*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4845 on: May 12, 2025, 06:55:03 AM »
new post May 11 2025

What a great figure. IMO nothing surreal about it. 😉

People for sure will strain their necks when she walks around looking like that.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2025, 07:02:28 AM by titorteat »
|titor|

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4846 on: May 12, 2025, 07:06:54 AM »
new post May 11 2025

What a great figure. IMO nothing surreal about it. 😉

People for sure will strain their necks when she walks around looking like that.

Nancy Quill has always been fantastic to me since I first heard of her years ago.  :)

*

dolt

  • B Cup
  • 378
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4847 on: May 12, 2025, 02:03:44 PM »
new post May 11 2025

Dali's face says it all.

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4848 on: May 12, 2025, 03:58:40 PM »
new post May 11 2025

What a great figure. IMO nothing surreal about it. 😉

People for sure will strain their necks when she walks around looking like that.

Nancy Quill has always been fantastic to me since I first heard of her years ago.  :)

Nancy is one of my favourite big bust women, and she isn't even a model. Maybe its because she is ostensibly an ordinary woman, who nevertheless seems to very much enjoy having extra large breast implants - in a rather public profession as well. She usually shows little skin, but, judging by the tight tops she decides to wear, is adamant about showing off the size and shape of her breasts. And often her bra and pokey nipples can been seen through those tight tops... just the way she rolls. 😍

I tried to enhance the pic mariomantwo posted:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2025, 04:16:47 PM by titorteat »
|titor|

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4849 on: May 13, 2025, 07:03:46 AM »
Nancy Quill is one of the top five big bust ladies of the BEA.  :)

*

simonah

  • C Cup
  • 251
  • Am a Hung Guy that loves Busty Girls
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4850 on: May 21, 2025, 09:55:07 PM »
Happy Birthday to this talented lady 🎂

Gets better with age
I am a Nancy Fan ( .Y. )

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4851 on: May 21, 2025, 11:26:46 PM »
Happy Birthday to this talented lady 🎂

Gets better with age

These are great photos :)

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4852 on: May 22, 2025, 12:24:24 AM »
Holy Jesus, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her wear a top this accentuating before. Is she braless? Unfortunately (for me) this is probably the fakest they’ve looked (I prefer the more real look), but damn, the way that top completely conforms around her breasts, and the very visible nipples. This 66 year old retired Florida mom is just putting those things right in your face!

I just noticed the top still has the tags on it. Probably a gift from the husband!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2025, 12:35:55 AM by mariomantwo »

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4853 on: May 22, 2025, 12:40:19 AM »
Holy Jesus, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her wear a top this accentuating before. Is she braless? Unfortunately (for me) this is probably the fakest they’ve looked (I prefer the more real look), but damn, the way that top completely conforms around her breasts, and the very visible nipples. This 66 year old retired Florida mom is just putting those things right in your face!

I just noticed the top still has the tags on it. Probably a gift from the husband!

I'm 68 years old and she is 66 years old, but she looks a lot younger than me.  :)

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4854 on: May 22, 2025, 02:49:49 AM »
Happy Birthday to this talented lady 🎂

Gets better with age

Holy Jesus, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her wear a top this accentuating before. Is she braless? Unfortunately (for me) this is probably the fakest they’ve looked (I prefer the more real look), but damn, the way that top completely conforms around her breasts, and the very visible nipples. This 66 year old retired Florida mom is just putting those things right in your face!

I just noticed the top still has the tags on it. Probably a gift from the husband!

Happy Birthday to Nancy, and may there be many more! 💐

The turquoise top really really hugs her curves! Soo pretty - and I do like the enhanced look. In any case the top is very directly advertizing what she has. She has not been shy to do exactly that, so hopefully she will wear it in public and put smiles on people's faces even more than she usually does. If she chose it, of course she will wear it. If her husband picked it up, she must wear it because its a gift. 😁


Cincinnati Bengals shirt, but I wonder if she is rather wearing it to announce that "B is for boobs".
|titor|

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4855 on: May 22, 2025, 06:42:17 AM »
Happy Birthday to this talented lady 🎂

Gets better with age

Holy Jesus, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her wear a top this accentuating before. Is she braless? Unfortunately (for me) this is probably the fakest they’ve looked (I prefer the more real look), but damn, the way that top completely conforms around her breasts, and the very visible nipples. This 66 year old retired Florida mom is just putting those things right in your face!

I just noticed the top still has the tags on it. Probably a gift from the husband!

Happy Birthday to Nancy, and may there be many more! 💐

The turquoise top really really hugs her curves! Soo pretty - and I do like the enhanced look. In any case the top is very directly advertizing what she has. She has not been shy to do exactly that, so hopefully she will wear it in public and put smiles on people's faces even more than she usually does. If she chose it, of course she will wear it. If her husband picked it up, she must wear it because its a gift. 😁


Cincinnati Bengals shirt, but I wonder if she is rather wearing it to announce that "B is for boobs".

I'm surprised of that T-shirt since she lived in Boston for many years and was a fan of the New England Patriots, Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins.  ???

*

dolt

  • B Cup
  • 378
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4856 on: May 22, 2025, 10:19:17 AM »
Now that is a LOT.....of Beatles books!

That's an original 1980s hardcover edition of Mark Lewisohn's The Beatles Recording Sessions on the coffee table; it is the ultimate Beatles reference, a must-have for any Fab Four fanatic.

Also in the bookcase behind her in the green top photo, I can spot
The Beatles Lyrics (tells the stories behind every Beatles song); 1964: Eye of the Storm (Paul McCartney's photo book from a year or two back); at least one (possibly two) copies of the Beatles Anthology video box set; and I'll guess that big black Beatles box is the 16-LP set from a while back. There's also some politics (I Alone Can Fix It; Tired of Winning) and Carl Sagan's classic Cosmos.

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4857 on: May 22, 2025, 04:28:23 PM »
I'm surprised of that T-shirt since she lived in Boston for many years and was a fan of the New England Patriots, Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins.  ???
I think that’s the husband’s team

Anyway, found the turquoise top.

How it fits on an average slim build versus being wrapped around Nancy’s GIGA HONKERS.

I love that you can tell (based on the loose-fitting sleeves) that this is even going UP a size to accommodate those massive mounds, yet it’s still being stretched to the limit
« Last Edit: May 22, 2025, 08:23:24 PM by mariomantwo »

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4858 on: May 22, 2025, 10:36:52 PM »
I'm surprised of that T-shirt since she lived in Boston for many years and was a fan of the New England Patriots, Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins.  ???
I think that’s the husband’s team

Anyway, found the turquoise top.

How it fits on an average slim build versus being wrapped around Nancy’s GIGA HONKERS.

I love that you can tell (based on the loose-fitting sleeves) that this is even going UP a size to accommodate those massive mounds, yet it’s still being stretched to the limit

Her breasts are not natural, but they are so nice, so she'll be looking great from whatever she wears on top.  :)

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4859 on: May 23, 2025, 03:10:27 AM »
I'm surprised of that T-shirt since she lived in Boston for many years and was a fan of the New England Patriots, Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins.  ???
I think that’s the husband’s team

Anyway, found the turquoise top.

How it fits on an average slim build versus being wrapped around Nancy’s GIGA HONKERS.

I love that you can tell (based on the loose-fitting sleeves) that this is even going UP a size to accommodate those massive mounds, yet it’s still being stretched to the limit

We love how Nancy is outrageously exhibiting her breasts, but the top does look ill-fitting on her. Not knowing what was said when the picture was originally posted, I wonder what the scenario was.

"Roger got me this shirt as a gift. It is a beautiful shirt, but doesn't it look silly on me? I had to take my bra off just to be able to pull it on. Its too loose around my arms, but at the same time it is... well, look how tight it is around my chest! Roger likes it, but what do you think? Sending it back is out of the question, because the top now all stretched out." 😁
|titor|