*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #285 on: January 07, 2010, 11:36:49 PM »
Salad, bread, steak DeBurgo, fries, and sweet iced tea with 2 choc. chip cookies.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #286 on: January 08, 2010, 07:27:50 PM »
Carne Asada, that I marinated myself. With fixings and a pear soda.


*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #287 on: January 09, 2010, 01:19:07 PM »
Dinner last night was nothing special, but for breakfast this morning I whipped up some bad ass French toast - 3 slices for French bread, 2 eggs, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla, ground ginger & finely chopped toasted pecans; the last two take French toast to another level. And real maple syrup  :)
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #288 on: January 09, 2010, 01:33:40 PM »
I had a baked potatoe with some cheese.  And a mince pie.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #289 on: January 10, 2010, 11:41:22 AM »
meat and pastry
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #290 on: January 11, 2010, 10:10:44 AM »
last night I had Red Baron frozen pizza and a few Miller Lites.... god I feel like crap this morning.  :-\  :-X
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #291 on: January 13, 2010, 03:20:01 AM »
meat and pastry
I'm not sure I would with Mylene Klass, she's dangerous knife woman.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #292 on: January 19, 2010, 06:36:57 AM »
Last night it was orange chicken, brown rice, and sweet iced tea.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #293 on: January 20, 2010, 05:02:01 PM »
Last night it was orange chicken, brown rice, and sweet iced tea.

What a co-inky-dink, I had blackened chicken, yellow rice, and unsweetened iced tea!
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #294 on: January 20, 2010, 10:34:04 PM »
Tonight it was a few handfulls of popcorn.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #295 on: January 21, 2010, 12:01:34 AM »
Tonight it was Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Delicious.  The burgers are real beef, and the fries are heavenly because they're 100% Idaho potatoes deepfried in 100% peanut oil. 

God I ate too much again.   ::)
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #296 on: January 21, 2010, 01:52:27 PM »
Man, I love Five Guys. Even when you order a single burger with a small fries, you still want to curl up in the fetal position. Seriously? Bag fries? TOO MUCH FOOD!

I had chicken noodle soup for dinner last night. And for lunch. And dinner the night before. Strep is fun!
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #297 on: January 21, 2010, 02:35:41 PM »
A salad with 8 ounces of garbonzo beans. Tonight it'll be rice and broiled salmon.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #298 on: January 23, 2010, 08:54:47 PM »
A savory seafood stew using a stock I made earlier today (while in BEA Chat as a matter of fact) via a boiling cauldron of mirepoix, shrimp tails, herbs and a salmon head (fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads... eat them up yum!) :) . After making, straining and blending the stock (which was delicious by itself) I then sauteed more mirepoix separately, along with baby clams, mussels, squid, two kinds of shrimps and a couple of tilapia filets... with everything added to the smooth steaming pot of stock just a bit shy of being fully cooked. A bit more gentle bubbling to finish everything off, and served with a mound of Basmati rice and a nice dark 'velvet' Ukranian beer.

Suffice it to say that it was good. Good enough that again, I regret not having a dinner guest this evening, as I'd surely have made them happy with this meal. ;)

« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 09:10:11 PM by Palomine »

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: O.T.F. Survey: What did you have for dinner?
« Reply #299 on: January 23, 2010, 11:04:50 PM »
That sounds (and looks - thanks for the pic) absolutely delicious, Palomine.

My wife and I worked together making roasted chicken thighs & vegetables - see the recipe below. The recipe is simple, the results spectacular - one change I made & strongly suggest was using French Grey salt; great flavor and texture.

Oven-Roasted Chicken Thighs with Carrots and Yukon Gold Potatoes
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane