Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Finally I am posering LOL
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Feedback for Artists/Writers/Creators
Finally I am posering LOL
Pages: [
1
]
2
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
Hentaibee
Oh My God Cup
5319
I like big breasts quite a lot.
Finally I am posering LOL
«
on:
September 15, 2007, 12:37:47 PM »
Thanks to the dear BEA visitors and fellow fake tit fans who have made the purchase of poser 7 and victoria 4 possible, I am starting to see how this is lovely in so many ways!
Background image added in open canvas.
You rock guys and girls!
Logged
Hentaibee's Patreon works
prinz
Z Cup
3164
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
«
Reply #1 on:
September 15, 2007, 01:01:28 PM »
congrats on your purchase of poser 7 ...may you have fun and make great artworks! cheers PE
Logged
tndvrs
L Cup
2076
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
«
Reply #2 on:
September 15, 2007, 01:49:42 PM »
Release the flow Master Hentaibee
Logged
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="
http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/
" target="_blank">
http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/
</a>
Hentaibee
Oh My God Cup
5319
I like big breasts quite a lot.
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
«
Reply #3 on:
September 15, 2007, 02:33:08 PM »
As you command
Logged
Hentaibee's Patreon works
Hentaibee
Oh My God Cup
5319
I like big breasts quite a lot.
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
«
Reply #4 on:
September 15, 2007, 07:31:12 PM »
Hehehehe :-) Almost look-a-like
Logged
Hentaibee's Patreon works
rtpoe
Old Fart
12420
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
«
Reply #5 on:
September 15, 2007, 08:32:25 PM »
No No No No No No No.
That first image is all wrong.
As everyone knows, the only font used in "LOLCat"-type images is Impact.
Try again.
Other than that, rather good!
Logged
rtpoe
The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise",
Nut Gathering at Alban Eve
homevintner
L Cup
8221
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
«
Reply #6 on:
September 15, 2007, 09:51:32 PM »
You're off to a flying start!
Logged
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle
solvegas
ZZZ Cup
83838
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
«
Reply #7 on:
September 15, 2007, 11:51:12 PM »
Looking good. My only criticism is the tits ain't big enough. Come on Hentaibee, make 'em bigger than houses !
Logged
homevintner
L Cup
8221
Re: Finally I am posering LOL
«
Reply #8 on:
September 16, 2007, 09:27:07 AM »
Give the man some time. After all, he is just breaking things in.
Logged
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle
Hentaibee
Oh My God Cup
5319
I like big breasts quite a lot.
Re: Finally I am posering
«
Reply #9 on:
September 16, 2007, 09:32:00 AM »
LOL somehow I knew Solvegas would write that.
He knows the huge fake boob fetish all too well.
Logged
Hentaibee's Patreon works
homevintner
L Cup
8221
Re: Finally I am posering
«
Reply #10 on:
September 16, 2007, 09:33:10 AM »
Birds of a feather...
Logged
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle
Hentaibee
Oh My God Cup
5319
I like big breasts quite a lot.
Re: Finally I am posering
«
Reply #11 on:
September 16, 2007, 10:05:37 AM »
hmmm. pschychedelic effects anyone?
Logged
Hentaibee's Patreon works
angeliqueAdict
D Cup
231
Re: Finally I am posering
«
Reply #12 on:
September 16, 2007, 09:19:03 PM »
nice work, I like seeing a little bit of color too!
Logged
Hentaibee
Oh My God Cup
5319
I like big breasts quite a lot.
Re: Finally I am posering
«
Reply #13 on:
September 17, 2007, 06:07:54 PM »
Since I needed promo materials for the boob blogs anyways...
the stereotypical ad of the giant fake veiny tit cutey in front of a simplistic brickwall
Logged
Hentaibee's Patreon works
solvegas
ZZZ Cup
83838
Re: Finally I am posering
«
Reply #14 on:
September 18, 2007, 12:30:18 AM »
Very nice Hentaibee but when are the breasts going to be bigger than houses ?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Topics:
« previous
next »