*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7905 on: November 05, 2011, 07:58:19 PM »
I love how the frames are outrageously big -- sort of thematic. ;)

V to 'pusher below: yeah, I felt a little sorry for how her bust could not be contained under that gray sweater -- but only a little. 8)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:52:12 AM by DruulEmpire »

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7906 on: November 05, 2011, 10:44:50 PM »
I love how the frames are outrageously big -- sort of thematic. ;)


Yes, the eyeglasses really do compliment her. There is a thread around about big boob geek girls and she fills the bill to a T. I really do hope she would wear a bikini with those glasses.  :)

*

Pixelpusher

  • A Cup
  • 52
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7907 on: November 06, 2011, 02:49:23 AM »
Yup, Beshine looks very sexy with glasses. She looks very yummy in this set.
The only thing I don't like is the fact that it will soon be frickin cold in Germany and she will wear more and more in her diaries, lol.  ;)

*

logos

  • A Cup
  • 130
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7908 on: November 06, 2011, 06:48:15 AM »
This pic is a peace of art.
Shows her stunning beauty and the glasses are just to make it perfect.
One of the best pic I have seen of her.


*

kafizwa

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7909 on: November 06, 2011, 09:11:10 AM »
This pic is a peace of art.
Shows her stunning beauty and the glasses are just to make it perfect.
One of the best pic I have seen of her.



Oh, yes! You're right! This is what one calls a stunning beauty. And in the last pics shooted from the side i actually realized what a perfect ass beshine has. I was only focused to her boobs yet, but now i'm obsessed with her huge boobs, the idea that they will grow further and her tiny, perfect looking ass!
Beshine, if i could make a wish, i wished that your next set to shoot is a topless set in a tiny little micro g - string, shoot from behind, where one sees your boobies hanging to the left and the right and you're looking over your shoulders wearing that amazing pair of glasses!

*

6Foot6

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
  • Beauty exists... BeShine!!!!
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7910 on: November 07, 2011, 04:28:11 PM »
Loving the new Beshine pics,

Beshine looks magnificent and her boobs are stunning...

Cant wait for the next Fill Up and Booty Implants...

The future is bright for Beshine  ;D ;D

Thank you for sharing with us all

.........(     .     )(     .     )...........

*

RHIC

  • F Cup
  • 596
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7911 on: November 08, 2011, 01:02:46 AM »
A note about 'fisheye' -

This is the FOV, or Field of View (sometimes Frame of View).  I don't have a 'prime' (fixed) main lens, I have a zoom lens, and when you zoom all the way out, you will get a mild form of 'fisheye' from the greater FOV.  This will account for size differences in many instances, especially regarding things closer to the lens.  See here for the wiki explanation:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle_of_view#Focal_length

So mostly, this is just an artistic choice, though I find it somewhat maddening when used in model shoots because I like the subject to be all in proportion, relatively speaking.
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7912 on: November 08, 2011, 09:00:55 AM »
So mostly, this is just an artistic choice, though I find it somewhat maddening when used in model shoots because I like the subject to be all in proportion, relatively speaking.

Oh, how I agree with you! :D

Which is not to say I don't appreciate models with outlandish proportions: I most certainly do! It's just that I want to see those proportions as they actually are, not distorted optically for an extra boost. IMO, blatant overuse of optical distortion in that manner, whether acknowledged/admitted or not, is really no different than content producers morphing photos and then passing them off as unmorphed. Is it a crime, or will it mean then end of western civilization? Of course not. However, it crosses the line (delineating suspension of disbelief) and frankly, it makes me feel manipulated as a viewer (when obvious distortions are repeatedly denied, especially when they're also unecessary)... so much so, that I lose interest in such content, no matter how pretty and bodacious the women pictured actually are.

Honestly, I think plenty of adult content consumers don't know optical distortion or even most morphs if they see blatant examples (what we'd regard as obvious). Thus, content producers can utilize such techniques ad nauseum (the ironically named 'Extreme Naturals" is one such example: passing off morphs as 'natural' despite the fact that they're so badly morphed that Stevie Wonder would know) to make their models/content more appealing to potential customers. While they may alienate/lose/never get some other potential customers because of these practices (i.e.: guys who don't like being lied to, or who object to such needless 'enhancement', etc...) that number is probably dwarfed by however many buyers they think they're attracting thanks to the distortion.

Thus, like all things, it's basically a business decision: an effort to increase income.
 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 06:30:18 PM by Palomine »

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7913 on: November 08, 2011, 04:33:42 PM »
I agree with the previous fellas: sure using fish eye elnses from time to time isn't bad, what i don't like is when they abuse from it hehe. I don't have complains regarding beshine's stuff tho...not so far.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7914 on: November 08, 2011, 06:56:34 PM »
Don't astronomers call this "gravitational lensing"? ;D
Now THAT, I'll buy!!!  ;D

Also, i just happened across this article illustrating lenses and focal length:

gizmodo.com/5857279/this-is-how-lenses-beautify-or-uglify-your-pretty-face
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 07:20:22 PM by Dr_Fashizzle »

*

tivodan1116

  • D Cup
  • 320
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7915 on: November 09, 2011, 11:32:47 PM »
and another one.. hope you like!

xoxo beshine  :-* :-*

PS: i love this pink jeans ;D ;D ;D


Does anyone see jeans in this picture?  I sure as hell don't.

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1754
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7916 on: November 10, 2011, 11:02:34 AM »
Once again I had a dream : a few weeks later...
Bigger is Better

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7917 on: November 10, 2011, 11:13:01 AM »
makes for a GREAT avatar ;D
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Mr Benchpress

  • A Cup
  • 59
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7918 on: November 10, 2011, 01:19:04 PM »
Once again I had a dream : a few weeks later...

Amazing! No way she's going to pull that top down!

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7919 on: November 11, 2011, 01:00:51 PM »
Those must be so heavy...i think those would be way bigger than most of us think...maybe 70 000 ccs
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee