*

Sheherezade

  • A Cup
  • 220
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7965 on: November 19, 2011, 03:31:26 PM »
OMG OMG OMG
THATS the HOTTEST what i EVER have seen.
Beshine, you can make tons of pics of them. I LOVE these BOOB-Laterns. Please PLEASE make MOAR of them....

O_O


yeah!! some of my amazing fans made requests at my board to do some boob-o-lantern pics

it's interesting too see all these veins and how much my boobies glow in the dark  ;D ;D

i will post two pics from my blog for you  8) i hope you like them!! 

could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...

*

Swollen Silicone P H D

  • A Cup
  • 186
  • Doctor of Boobology, and Implant physics.
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7966 on: November 19, 2011, 03:32:23 PM »
my boobies + mag lite = boob-o-lantern  ;D ;D ;D

Big veiny photoset yeah! ;D ;D
i think a thanks, and a that's
hot are definitly in order from me.
 8) 8)

ssphd
I am hoping to derive an algorithm to better understand the amazing physics of huge Fake boobs.
                 http://www.chelseacharms.com http://www.beshine.com/home 
                 http://www.keishaevans.com http://www.maximounds.com/
                            http://www.maximumpornpass.com/index.php

*

Ladon

  • A Cup
  • 343
  • Thoroughly Enjoying Harmony's 1000cc H-cups
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7967 on: November 19, 2011, 05:47:15 PM »
I'd totally love to see a lighted bra, using LEDs or something, that would shine up through her breasts.  That IS hot, if not a little disturbing. XD


*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7968 on: November 19, 2011, 05:56:14 PM »
yeah!! some of my amazing fans made requests at my board to do some boob-o-lantern pics

it's interesting too see all these veins and how much my boobies glow in the dark  ;D ;D

i will post two pics from my blog for you  8) i hope you like them!! 

And I was one of them :)

Well, I agreed that it would be a cool picture set :P

And it was 8)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7969 on: November 19, 2011, 06:31:06 PM »
boobie & doobie  ;D

Boobie and Doobie?  I don't know ... they're both boobies ...

I'm thinking the right one could be called Ruby (R for right, Ruby for a precious jewel) and L for Luby (L for Left, Luby from Russian "lyubov" for "love").

Tell you what, I'll keep looking at Boobie and Doobie and keep thinking of names ... ;)

V to everyone below: well, you know what mediums say -- "Go to the light." ;D
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:33:30 PM by DruulEmpire »

*

Peter

  • D Cup
  • 635
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7970 on: November 19, 2011, 07:39:28 PM »
Here is another morph of Beshine.


*

Ladon

  • A Cup
  • 343
  • Thoroughly Enjoying Harmony's 1000cc H-cups
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7971 on: November 19, 2011, 08:02:16 PM »
Harmony calls hers Lacy and Stacy  :p

*

NUTTREE04

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7972 on: November 19, 2011, 08:57:33 PM »
hey Beshine your boob o lantern update is incredible and it looks like you are letting your nails grow a bit. I always liked very long nails on a girl it just adds to your total package ;)

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7973 on: November 19, 2011, 09:34:14 PM »
Beshine will never cease to amaze me  :o
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

kafizwa

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7974 on: November 20, 2011, 12:00:53 AM »
I had noticed this before but I thought it impolite to say anything but to find out it is not a flaw but simply a function makes my head explode. Just how big are those implants ?!  :o :o And how much can they be overfilled ?  :o Is 20,000 cc's realistic ? The possibilities are mind blowing.  :o :)

You're absolutely right! What, if Beshine similar to her last sayings does already have a maximum capacity of 15000  or maybe one or two thousand cc's more!! And me fool i'm asking, if this is possible! Oh my god, what do i say?! I'm so addicted of her fill ups that i whish that more than other v.i.p. things, a new filled up picture or video would appear, although i almost lost hope last time. Or is it somehow possible  to reach a fill up of 15000 - 20000 cc's though, Beshine, or are there plans for something like that? Or are your current implants able to take these? Please, please, please, gimme an answer! I'll surprise you with some naughty things in exchange :-)

P.S. Please tell Miss "norihotvath", what you think about her, because, as i understand, most of us think, she is drop dead gorgeous and that it would be so sexy, if you would fullfill her wish and help her with her first breast augmentation, and if she walks on the path of Beshine, the sexy lady, to become a huge boobs model and would let us participate on her body improvements beeing supervised by you, it would be very exciting for "norihotvath" and also for us!! Love Ka
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:14:38 AM by kafizwa »

*

Seed555

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 13
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7975 on: November 20, 2011, 07:37:43 AM »
my boobies + mag lite = boob-o-lantern  ;D ;D ;D

Damn, tháts amazing! Boobies filled with 100% semitransparent silicone!

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7976 on: November 20, 2011, 11:31:07 AM »
here we go  ;D

Beshine, this pic is amazing! And I love your telling smile. Yes, you can be proud of what you have achieved!

At your twitter, it says: "having trouble to find a cool outfit for tonight.. either my boobs are to big or everything is too small". Exactly: either, or. If you are not sure which one, I can give you a hint ... ;)
Being obsessed with gigantic breasts is something that should be fun and rewarding! (Keisha)
My breasts complete who I really am from inside out. (Elizabeth)
I never cover up my huge hooters when I go out in public. I show 'em off. (Vixen)
If I catch men staring at my chest I always take it as a compliment. (Pauleena)
Wouldn’t it be great if overfilled boobs became the norm? (Keisha)

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7977 on: November 20, 2011, 01:28:20 PM »
Beshine that is wonderfull. Your boob-o-lanterns are gorgeous!

What if you would just stand in front of some bright lightsource. How well would the light shine through your breasts? Could make for a good video with you subtly dancing and working your boobs while they glow with the light behind them. :)

I'd totally love to see a lighted bra, using LEDs or something, that would shine up through her breasts.  That IS hot, if not a little disturbing. XD

Imagine Beshine wearing classy but sexy evening dress with her cleavage glowing with light from her LED-bra.
|titor|

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7978 on: November 21, 2011, 07:36:04 PM »
Damn, tháts amazing! Boobies filled with 100% semitransparent silicone!

actually Saline...water is a nice light 'conductor' :P
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #7979 on: November 22, 2011, 09:52:24 AM »
hi beshine!

at ur site is now the shop picture gone, the video cam has now an link.
i got 2 questions to that.

1:so the shop will never come? and whats with the fill-up video?
2:the link only directs to an page, but not to ur profile or something.