Okay we already know it is a tabloid but still i kinda enjoy controversial stuff.
If the story is bogus they did a very good job finding a "before-pic". 
We know is it really hers? This could be like that controversial pre-implant Chelsea Charms pic where she's completely naked and which many of her fans say it's not her, just her face. In any case in that pic her As look more like Bs, and i'm not talking about the japanese size. Also, is she single? I thought she wasn't. In any case she's not forced to answer it as that is part of her personal life and she may keep it private if she wants to. Also I read that her current implants are 16 000 UK pounds...that is over 1 pound per cc...expensive however not as much as i thought (with some effort an average person of the 1st world could be able to get like that, I mean 60 000 pounds in the lapse of 7 years isn't something beyond one's reach...isn't that too good to be true?)
[@Pixelpusher: cement bags here weight 50 kg (over 100 pounds) each and even tho I didn't **82** with it on top of me, I was able to let it on top of my ribcage and relax with no big issues for an hour. After all there are a plethora of breathing techniques.]