*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1545 on: January 22, 2012, 08:02:55 AM »
Saw her and had photos taken with her at the AVN show on 1/20/12 here in Sin City. I, CrazyJose and ACE 2  took plenty of photos with her and she is awe inspiring  :o. It's hard to believe I saw her in SCORE magazine for the first time over twenty years ago and she looks better now. And those tits ! They are truly gigantic and natural. I hugged her and she let me hold them and i can verify, after a hands on inspection  ;D, they are 100% real. A fine german product for sure.  :)

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1546 on: January 22, 2012, 03:12:15 PM »
What is she like in person?She like to talk about herself?Does she have a significant other?

*

notCJ

  • 180
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1547 on: January 22, 2012, 03:19:18 PM »
Solvegas, you are the man! You truly are the soul of Vegas.

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1548 on: January 22, 2012, 04:15:02 PM »
Solvegas, I salute you my good friend!!! Meeting and getting to handle Chloe :o :o must be a truly amazing experience and I really admire and envy you in equal measure :)!!

BTW, any chance of posting one of those pics on here as I would sure love to see the goddess herself!

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1549 on: January 22, 2012, 07:25:47 PM »
Saw her and had photos taken with her at the AVN show on 1/20/12 here in Sin City. I, CrazyJose and ACE 2  took plenty of photos with her and she is awe inspiring  :o. It's hard to believe I saw her in SCORE magazine for the first time over twenty years ago and she looks better now. And those tits ! They are truly gigantic and natural. I hugged her and she let me hold them and i can verify, after a hands on inspection  ;D, they are 100% real. A fine german product for sure.  :)

2 words,  #1      jealous
#2                    envy

I'm walkin' here

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1550 on: January 22, 2012, 11:33:23 PM »
What is she like in person?She like to talk about herself?Does she have a significant other?

She was very friendly and acomodating with photo request as long as you didn't treat her like a piece of meat. There was a young man, 25-30 years of age, which was around her all the time and they spoke german to each other. Do not know if any blood relation, most likely a business arrangement. She did not engage in any lengthy conversation with any single fan but she would go into small talk and I didn't hear her talk about herself. Of course, I was mesmerized by her gazongas and did not concentrate 100% on conversations. I never ask any of the girls any fanily matters because it's none of my business and it's bad form.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1551 on: January 22, 2012, 11:37:03 PM »
Solvegas, you are the man! You truly are the soul of Vegas.


Hey compadre, you were there with me. You have a much better camera, why don't ya upload some pics for our fellow perv .... connosiours of female pulchitrude ?

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1552 on: January 22, 2012, 11:43:00 PM »
Solvegas, I salute you my good friend!!! Meeting and getting to handle Chloe :o :o must be a truly amazing experience and I really admire and envy you in equal measure :)!!

BTW, any chance of posting one of those pics on here as I would sure love to see the goddess herself!

Yes, it's heaven to handle such massive BEAuties and always better when the lady seems eager for you to do so.  :) I am Fred Flinstone when it comes to computers and every time I try to upload something I fuck it up. But CrazyJose ( AKA notCJ ) can.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1553 on: January 22, 2012, 11:46:28 PM »
2 words,  #1      jealous
#2                    envy




Well, that was the first time I actually photographed and touched her in the 20+ years I've known about her so I feel very fortunate.  :) ;D

*

notCJ

  • 180
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1554 on: January 23, 2012, 11:46:09 AM »

Hey compadre, you were there with me. You have a much better camera, why don't ya upload some pics for our fellow perv .... connosiours of female pulchitrude ?

Amigo, I was giving you the honor of posting first and I accept that I am a perv with better camera. ;D Here is the first pic I took of her (drool)  ;D

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1555 on: January 23, 2012, 04:55:16 PM »
Amigo, I was giving you the honor of posting first and I accept that I am a perv with better camera. ;D Here is the first pic I took of her (drool)  ;D

Speaking from a purely selfish standpoint, I hate it when she wears that sash. ;)  It's so flippin' wide and covers everything and she literally wears it to almost every US-based event.  The European ones she doesn't seem to wear it at all.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1556 on: January 23, 2012, 04:56:57 PM »
OMFG :o :o!!! Many, many thanks for this superb photo. Chloe looks so damn hot, even hotter than when she did the fan meeting in Japan a few months ago. I honestly think this wonderful woman has made a pact with the Devil himself. How else can a lady get so much sexier and bustier with age?! At this rate, I cannot wait to see Chloe at 50 ;D ;D!!!

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1557 on: January 26, 2012, 03:31:49 PM »
Thanks for the picture...........and i agree about the sash, it spoils the cleavage...................

Any more photo's would be hugely appreciated.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1558 on: January 26, 2012, 07:17:32 PM »
the sash is a tease, a tool and a wood chopper
I'm walkin' here

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1559 on: January 26, 2012, 08:49:07 PM »
Thanks for the picture...........and i agree about the sash, it spoils the cleavage...................

Any more photo's would be hugely appreciated.

Yes, she's aware that it does, and I guess that's the idea... but I'm still not sure why that's the idea in the first place.  I need to ask her one of these days.  I actually think it covers her too much and that people won't look at her nearly as much as if she had a simple tight t-shirt with her website logo on it.  That would cover her, yet still cause people's eyes to pop out of their sockets.

And yes, who has more photos?
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!