Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20070 on: May 19, 2021, 08:15:27 AM »
She said there was never a competition but??? Sure seemed like one

She made it sound like it was all a case of great marketing. And don't forget that we all wanted to believe that was the case.

So Chelsea has admitted she was 11k at her all time biggest. The larger numbers were size marketing from her agents that got out of hand over time.

So if Chelsea never was over 11k, what does that tell us about Beshine? Can we assume she is around 11-12k? Did she also get caught up in the cc marketing game?
Where did Chelsea state this?  :) I know she said she felt her and Beshine were similar in size.

Its on her onlyfans. But yeah, she said she she and Beshine are around similar in size. Knowing her max 11k size i tend to think Beshine is around 12k tops. What in turn is fine, since it's still huge

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3413
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20071 on: May 19, 2021, 08:31:50 AM »
She said there was never a competition but??? Sure seemed like one

She made it sound like it was all a case of great marketing. And don't forget that we all wanted to believe that was the case.

So Chelsea has admitted she was 11k at her all time biggest. The larger numbers were size marketing from her agents that got out of hand over time.

So if Chelsea never was over 11k, what does that tell us about Beshine? Can we assume she is around 11-12k? Did she also get caught up in the cc marketing game?
Where did Chelsea state this?  :) I know she said she felt her and Beshine were similar in size.

Its on her onlyfans. But yeah, she said she she and Beshine are around similar in size. Knowing her max 11k size i tend to think Beshine is around 12k tops. What in turn is fine, since it's still huge
Ah I missed that post or Q&A when she said that about her max size. Can you remember which one as I'd love to go and read it or hear her say it myself.  ;D
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

Rad

  • E Cup
  • 1302
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20072 on: May 19, 2021, 10:51:07 AM »
She said there was never a competition but??? Sure seemed like one

She made it sound like it was all a case of great marketing. And don't forget that we all wanted to believe that was the case.

So Chelsea has admitted she was 11k at her all time biggest. The larger numbers were size marketing from her agents that got out of hand over time.

So if Chelsea never was over 11k, what does that tell us about Beshine? Can we assume she is around 11-12k? Did she also get caught up in the cc marketing game?
Where did Chelsea state this?  :) I know she said she felt her and Beshine were similar in size.

Its on her onlyfans. But yeah, she said she she and Beshine are around similar in size. Knowing her max 11k size i tend to think Beshine is around 12k tops. What in turn is fine, since it's still huge
Ah I missed that post or Q&A when she said that about her max size. Can you remember which one as I'd love to go and read it or hear her say it myself.  ;D
It’s the newest post confession Tuesday on her OF.

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3413
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20073 on: May 19, 2021, 11:01:46 AM »
She said there was never a competition but??? Sure seemed like one

She made it sound like it was all a case of great marketing. And don't forget that we all wanted to believe that was the case.

So Chelsea has admitted she was 11k at her all time biggest. The larger numbers were size marketing from her agents that got out of hand over time.

So if Chelsea never was over 11k, what does that tell us about Beshine? Can we assume she is around 11-12k? Did she also get caught up in the cc marketing game?
Where did Chelsea state this?  :) I know she said she felt her and Beshine were similar in size.

Its on her onlyfans. But yeah, she said she she and Beshine are around similar in size. Knowing her max 11k size i tend to think Beshine is around 12k tops. What in turn is fine, since it's still huge
Ah I missed that post or Q&A when she said that about her max size. Can you remember which one as I'd love to go and read it or hear her say it myself.  ;D
It’s the newest post confession Tuesday on her OF.
Ah awesome. Thanks!  ;D
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20074 on: May 19, 2021, 11:54:28 AM »
She said there was never a competition but??? Sure seemed like one

She made it sound like it was all a case of great marketing. And don't forget that we all wanted to believe that was the case.

So Chelsea has admitted she was 11k at her all time biggest. The larger numbers were size marketing from her agents that got out of hand over time.

So if Chelsea never was over 11k, what does that tell us about Beshine? Can we assume she is around 11-12k? Did she also get caught up in the cc marketing game?
Where did Chelsea state this?  :) I know she said she felt her and Beshine were similar in size.

Its on her onlyfans. But yeah, she said she she and Beshine are around similar in size. Knowing her max 11k size i tend to think Beshine is around 12k tops. What in turn is fine, since it's still huge
Ah I missed that post or Q&A when she said that about her max size. Can you remember which one as I'd love to go and read it or hear her say it myself.  ;D
It’s the newest post confession Tuesday on her OF.
Ah awesome. Thanks!  ;D

Chelsea led many of us to think that she had reached 18K - 20K by simply not refuting such statements. I had private dances with her and she claimed to be 5'2" tall but I suspected  she was smaller because I'm 5'5" tall and on her bare feet I towered over her. It was more than 3" of difference, that's for sure. I remembered how heavy she was not because she was fat but because those breasts are so heavy. At 11k that is 22.5 pounds each or 45 pound total or the same weight as a bag of water softener pellets, a bag of cement sold at The Home Depot or a huge bag of rice. It is astonishing that they can carry so much weight continuously 24/7 and still smile sweetly. Strap that kind of weight on your chest and say it is easy. Remember, women only have, on average, 30% of the upper body strength of the average man which makes Beshine and Chelsea even more amazing if you think about it. Yes, I'm curious about Beshine's actual size but she is keeping it a secret which would make the KGB or CIA proud.  ;) :)

*

Maik

  • 2966
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20075 on: May 19, 2021, 03:24:21 PM »
But remember that boob weight doesn't came over night, both grew over years so they get used to the weight. It's like gaining a lot of weight over a period of time.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20076 on: May 21, 2021, 02:59:34 PM »
But remember that boob weight doesn't came over night, both grew over years so they get used to the weight. It's like gaining a lot of weight over a period of time.
Indeed, over time, they become stronger and used to carrying the weight; just look at how athletic her legs are.  If you take a look at how Beshine stands, moves, and walks today and compare those videos to 2011, the difference is very pronounced.  Those early videos showed a girl that pranced about like anyone would expect, but today, she is more measured and deliberate, her posture far more upright to the point of her shoulders being quite far behind her hips.  It would be awkward for a normal person to stand that way, but hold 50 lbs against your chest and it becomes natural because it creates balance.  Just gradual adjustments that make sense given the weight.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20077 on: May 22, 2021, 10:48:10 PM »
Just a morph of a great Christmastime photoset from a couple of years ago done by the great Cebe.  :)

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20078 on: May 23, 2021, 12:26:09 AM »
They could be twins, with twins.  Been a couple weeks since I posted a picture and since we were on the subject of size, I think this one is appropriate.  I wish I could share a recent OF picture in the shower, because it even more demonstrates what I am trying to convey.  Beshine, besides being taller than CC, carries her boobs considerable higher and with her overtly upright posture, it just makes them seem even higher.  When she stands as a normal person or leans forward a bit, the perception I always get is that she looks larger, no doubt because her boobs look to hang lower.  We don't see her in a leaning pose often because I'm sure it isn't comfortable to do so without something for support.  Just thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone agrees; like I said, the shower picture is astounding.

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20079 on: May 23, 2021, 01:42:03 AM »
Does anyone know why Beshine stopped doing webcams shows she hasn't been on for a month?

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20080 on: May 23, 2021, 05:32:30 AM »
Does anyone know why Beshine stopped doing webcams shows she hasn't been on for a month?

Perhaps because she doesn't need to do it financially and since her Only Fans is perhaps doing very well, she just doesn't need to do webcams anymore. Just theorizing since I have no access to her financial  books.  ???

Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20081 on: May 26, 2021, 12:00:39 PM »
Its too early now to really say whats the reason for stopping the camming. But over the years I've seen 2 main reasons for this on other models. In short both are bad news. Let's wait and see what happends the next few weeks first.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20082 on: May 27, 2021, 07:18:47 AM »
Another great morph done by Heller in the BEA User Gallery.  :)

*

cebe

  • D Cup
  • 1754
    • Email
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20083 on: May 27, 2021, 08:23:19 AM »
I did morphs of Beshine several years ago that seemed "overdone" at that time. But this extraordinary woman reaches some of them. So I have to go further, bigger and bigger and bigger.
This is my last effort for now, what a dream isn’t it?
Bigger is Better

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #20084 on: May 27, 2021, 08:42:18 AM »
I did morphs of Beshine several years ago that seemed "overdone" at that time. But this extraordinary woman reaches some of them. So I have to go further, bigger and bigger and bigger.
This is my last effort for now, what a dream isn’t it?

Oh yes, this is great !  :) As I'm looking at your morph, it got me to think .... what if she really became that big ?  :o :o The weight would be unimaginable. Her breasts of your morph look like they are about three feet in diameter size and assuming a near spherical shape, about one cubic yard in size each. That would be about 914,000 ccs which would make each weigh about the equivalent of one short ton.  :o I'm sure ol' Bombayduk will have some thoughts about that and retort in a mostly polite way that I'm full of shit.  ;) ;D Others might not be polite at all.  :P