Having neither the stature of a mod or of DJPFC, being just a guy who's posted here a lot over the course of eight years, it just seems to me that no one until just now ever let slip the word "ban" in this discussion. I'm not sure anyone wants anything banned here, if so they'd've said so outright long before now. Perhaps there needs to be a companion to the 1-1-1 (or whatever) rule -- not for the sake of rule-making, but to help clarify what would count as discretion concerning any images of any model (making this all about Chloe rather misses the point) from any one particular site. Three times a week, perhaps? Two? I have great faith in the power of numbers and I believe a single number can dispel a thousand arguments. From my perspective, as simply an admirer who openly pleads ignorance, and therefore perhaps some forgiveness, when it comes to the particulars of DJPFC's hard and excellent work, this coexistence has been working out magnificently for so many of us Archive members, and it need not get wrecked in yet another endless pointless Internet-style clash of wrangling personalities, however deeply justified each one feels, when, as I say, all that may be wanting is one simple number.
Put another way: fellas, it's all about a safe haven for admiring the girls, and definitely Chloe. We all want that, in particular the great unwashed ignorant majority of us who are neither moderators nor photographers. Just cut US a break, I beg of you. Please.