Nothing new in quite a while. I hope she is doing well.Here is Nancy when she was still on the radio. The younger man probably didn't mind at all having her under his arm. AI enlarged image.
Quote from: titorteat on April 02, 2025, 01:22:03 PMNothing new in quite a while. I hope she is doing well.Here is Nancy when she was still on the radio. The younger man probably didn't mind at all having her under his arm. AI enlarged image.If you hadn't pointed out it is AI, I would have never known.
Quote from: solvegas on April 02, 2025, 10:31:59 PMQuote from: titorteat on April 02, 2025, 01:22:03 PMNothing new in quite a while. I hope she is doing well.Here is Nancy when she was still on the radio. The younger man probably didn't mind at all having her under his arm. AI enlarged image.If you hadn't pointed out it is AI, I would have never known. It is a real photo that has been upscaled using AI.
Nancy with a little xtra
new (unfortunately framed)posted on 4/20/2025
Quote from: mariomantwo on April 23, 2025, 09:54:34 PMnew (unfortunately framed)posted on 4/20/2025Thanks mariomantwo. Nice to see an update from her.
Quote from: titorteat on April 24, 2025, 09:05:34 AMQuote from: mariomantwo on April 23, 2025, 09:54:34 PMnew (unfortunately framed)posted on 4/20/2025Thanks mariomantwo. Nice to see an update from her.She may be a senior citizen now, but she is still hotter than most women.
Quote from: titorteat on December 28, 2024, 12:55:38 PMThat is a form-fitting top. Can you post the original pic?
That is a form-fitting top.
Quote from: mariomantwo on December 29, 2024, 02:02:56 AMQuote from: titorteat on December 28, 2024, 12:55:38 PMThat is a form-fitting top. Can you post the original pic?Found the original picI like that she’s front and center
new post May 11 2025