*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1754
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7245 on: May 27, 2011, 08:50:13 AM »
I have seen the future in my crystal ball  :) ;)
Bigger is Better

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7246 on: May 27, 2011, 10:55:45 AM »
NICE!
;D
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7247 on: May 27, 2011, 01:31:28 PM »
Is just me, or boobs as big as CeBe's make her neck look even more elegant than it usually does.
Anyhow, cleavage is an awesome set, I love the outfit she picked for this one: it would look average on any girl (except of course the massive top) but she makes it look spectacular!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Swollen Silicone P H D

  • A Cup
  • 186
  • Doctor of Boobology, and Implant physics.
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7248 on: May 27, 2011, 11:11:59 PM »

Beshine;


You look outstanding in your new "pink" video.

A beautiful Fake Tit'ed Barbie doll.  :P :P :P
I absolutely love when you walk Towards the camara.
Gets my pulse racing.  ;)

I noticed when you Take your top off your boobs are
Very shiny. Do you oil them up before a video, or is
That a "natural" effect?.

It's HYPER Hot.
Oil, or no oil.  ;)

Ss phd.
I am hoping to derive an algorithm to better understand the amazing physics of huge Fake boobs.
                 http://www.chelseacharms.com http://www.beshine.com/home 
                 http://www.keishaevans.com http://www.maximounds.com/
                            http://www.maximumpornpass.com/index.php

*

TheGerman

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 30
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7249 on: May 28, 2011, 12:58:19 AM »
Love the bangs in the new Diary entry Beshine.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7250 on: May 28, 2011, 12:43:31 PM »
very nice is all I can say here ;)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7251 on: May 28, 2011, 02:26:39 PM »
She loves shoes, bags and boys 8)

Damn, we can't even beat bags into 2nd place, come on guys, praise her more ;D
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

gube

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 29
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7252 on: May 29, 2011, 01:39:56 AM »
She loves shoes, bags and boys 8)

Damn, we can't even beat bags into 2nd place, come on guys, praise her more ;D

Well as far as I heard is that one big reason girls loves shoes and bags is that they fit much more easy as clothes.
So that means shopping for shoes and bags gives a woman a sense of achievement much easier as shopping for clothes does.
So based on this a look on her shirt should make us happy that we have beaten clothes and made it to position 3 even though that many women have
had bad experiences on relationships and boys.

Plus its an impressive statement in general ;)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7253 on: May 29, 2011, 09:59:10 PM »
very nice is all I can say here ;)


It's hard to believe that IS NOT a morph. Simply amazing ..... :o :)

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7254 on: May 30, 2011, 06:53:16 AM »
She loves shoes, bags and boys 8)

Damn, we can't even beat bags into 2nd place, come on guys, praise her more ;D

......unless she was saving the best for last! :)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7255 on: May 30, 2011, 01:20:28 PM »
I think she's doing males a favor adding boys to the list... I mean which sane person would like boys? Ewwwww  :-X
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7256 on: May 30, 2011, 03:05:07 PM »
I think she's doing males a favor adding boys to the list... I mean which sane person would like boys? Ewwwww  :-X


Not sure if I would like a world where every female is a lesbian.
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7257 on: May 31, 2011, 02:02:03 PM »
Well uhh, if she is into males uhhh, I volunteer. I hope I was first :P

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7258 on: May 31, 2011, 07:31:47 PM »
very nice is all I can say here ;)

Insane. Simply insane.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7259 on: June 01, 2011, 01:10:16 PM »
Set day today!

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee