Q_BE is a nice guy, but I don't agree with his views. It doesn't seem like this is who he is, but Rush Limbaugh has influences and he theorize things that seem to be true from your gut, but often never looks to the fact.
I had a neighbor that worship Rush Limbaugh and his son made a deal with him that he'll be a Rush Limbaugh fan after his father read Rush Limbaugh book and verify through another source all of his facts. If he could back up what Rush Limbaugh had to say in his book "the way things ought to be". His father now hates Rush Limbaugh because he found out how much of what he said could never be verified as fact. Rush Limbaugh had few show with an audience and he got chewed up with huge protest, and ever since then he never had a live audience for his show. He screen his calls for questions and answer before they get to be heard on the show and for taping only, never a live show.
I'm a news junkie myself, but I rely on outside of the states to get real news. But I am often aware of the parrot fed talking point, and recognize Rush talking point. We have seen many members in here repeating them, and I have received numerous colorful PM from those type. In the beginning I was astonish, but now it's old crap, and take it with a grain of salt. Now that Obama is in charge, I don't bring up the topic as much, because it would be like twisting a knife for those who love me so much in here. Rush Limbaugh, and now Glenn Beck play the game of division and incite retaliation using fear to make their point.
That's why I think Q_BE is a nice guy, because even though he present Rush and his talking point, he hasn't exercise his will to smite any liberal from this site. To incite fear and hate upon your ideological battles to your peers base on what you hear from the pulpit of Rush Limbaugh or any other political pundent zealot is my definition of a wimp.
I truly believe that together and finding a balance can solve more problem peaceable and become a stronger union.
Again kudos for Q_BE for gentleman civil type behavior while having these Rush Limbaugh Tourette's syndrome.
