*

Fatty

  • C Cup
  • 98
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7665 on: August 24, 2011, 11:48:45 PM »
so when is the next fill up beshine? hehehehe >:D

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7666 on: August 25, 2011, 12:28:49 AM »
which means my boobies are bigger now  :D ;) :)
.
.
.
that's because of the boobie greed monster ;D ;D


Beshine you're killing me   :o ...sometimes i think you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be real and yet you're real! Thank you for being how you are! ;D
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7667 on: August 25, 2011, 04:19:10 AM »
"Plastic is fantastic"

Modern technology is wonderfull. :D
|titor|

*

big_is_good

  • B Cup
  • 505
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7668 on: August 25, 2011, 09:49:14 AM »
Beshine, have you had rhinoplasty ? Believe me, the gravitational pull of your breasts make it nearly impossible for the eyes to see anything else, but I was looking at a older photo file ( when you were a mere 8,000cc's ) and the latest one, and after increasing from 100% to 200% the focus on my computer, I could swear your nose is  a little bit smaller and trimmer. It could be the make-up, but that is what it seemed to me. I am almost 55 years old and my eyes are not the best, so if I'm wrong, I profusely apologize if I hurt your feelings. You have such a pretty face ( buttering her up  ;D ) I'm just curious. 

There's no much question that she's had some nose work and lip work done and both were done very well and of course the boobs, perfection too. She's a stunning beauty, our fantasy fulfilled for sure.  :)

*

Breast Loaf

  • A Cup
  • 84
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7669 on: August 25, 2011, 10:35:48 AM »
that's because of the boobie greed monster ;D ;D

Beshine, it said in the magazine that you wanted to be a Z cup sometime next year. If you're 10,000 ccs now, how many would you need to be a z cup?
Breast men are the best men

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7670 on: August 25, 2011, 10:24:28 PM »
In honor of the new elusive straight-on shot of Ms. Shine, I've given the Boobie Greed Monster something to chew on in my exclusive morphs section in her forum. Here's a sample. Enjoy!

Fo' Shizzle!  ;D

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7671 on: August 26, 2011, 01:43:29 AM »
Wow Doc, you are nealy giving me a heart attack!

*

Superhero

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7672 on: August 26, 2011, 08:15:54 AM »
Just out of curiosity... How does your husband deal with all the attention you get? Does he love that you want to get bigger and bigger?

*

kingjt

  • A Cup
  • 91
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7673 on: August 26, 2011, 08:51:49 AM »
There's a thought, can someone morph beshine into a wedding dress ????????? I'm sure her trying yo do a pic for us would cost thousands in alterations and materials lol
A quote of MasterDragonFly "there's a hint of SBYCSTBFB, or So Big You Can See Them Both From Behind."
A quote of Solvegas " I am the glutton at the all you can eat buffet."

*

Pixelpusher

  • A Cup
  • 52
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7674 on: August 26, 2011, 10:50:36 AM »
There's a thought, can someone morph beshine into a wedding dress ????????? I'm sure her trying yo do a pic for us would cost thousands in alterations and materials lol

... and thausands of Euros!  :(
But Beshine in a wedding dress would be an awesome sight. Or in a Bavarian dirndl... on the Oktoberfest. Equally expensive. Looks like Beshine needs a sponsor, lol. She should call RTL, I'm sure they would love to show her on tv.  ;D

*

kingjt

  • A Cup
  • 91
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7675 on: August 26, 2011, 02:47:34 PM »
I'll get the Samuel Adams beer company in Boston a call see if they'll sponsor her with their October fest brew im sure a big breasted model will be far superior seller than their current patriot on the label
A quote of MasterDragonFly "there's a hint of SBYCSTBFB, or So Big You Can See Them Both From Behind."
A quote of Solvegas " I am the glutton at the all you can eat buffet."

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7676 on: August 26, 2011, 03:11:24 PM »
Suddenly I'm imagining Beshine as a St. Pauli Girl in a plunging white top and, um ... ummm ... what was I saying? ;D

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7677 on: August 27, 2011, 09:12:19 PM »
In honor of the new elusive straight-on shot of Ms. Shine, I've given the Boobie Greed Monster something to chew on in my exclusive morphs section in her forum. Here's a sample. Enjoy!

Fo' Shizzle!  ;D



I beleve that if Beshine can pull it off, she will be this big. Just wait and see.   ;) :)

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7678 on: August 28, 2011, 10:22:15 AM »
the smile puts the hook in
I'm walkin' here

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7679 on: August 28, 2011, 01:07:57 PM »
That sunny sneer plus that striped shirt somehow puts me in a pirate frame of mine -- that plus the idea that maybe someday she'll be an Arrrh! cup. ;D

Avast ye mateys!  The hell with Moby Dick -- THOSE are the twin white whales I'm after! 8)