*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Favorite Newsgirls
« on: December 01, 2007, 04:30:37 PM »
Anchors, reporters, weathergirls...

Thought this would be an interesting topic, since we must pretty well cover all of the TV markets.  Let's see who's got the best 'news eye candy.'

Post your favorites.

Here's mine--Lisa Bell from Central Florida 13 News.  A nice way to wake up each morning!

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 05:10:16 PM »
bwaaaahhh!

Liz Cho.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 06:54:20 PM »
 That Lisa looks plush! I've posted before about    Vera Jimenez.

 

*

Janus

  • P Cup
  • 1391
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 08:17:11 AM »
Eun Yang on News 4 in DC. I can't be the only local guy who's noticed her rack.

Back in the day, Lynne Russel was the only reason I'd watch headline news.

J- If you're going to buy a cell phone, buy one that's able to survive submersion, shock, heat, cold, and dust.
I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 09:49:12 AM »
Maria Bartiromo.

I have no idea what people are talking about during CNBC's Closing Bell, but I watch it anyway because it has Maria.

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 10:04:59 AM »
I'm in love with SEVERAL of the girls on the 24-hour AccuWeather station. They seem to have the cutest, curviest, sexiest weathergirls on there. Several of them seem to have nice, big round butts, but being meteorologists, they don't turn around or even go into full profile very often.

I think Ann Curry from The Today Show is just so, so elegant and classy and stylish and intelligent and devastatingly sexy. She's more than twice my age, but god, I'd give almost anything to be able to take her out on a date. She's just...ahhhh.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 10:32:42 AM »
Oh God, TELL me about it when it comes to Ann!  I like her up-and-ready attitude, like when she went down to the South Pole -- but my all-time favorite is when she went through astronaut training and promos for the show featured Ann floating through the air with her legs up in a great V for Victory and her smiling and waving through her legs.  That was ... a memorable shot.

Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 12:39:58 PM »
Personally...

Gráinne Seoige
You know what life really is? You're born, you suck your mother's tits. You get a little older, you suck your girlfriend's tits. You get married, you suck your wife's tits. That's what life is.

Life sucks. -- John Ryman

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 09:12:31 AM »
Lara Logan drives me crazy -- she gives good, grim, earnest reports from Iraq, and all I can think of is how nailable she is.

Also, I suspect TheZookie007 would agree that Julie Chen deserves a nod.

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 10:00:57 AM »
All the past and present female staff at Naked News!  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 01:11:14 PM »
Quote:

DruulEmpire said:
Lara Logan drives me crazy -- she gives good, grim, earnest reports from Iraq, and all I can think of is how nailable she is.


I think it's a grand scheme to get us to stop concentrating on how bad things are over there

Quote:

Also, I suspect TheZookie007 would agree that Julie Chen deserves a nod.


You suspect correctly My #1 choice from that station, of course, must be Sukanya Krishnan.

Also, I must agree with Galvatron's choice of the ever-lovely Liz Cho (*sigh*), and druul/Goldeneye's assessment of Ann "hot like" Curry. Plus, let us not forget the following from WNYW Fox 5:
Also, Fox News Channel (which otherwise I do not watch) has another foxy Indian woman on their staff: Uma Pemmaraju. Oh, and there's Joya Das who does the finance news on WABC's "Eyewitness News" at noon, and her counterpart at BBC World News, Darshini David.  

-- TheZookie "do you detect a pattern? " 007
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 03:10:17 PM »
And speaking of the CW11: for the past few days, Jill Nicolini and Emily Frances have been wearing skin-tight sweaters that show off their curves to great effect. Praise the cold weather, but damn the fact that I have no vidcap/TV tuner card yet!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 05:34:05 PM »
I have a spare old ATI wonder pci card? want it?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 05:43:55 PM »
Can't help me, since I have a laptop but thanks for the offer! Not to worry, I will soon acquire one of these, and then je laisserai les bon temps roulez
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Favorite Newsgirls
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 11:02:13 PM »
Sarah Gore, who hosts the NBC4 program "Open House NYC", has definitely grown on me in the past few months. I will see if I can get a link to their podcasts so that you can see for yourself.

Meantime, here's a picture of the CW11's Jill Nicolini...just ignore that guy to her right, he's not important.

 
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.