*

Shmag

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 19
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7920 on: November 11, 2011, 02:30:31 PM »
what ever happened to the fill up video?

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7921 on: November 11, 2011, 05:21:24 PM »
what ever happened to the fill up video?


wondering the same :(

also any news on the shop beshine?

*

MarioXXXX

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 28
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7922 on: November 11, 2011, 11:56:58 PM »
The fill up Videos wont come soon i bet because were waiting for the first fill up video now over 1 Year and get just cheap excuses

Also were waiting for the shop way longer then an Year, if it cant be done then Beshine should put it on her Website down and dont write shop and webcam coming soon.

Yeah coming soon over 1 year and still coming soon.

Beshine have my respect for what she did for us but if she cant that things do then she should just say it


*

Patrak

  • A Cup
  • 119
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7923 on: November 12, 2011, 03:40:42 PM »
Hi,for a cleavage lovers, I'm certain that Beshine have the best point of view !! ;)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 08:27:45 PM by Patrak »

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7924 on: November 12, 2011, 04:13:29 PM »
and what a NICE point of view it is!
;D
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

BrazilianBigBoobS2

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 32
  • Big, bigger and bigger, biggest...
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7925 on: November 12, 2011, 09:02:50 PM »
and what a NICE point of view it is!
;D
A view of huge mountains, lol

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7926 on: November 12, 2011, 11:27:19 PM »
Have we had any "from above" shots of beshine?  Because that would be interesting ... ;D

Tolja. 8)

*

Sheherezade

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7927 on: November 13, 2011, 01:42:40 AM »
Hi,for a cleavage lovers, I'm certain that Beshine have the best point of view !! ;)
THATS silicone Valley. Perhaps someone builds there a garage and plans a new OS for personal computers xD
could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...

*

RoundCurves

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 13
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7928 on: November 13, 2011, 09:42:38 AM »
Hi,for a cleavage lovers, I'm certain that Beshine have the best point of view !! ;)

Mmmmh, that's great!! Is it a morph? If yes, that's very good!  :)

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7929 on: November 13, 2011, 05:55:11 PM »
Mmmmh, that's great!! Is it a morph? If yes, that's very good!  :)

yeah it is a morph Patrak is one of the forum's best morphers :).  here is the original, which is JUST as mind blowing ;).
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

jsands

  • A Cup
  • 65
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7930 on: November 16, 2011, 01:52:38 AM »
This alter ego just has to de-lurk.

1) If it has not been posted earlier, I think this idea needs communicated: May the powers that be in the universe continue bless our favorite German woman, BEShine, as they have before; with good health and infection free post-enlargement post-op periods, forevermore!

It cant be said enough that a woman like her, enlarging her boobs more for her own pleasure than the cash, is a godsend for us.

2)
a comparison photo :)

Now, it appears from the picture associated with that post, that you bleach your hair. Is that so?
Known as js1234 @ deviantArt

*

norihotvath

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 25
  • o
    • o
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7931 on: November 17, 2011, 09:19:05 AM »
Hi Beshine!
Sorry for my bad english. I'm a hungarian girl, and i joined this forum a few month. I like your body. It's wonderfull for me. I have got small boobs, but i want to go bigger like yours. How can i make bigger? I have got 85 C bras. I read about chelsea charms growing boobs. I like that wery much, but your's are better then chelsea. How can you fill up your breast?
I like also fake round ass.
And another thinks. What do you mean about your morphs? Do you go bigger?

Thank you very much your answer

P.s.: This is my photo
photos of nori are copyright © norihotvath

*

TheBoobGuy

  • The Definitive Article
  • 1092
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7932 on: November 17, 2011, 10:50:03 AM »
Hi Beshine!
Sorry for my bad english. I'm a hungarian girl, and i joined this forum a few month. I like your body. It's wonderfull for me. I have got small boobs, but i want to go bigger like yours. How can i make bigger? I have got 85 C bras. I read about chelsea charms growing boobs. I like that wery much, but your's are better then chelsea. How can you fill up your breast?
I like also fake round ass.
And another thinks. What do you mean about your morphs? Do you go bigger?

Thank you very much your answer

P.s.: This is my photo

I like this alot. And you already have a gorgeous body :)
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

*

cowpoke1853

  • A Cup
  • 57
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7933 on: November 17, 2011, 12:15:41 PM »
Hi Beshine!
Sorry for my bad english. I'm a hungarian girl, and i joined this forum a few month. I like your body. It's wonderfull for me. I have got small boobs, but i want to go bigger like yours. How can i make bigger? I have got 85 C bras. I read about chelsea charms growing boobs. I like that wery much, but your's are better then chelsea. How can you fill up your breast?
I like also fake round ass.
And another thinks. What do you mean about your morphs? Do you go bigger?

Thank you very much your answer

P.s.: This is my photo

I see the beginnings of a new fan club here...  ;)

*

ThinWhiteDuke

  • C Cup
  • 156
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7934 on: November 17, 2011, 05:02:37 PM »
Hi Beshine!
Sorry for my bad english. I'm a hungarian girl, and i joined this forum a few month. I like your body. It's wonderfull for me. I have got small boobs, but i want to go bigger like yours. How can i make bigger? I have got 85 C bras. I read about chelsea charms growing boobs. I like that wery much, but your's are better then chelsea. How can you fill up your breast?
I like also fake round ass.
And another thinks. What do you mean about your morphs? Do you go bigger?

Thank you very much your answer

P.s.: This is my photo
Wow.  You're already stunning.
"Like my cock is John the Baptist saying someday someone greater than me shall come." - Momus