she knows what some alternatives are!  She also said she got an influx of strange crazy customers later last night, who were not quite as nice and cool with her as I was, so I was glad to be back.  This second Heidi dance was more sensual and intimate than before, with her leaning back against me a few times while I got hold of her right breast, and she frequently gave me some playful pelvic thrusts in simulated sex.  She's not one of the better dancer -- she keeps at this strange move where she bends her leg high in the air and shakes it slightly, it's really not much of a move -- but a house girl and booth dancer she's plenty fine.

Then there was Lourdes.  Lourdes, Lourdes.  It's been too long in this thread since I had Lourdes.  The shape of her face vaguely reminds me of Emmanuelle Beart -- she's not as striking as Beart, of course, but she has her own vibe going on.  She dances on stage but primarily for me and we have a LOT going on, with eye contact, with having a laugh over all the promised intimacy -- it simply all works and is very erotic.  Would have had her right then -- but it was Jada time again.

Jada had a sparkly golden Cleopatra theme going, and that cam off with the same athleticism and enthusiasm.  This time around I simply got a Polaroid, but I think it brought our two-day stand to a reasonable end -- and it also freed me up to get Lourdes in a booth.  Simply one of the better dances in a long while: VERY lovely, VERY sensual.  Halfway through it I simply wanted to smuggle her home.  She doesn't say much -- and she doesn't have to.

I caught Burne on stage for a minute as I made my way out and slipped her a single.  I'm not sure what it is, but she seems VERY keen to see me -- and the feeling is mutual.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh 2007
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2007, 09:29:57 AM »
Oddly quick and mild last night -- but still hot, thanks to Ashton Moore, who I'd never caught before but evidently makes Pittsburgh and the club a regular stop these past five years.  The place was unusually thick with men for a Thursday night and the pickings of women were strangely slim, though I did get to sit down to sweet Harriet.  Basically, it was just the show and the dance -- details coming.

Ashton Moore came out in a brief tight pink outfit.  She's not the most innovative or athletic of dancers, basically she curves her body every which way -- but she does it so WELL, in a way reminding me a bit of Kyra.  (What's become of her?  It's been nine months now -- did she get knocked up  with a third kid?)  Because I was the new guy (I'm hoping), she tended to concentrate on others and give them the fake fellatio or the booby smother, but during the dance itself she was very much in her own private groove, her deeply shadowed eyes closed nearly shut.  Anyhow, she was very much a blonde fantasy come true, so inside of a minute I knew I'd have to get her into a booth.

Then came the awkward wait for Ashton to come down while the shifts changed.  I perked up to see Tommie walking around and doing her dance -- it's odd, other girls have a better still photo "look" to them but they seemed rather listless, while Tommie compensates mightily with a lot of attitude.  Her breasts are relatively small but she'll do her damnedest to get a dollar squeezed between them.

Anyhow, as I was waiting, Columbia walked on by, she grinned and waved but looked awfully preoccupied, whooshing to the back of the club.  I wandered back there, saw her hanging with Harriet and another girl, and then WHOOSH -- Columbia, Harriet, the girl, and a few elder men all spontaneously formed a single file and marched right into the booths.  To date I've never seen any of these "champagne rooms" but I may have to just to round out this thread before I ever bid it Adieu.

Anyhow, Ashton came back, and awkwardness continued as there  was overlapping jurisdiction over who to pay, and meanwhile several established fans for her stopped by and got stuff autographed.  During this time of stasis (for me, anyway), I noticed hot German Heidi (may as well keep giving her the full establisshed phrase   ) and we smiled and waved -- and it was tempting to try to grab a dance off her in the meantime.  But eventually Ashton hugged and we made our way back -- and throughout our booth session I joked that people were applauding her, because we were hearing a LOT of applause and laughter from somewhere near by.  I guess it was near, not just because of the sound, but because two different elder men peeked through our curtain as if looking for something; luckily Ashton seemed not to notice, and I gave them a quick thumps-up sign and they went their way.

I had to ask Ashton if her name was a tribute to Mr. Kutcher, but she says she coined it long before "Kelso" was on the radar.  She is a very THOROUGH dancer, nicely and slowly getting in all the tricks: the smother, the close dance high above, the leaning back to show the top of her cleavage, the works.  We had a laugh as I cupped her breast and she gently guided me away -- she's as good as the rules allow.  The only way it could have been hotter was if she had acted more loving -- but then, this was our first time.

I came back out and stood around for awhile, but the place was relatively girlsless.  So now I've resolved to grab hold of Columbia first chance I get and debrief her on what all went on -- and if and when I do, of course I'll be sure to submit my report here ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
The 15 Month Burnout
« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2007, 02:43:43 PM »
When I started this thread, I really wasn't sure where it was going or how far it would take me.  Rest assured that I'll see Brandi, probably for my birthday on December 30th (I was born about 39 hours before the New Year).  Beyond that, though, it's going to get more infrequent starting sometime in 2008.

There have been a few achievements worth looking back on.  I get a pat on the back from the regular staff.  Some of the best house girls like me.  From time to time I get rather nicely pursued.  I've played out Project Perversity.  I've witnessed two orgasms and have been able to get pretty much anyone I want into a booth.  I started off with a favorite house girl, Kyra, and for want of her my new favorite is Columbia.  And here at the Archive, this thread has managed to garner around 70 views per post.

What's more, I'm not really hurting.  I could just sail on, living comfortably and blowing the money.  That's an option -- it's just not the wisest one.

I'm heading this as THE 15 MONTH BURNOUT, as my own tribute to THE SEVEN YEAR ITCH, but it's not a true burnout.  I'll still go, just less frequently, and with any luck a day will come when I can be a regular once more.

Simply put, this is as far as this goes, as it stands right now.  I'm not sure why this is hitting me now.  Maybe it's the fact that it's the end of an old year and the dawn of a new one; throw in my birthday, and it gets even headier.  Or maybe I'm reacting to that big party I overheard, the one that whisked Columbia away from me, while I was getting seduced by Ashton Moore.

2008 will be a quieter year, one in which I need to focus more on cultivating my own resources.  I've written here that I'd love to get pictures of these gals, if only just to show you I ain't lyin' about how great they look, and maybe I can get that set up somehow.  All I know is, if I go back as a regular, I want it to be on a different level, I want to get even deeper into the whole adventure.

I'll tell people there I'm moving out of town -- but not too far.    And in terms of psychological geography, that'll be about right.

But keep your eyes on this space from time to time.  You never know -- if only because I never know, either.

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: The 15 Month Burnout
« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2007, 05:50:57 PM »
You see, even if you do actually know, you can never really tell...
[Rent this space]

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: The 15 Month Burnout
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2007, 12:34:51 PM »
How odd -- I'm here to finally report on Brandi Morgan, and I see I somehow missed my Columbia update.  Must've managed to catch her pretty much by herself one night.  I gave her a card and got my debriefing.  Evidently a bunch of **92** guys took four girls in back with them, including one who's brand new, and one of the girls got naked, and then one of the guys dropped his own pants, and it was a time of general assholiness -- very much the sort of thing I prejudicially assumed about these clubs in the first place.

I understand it's a bar, and I often start off with a swig of beer -- but honestly, why would you want to get **92** in a strip club?  So much to appreciate with perfectly crystal clear sobriety, I would say ...  

All right, the Brandi report.  I was planning to do it all in a Thursday evening, but I wound up stretching it to Friday afternoon as well.  I showed up early on Thursday, the upside being that I got three good house girl dances out of that.  Lourdes was dancing on the stage, so I propositioned her and she came back with me -- and damned if she wasn't wearing exactly the sort of exciting but complicated red dress that Columbia would ordinarily wear.  I told her that -- and she said that she had managed to snag it from Columbia on a shopping expedition, and Columbia was jealous.  I love these incidental details.  Anyway, a Lourdes dance is always therapeutic.

Then Tommie was on stage, so I got a dance off her as well -- and then here is where it all gets better than fiction.  Tommie and I come out, and we find Lourdes naked, talking with security man Duane.  That beautiful red dress of hers just accidentally got all wet from beer from another dance, so she was effectively naked and immobilized.  Tommie offered to take her upstairs to a wardrobe, but there was still the question of getting her through the club and into the hotel with non-scandalous dignity.  So, I offered Lourdes my trenchcoat -- and that was what she wore through the club looking very much like a classic flasher.

And my own payoff from this is that now, whenever I put my coat on, I can recall that a sexy naked girl once wore it.  Chivalry is not only still alive, but it pays its own dividends.

That about did me for house girl dances -- but Harriet approached me, and Harriet has such a Nicole Sullivan sweetness about her, and such a reliable puppyish devotion to coaxing a dance out of me, and dances so sensuously besides, it gets easy to cave in to her.  So she was my third -- and then it was time for Brandi to perform ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: The 15 Month Burnout
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2007, 12:57:28 PM »
Both Thursday evening and Friday afternoon, Brandi kicked off with the same theme, with a black leather breakaway costume with a Harley biker theme, trotting around to the tune of George Thorogood's "Bad to the Bone."  She kept it basic on Thursday, but she still looked at fakely hot as ever -- and I walked out.

I'm not sure why I walked out.  Maybe I figured three good dances was enough unto a visit.  Or maybe, in some way, I just didn't feel the same spark, the same brute urgency, that I had in times past.  Of course, I got over this lack of enthusiasm in time for noon the next day -- but I think I was onto something the first time.  But I get a bit ahead of myself ...

I like any excuse to settle back into the Friday noon routine, watching the club gradually come to life.  While I was sitting there, a very sharp-featured petite dark-haired beauty sat next to me.  Her voice was a bit off, and she admitted that she was born in Russia but had lived in America most of her life.  She gave her name as Yolanda, and we got to chat aimlessly before she had to go on stage and dance, and afterwards I critiqued her, giving her credit (as I give any girl credit) for working with those skyscraper shoes that seem to be an inescapable part of their costuming.  She was a good enough dancer, but more still-photo beautiful than 3-D inspiring.  Later I was struck by a stage dancer named Queen, with very sharp clear facial beauty -- but once again, I discovered her too soon to the feature show.

The second time she did the biker thing, Brandi branched out into slowly pouring a carefully watered-down solution of baby lotion all over her breasts and ass and pussy -- and this time around I had to get her in the booth, her body looked too good to pass up.  And yet, weirdly enough, it was one of the more circumspect dances I'd gotten off her.  My instincts from last night had been correct; this feature was not giving off quite the same heat I could get from my favorite house girls.  But she still had a great body, worth checking out up close -- I was just glad I had my Thursday adventure first.

One minor note on these outings: I am now semi-retiring Perversity, as I call it.  It's simply not worth the worry and trouble, and I'm not even sure it reliably accentuates any of the experience.  I will stuff it in my slacks when Carmella Bing arrives in a couple of weeks -- for her, it seems all too appropriate -- but otherwise, forget it.

And now, my grand scheme for phasing out --

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Countdown to April 2008
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2007, 01:05:58 PM »
My plan is this: in the first week of April, I will have my Ultimate Day at the club, and hardly ever go back again.  I've already contacted the owner, who's left me his personal e-mail address.  I am going to orchestrate one day filled with beautiful naked horny(-acting) women.

In one sense -- a BEA sense -- I've discovered the club far too late, long after it would have more regularly featured more famous big-bust stars, in which case it would pose an even greater temptation.  As it stands now, though, I can walk away from it -- with some sentimental reluctance.

So from here on, all activities there over the next three months are geared towards putting together the Ultimate Day.  If there's anyone who would be interested in the inside details of that, stay tuned.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Countdown to April 2008
« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2008, 05:00:27 AM »
All right, I've been busy at the club Thursday and Friday and am only reporting as late as this Sunday morning, because there's been a lot to think about, so I'll make sure to give my most important information upfront:

MEMPHIS MONROE IS ONE HAWT PRIVATE DANCER

To look at her face, she comes across as simply another pretty-enough go-getter, and her body is both sexy and solid but not so unique either.  But she gives a unique show, and in the booth --

All right, enough foreshadowing.  Now to report chronologically.

I strongly suspected that Memphis wasn't dancing Thursday evening, because the ad in the City Paper very strongly suggested that -- but the ads have been wrong before, so I decided to make sure.  Besides which, these days I'm also trying to check out as many house girls as I can as fast as I can.  April's coming, and when I talked on the phone with Albert, the club's owner, he suggested just talking with him again in late March, and in the meantime making personal appeals to the girls I want.  Luckily, I have those cards I had printed, so those may help.  Also, Columbia took me in back and set me straight on some details --

But first things first.  I got down there ahead of any possible 6:30 show and saw a lot of faves at work.  Sweet Harriet was there, dusty-blonde veteran Lockley was there, beautiful Lourdes was there.  Estee was up and a fresh new girl named Julie, who's eager to talk me up and not bad looking at all but who somehow doesn't snag my interest that much, even though she got a dance out of me before.

Then things perked up when Martha came out with Fortune.  Fortune has long dark curls and is simply a whirlwind, there is an infectious crazed energy to her dancing and her persona.  I decided on the spot to get her in the booth, and there she was chatty -- we talked about being a couple of "horny goat" Capricorns, that sort of thing -- and intensely sexual.  You could say that Fortune smiled on me (sorry, couldn't resist).

After that I got a look at more girls I ordinarily would miss.  A girl with the rather desperately hopeful name Cuddle was walking around in a nurse costume; she's "up" and crazy enough and doesn't look bad but, eh, I felt no spark there either.  There was also Cleo, this BIG -- not fat, just tall and very thickly built all over -- black dancer, who is great to simply look at, but I didn't know if I wanted to risk a dance with such an Amazon.

A pale busty girl named Wednesday came out -- she had healthy BEA qualifications on her chest, but her overall look and her relatively lifeless demeanor didn't win me.

So there it was, I had IDed a few more girls than usual, and I would be back the next evening for Memphis ...

*

Chelsea74

  • F Cup
  • 1005
  • My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!
Re: Countdown to April 2008
« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2008, 05:05:43 AM »

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Countdown to April 2008
« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2008, 05:19:18 AM »
By the by, if anyone reads this and wonders how I can be cavalier about a woman who's busty or a woman who's Amazonian, so forth and so on, all I can say is that I'm wrapping up, I'm folding up my tent, and there are only so many out of an ever-revolving stable of sixty-plus girls in toto who I'll get to have come that Ultimate Day.  These days, I look for five qualities in particular:

Loyalty.  No, not real loyalty, just a sense that I'm getting SOMETHING unique out of a girl, that we are able to look and talk in a way that's our own.  Harriet does a great  sweet little girl act, but she does it with everyone, and I've never gotten beyond that with her.  Compare that with Columbia, who is just fucken COOL, she is great to talk and opine with.  What can I say, I leave soon and I want to make sure I leave some mark, preferably a nice one, in someone's cerebral memory banks.

Finesse.  This applies a little to dress -- some of the girls present themselves VERY nicely.  I know, I know, it's like rating the wrapping paper rather than the present -- but the spectacle and the suspense of the unwrapping is so much a part of the experience.  However, finesse mainly applies to the dance itself.  I keep having to tell dancers "Just because it's called a bone doesn't mean it's made of bone."  Those who have a finely tuned touch have a definite edge.

Skill.  Athleticism, posing, the works.  Mastery of the dance.

Heat.  If on top of a good dance, you can feel that you are being sweetly yet hotly loved, that's a definite plus.

Beauty.  Corny but true, sometimes you just have to have it.   Lourdes is an ongoing mystery to me, and she may be far more blase than I give her credit for, but I don't care, she's just too beautiful to leave out of the running.

Anyhow, like I was saying, I get there noonish on Friday ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Countdown to April 2008
« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2008, 05:40:17 AM »
One thing I oddly find myself caring about is not pissing a girl off, and I do worry that I may have done that a little, in the beginning with Yolanda and in the end with Libra.  It's like this:

I get in early, and Yolanda is one of their first girls.  She sits right beside me and talks me up.  Turns out I got her bio sort of inverted: she was in Russia most of her life  and arrived here only two years ago.  This inspires me to start singing (quietly, out of mercy) "Rasvetali yabloni i grushi/ Poplili tumani nad rekoi ... "  I took high school Russian, and weirdly all I can ever seem to remember is a couple of folk songs like "Katyusha."  But she appreciates it, and quizzes me, and I think what's going on is that a woman is running past a misty riverbank holding a letter from her sweetheart who has gone off to fight the Nazis.

Yolanda is earnest and damn-pretty enough, but she very agreeably allows me to be lured to the stage by Milla -- though even then, I make a "get back to Yolanda somday soon" note in my head.  Now, here's the thing about Milla.  She's been around all this time, and has a nice wicked look in her face and eye, but she never really registered on my radar until recently, when she gave her hair and makeup a much sharper, more can-do look.  I mention that to her on stage and she agrees.  It's crazy, she changes her hair and boom, suddenly men are noticing her more -- me being one of them.  So I figure, At long last, it's time to get Milla in the booth.

Milla is not only naughty, but smartly naughty.  She talks about how her hair is inspired (although it's not blonde) by Natalie Portman in the movie Closer.  I learn stuff from her, like Natalie being naked at the beginning of that Darjeeling movie -- see, now, if a reviewer had just said THAT ...

Anyway, Milla gives good dance, and at the end cheerfully tells me "You're a tripod!"  What's weird here is that I'm NOT wearing Perversity in my pants, and honesty compels me to admit that my weapon is of a drearily ordinary caliber.  So I tell her she's being VERY nice, while she goes on about our needing a forklift to get me out of the booth.  Eh, but she overdoes her wildness a bit when I speak of wanting a "revolving booth" -- the idea being one dancer right after another -- and she immediately imagines some sort of industrial accident as if with an assembly line, women piling up as if in an abattoir if the "revolving booth" malfunctions.  I can't quite recover from that ... but luckily the afternoon still stretches ahead ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Countdown to April 2008
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2008, 06:00:35 AM »
At last, Memphis.  (She actually hails from Louisville, Kentucky -- but hey, I'm all for ripping off ancient Egypt.)  She does a standard dance, loose clothing coming off to reveal tight flashy undergear, and the climax (so to speak) is her unveiling her breasts, which are intriguing as they are very large, really too plump to be real, and yet they have a very natural floppiness to them.  She comes around and does things like slipping our dollars off the rail with her knockers while giving us a good look in the eye.

Here's what's unique: SHE LETS US TAKE POLAROIDS.  Man, does that ever beat "cooterball."  She lets each of us at the stage use a camera and then keep our shot -- I'm looking at mine right here right now, and though she kept showing off her pussy (and it's a fine pussy, can't blame her for being proud), I'm so pleased to have gotten her breasts and smiling face in as well.

Her body alone made it crucial for me to get her in the booth -- I had that spark, that brute urgency once more, which seemed to have fizzled with the last Brandi visit.  Basically, she does everything right.  I get to handle her breasts, and marvel at how big and yet how soft they are.  My brain is wondering: must be fake, but how?  But I'm not about to ask her.  She's VERY obliging with smothering me with them, which I always appreciate.  Anyhow, if you look up a couple of posts you find five qualities I like in a dancer, and while "loyalty" was out of the question -- we had just met -- she had finesse, skill, and heat galore.  (Her beauty was highly adequate.   )  The dancing got very intensely sexual, a dry hump to rival actual sex, and she got down and rubbed each nipple against the head of my erection.  (Don't get me wrong -- I always have my pants on, I'm not Blax. )

Oh yeah.  Memphis Monroe, she's a keeper.

Some details rounding out that day, but those can wait.  Suffice it to say that I realized that I didn't need a "party" so much as an imaginative optimization of one or two standard booths.  So I've decided to stage "Murdock's Murder," and to appoint several dancers as an elite squad of "Murdock's Murderesses" with the assignment to "try to love him to death."  We shall see how this goes ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Countdown to April 2008
« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2008, 12:17:49 PM »
So here's the footnote about Libra: I haven't gotten a dance off her in an age, although there seems to be some hair theme going on -- first Milla finally catches fire with me with her sharper look, and now Libra has dropped her long straight hair phase to go back to her aristocratic curls.  I have to wonder if she was trying to go for a Naomi Campbell look before, but anyway, I'm so glad she's back to looking more like Iman.  So there I am, chatting her up -- Libra is likewise blown away by Memphis letting me men at the stage photograph her -- and that's when Memphis starts setting up her table, so I leave Libra be but plan to look her up later.  Memphis, of course, proceeds to blow me away (so to speak).

Then I find my Red Queen, Columbia, wandering around.  I mention the business of Lourdes' dress with her (see a few posts above), which sparks some recognition with her.

Then I ask her about Zack and Miri Make a Porno.  It's a forthcoming Kevin Smith movie starring Seth Rogen from Knocked Up.  Smith has used Pittsburgh locations before, like in Dogma, and for Zack and Miri Columbia showed up when they were looking for a stripper.  Well, she didn't get it, so if Kevin Smith is lurking out there, I just have to say, Kev, Columbia (and keep in mind I use aliases in this thread) is beautiful and sexy and you should have gone with her.  

Anyhow, Columbia gives me not only a dance but a tour of the club's back area, which really wakes me up to how creative I'm going to have to get with this "Murdock's Murder" project.  But she's the first to get a card.  The selection process has begun.

Sadly, just as I was coming out, I saw Libra -- just as the DJ asked her to report to the lobby.  It's been too long, I'll have to see her again -- and determine how she rates as a Murderess.  Her beauty, especially with those curls, is great, but she seriously needs finesse.

Today I debate whether or not to check the place out on Monday, since the rather dumb habit of the website is to update no earlier than Tuesday, and maybe I should try to crack the ongoing mystery of the Monday lineup in person.  There are only twelve or so weeks remaining, and a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Countdown to April 2008
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2008, 04:14:27 PM »
A lot has happened in two weeks, so let's get to it.

I made FOUR discoveries on Wednesday 1/9.  (All right, three and a half -- if you look above, I've noticed Romance before.  But we finally got to talk.)  Basically I decided to arrive around 6 and hang on as long as I could, even bringing a small writing project with me.  Good thing, too, because I now appreciate that while the night shift officially starts at 7, the girls really don't start piling in till 8.  I've decided to distinguish between "scouting" and "auditioning" -- for scouting you bring a LOT of singles, I'd go with at least fifty, and stay riveted to your stage seat for hours, which was what I did.  I've yet to seriously "audition," or start revolving girls into the booths.

First discovery of the long night: Nolin.  Reminds me rather uncannily of Sheena Easton (take a good look at the opening credits of For Your Eyes Only if that will help).  A bit of that cool sharp look that Milla has.  Another discovery: Soprano.  Dark curls and perhaps the most romantically beautiful dancer I've seen down there, looks like she stepped out of a Victorian painting, so it's a bit disorienting -- but in a nice way -- to watch her in action.

As the evening wore on, there were several, six of them new names to me, who didn't stir me, but then I noticed Gwyneth, who is rather appropriately named, although her looks are somewhat sharper than Ms. Paltrow's.

So, having scouted out three possibilities, I was walking out -- when Romance came on stage, as intriguing a brassy blonde as ever, and she actually paused her act to chat me up for a minute.  This constantly missing out on her has got to stop.

Fast forward to 1/14.  I decided to be daring and come down on a Monday, the "mystery" day when a new dancers' schedule is getting made for the week and yet it's not posted on the website yet.  I don't know if I'll do that again -- but it was a great chance to meet with Columbia once more.  I put in a single dance with her -- as I put it, "just to prove I can do it."  But she knows she's got me, so we're good.

I get eye contact going with a girl who reminds me of Romance -- but no, it's a Romance-looking brassy blonde (who says she's been in that mix-up before) known as Guile.  (Hmm!)  Such a sneaky name does not seem to suit at all so open and cheerful a woman, who hails from Vegas and has a sunburst navel tattoo.  I get a dance off her -- she's pretty, but lacks finesse, it's all a little too mechancial and matter-of-fact.

I go back to the stage eliminate two new faces from consideration, then am reunited with two more, and finally I get to meet (drum roll, Anton) --