I'm working on trying to create BEShine in WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011, the bust is pretty easy to enulate as well as her face (with a lot of work to get the shading, eyes and lips right) but I'm having trouble working out her height and eye color (Her eyes appear blue-ish in some pics, grey-ish in others).... Not that many of you would look at her eyes lol.Anyway, anyone know BEshine's eye color & height? The rest I can re-create from pictures
lingerie time..
on TV ?? where ?? wow.. don't now that channel.. do you have some infos for me ? they didn't send me any infos about that interesting xoxo
I enjoy Beshines photographers style an absolute TON.
Beshine is 169 cm ( 5' 6 1/2 " ) tall and blue eyed. And plain awesome.
from her website:HEIGHT: 5´6 1/2´´ or 169 cmEYES: BlueHAIR: BlondSHOE SIZE: 9 hope that helps scream solvegas, beat me to it damn you solvegas!
pink top explotion xoxo
It's a small part of the show where they give information about strange fetishes. They usually just show a bunch of videos from Youtube to illustrate what they're talking about, and this time they included clips from some of your videos, as well as clips of Chelsea, Farange Dig Dong girls, and several other women. They didn't give the address of your site but they gave the address of your Youtube channel. Unfortunately, it's a small network and probably wasn't seen by many people.
Thanks for the info guys, I'll post pics of the pixilated version of BEShine once I'm satisfied with the creation. Hell, I might even upload it to the WWE Creations online sharing thing (PS3 version only)