*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11460 on: May 26, 2014, 10:30:49 PM »
New blog post and it's about her upcoming site update. I hope to see youtube vids added and maybe a better link to her cam show one that tells you if she is on or not. Just saying if her cam link said "I'm live".

Guess those of us who have been paying since she first opened her site will see if true. I wish she had an archive section where the first videos she did when she first opened her site were there. I hope she really does update as often as she says she will. Wait and see.

*

neoarmour

  • A Cup
  • 164
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11461 on: May 27, 2014, 12:31:52 AM »
Google beshine hosted galleries and behold! All her old videos and photos are still available on her site.
All pics I post are copyrighted by neoarmour and foxyroxymoxy

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11462 on: May 27, 2014, 12:49:24 AM »
Google beshine hosted galleries and behold! All her old videos and photos are still available on her site.

Yes, this are the galleries of her former affiliate program. They are samples.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:55:28 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11463 on: May 27, 2014, 02:38:10 AM »
Her site is completely new now. Looks good. :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11464 on: May 27, 2014, 03:12:21 AM »
Her site is completely new now. Looks good. :)

it still looks the same for me NOOOO oh well I just will have to see what it look like later. ::)
the unstoppable one

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11465 on: May 27, 2014, 07:58:59 AM »
Her site is completely new now. Looks good. :)

Just clicked on it and it looks the same.  ???

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11466 on: May 27, 2014, 08:23:23 AM »
Give them some time. It seems they already started to (re-)move the preview pictures in each section. I'm pretty sure with a new design those pics are not the same format and size anymore. This will take some time.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11467 on: May 27, 2014, 10:17:29 AM »
??? Just visited her website and now it looks the same as it used to look again????

I was swear to god this morning it was different. Or I am going crazy...

Beshine is messing with my head in sooo many ways lol
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 10:31:01 AM by morosofist »

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11468 on: May 27, 2014, 01:36:31 PM »
Okay I finally got to see the change so far I can see Beshine has added a favorite button and a rating system. This should help us letting Beshine know what things she's done in the past we really like and how much we like anything new.
the unstoppable one

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11469 on: May 27, 2014, 01:50:30 PM »
I love the descriptions she uses on the front page at the top left and middle bottom.
Sounds extra big, heavy and the total fun she is ...
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11470 on: May 28, 2014, 08:02:39 AM »
Get 404 error right now. Guess after work, hopefully, site will be back up.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11471 on: May 28, 2014, 10:33:07 PM »
Still getting 404 error.  Anybody else ?  ??? :(

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11472 on: May 28, 2014, 10:41:00 PM »
Still getting 404 error.  Anybody else ?  ??? :(

Ether go throw her link on her twitter or the link in her blog. The blog one is the one I do. Just hop on the Beshine blog and click the Beshine.com link there http://www.beshine.com/blog/
the unstoppable one

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11473 on: May 28, 2014, 10:49:37 PM »
Ether go throw her link on her twitter or the link in her blog. The blog one is the one I do. Just hop on the Beshine blog and click the Beshine.com link there http://www.beshine.com/blog/


Thanks. I'll have to change my bookmark I guess.  :)

*

neoarmour

  • A Cup
  • 164
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11474 on: May 28, 2014, 11:58:08 PM »
Just type in beshine.com lol
All pics I post are copyrighted by neoarmour and foxyroxymoxy