Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
User Gallery Discussion
Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
Pages:
1
...
15
16
[
17
]
18
19
...
23
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
CarlTL
ZZZ Cup
9603
King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #240 on:
August 18, 2009, 07:49:48 PM »
Leah definitely has that after sex glow going
edit: Now that I look again: Leah looks a lot like Power Girl.
«
Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 07:58:00 PM by CarlTL
»
Logged
MaxBigfoot
ZZZ Cup
34151
Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #241 on:
August 23, 2009, 03:29:23 PM »
I really like what Ricky's doing with his busty pirate babe, Blossom. This is a totally new take, I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
BTW Ricky, are you not checking your PM's?
Logged
MaxBigfoot
I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in. My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram. That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her. I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.
rtpoe
Old Fart
12420
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #242 on:
August 24, 2009, 05:59:16 PM »
There's so much backstory possible in this sequence. Were all the men in the crew tossed overboard because they could not satisfy the desires of their figurehead? Was the figurehead possessed by an EEEvil entity that absorbed all the women into her form, thereby gaining in size and bustline?
Will Blossom survive her ordeal?
Tune in tomorrow!
Logged
rtpoe
Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...
Van Morrison,
Moondance
solvegas
ZZZ Cup
83838
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #243 on:
August 26, 2009, 09:21:02 PM »
I love the latest story from Ricky and can't wait to see more. Just an observation. Has anybody noticed that the size difference between Blossom and the blonde figurehead has changed ? The blonde figurehead's breasts have gotten smaller in relation to the rest of her body
and Blossom ain't so small anymore. I wonder if Ricky is going to turn Blossom into the new figurehead.
Or am I just nuts ?
Logged
MaxBigfoot
ZZZ Cup
34151
Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #244 on:
September 09, 2009, 12:34:14 PM »
This is for any of you who don't check the General Discussion forum. Earlier in this thread, months ago, I mentioned texting Ricky's older work that he didn't include the text in.
Here's the final result:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9978716.0.html
Logged
MaxBigfoot
I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in. My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram. That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her. I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.
DruulEmpire
Freakin' Huge!
12880
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #245 on:
September 29, 2009, 11:38:44 AM »
Omigawd -- TUNDI (as of RJ's Rose 27), lemmeatter!
Logged
MaxBigfoot
ZZZ Cup
34151
Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #246 on:
September 29, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »
Yeah, this Rose story is becoming truly EPIC in more than length!
Logged
MaxBigfoot
I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in. My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram. That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her. I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.
CarlTL
ZZZ Cup
9603
King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #247 on:
September 29, 2009, 06:11:47 PM »
So far there is one with nipples too big, and one with areolas that are too large. There is likely to be a third so what issue will she have?
Logged
gloria
B Cup
206
Left, right, left, right...
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #248 on:
September 29, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »
Areolas/nipples that are too small?
Logged
BM
MaxBigfoot
ZZZ Cup
34151
Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #249 on:
October 02, 2009, 02:55:34 PM »
By the time those 2 Loki's are done, the girl's boobs are gonna be too big to walk!
Logged
MaxBigfoot
I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in. My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram. That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her. I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.
inflatabob
49
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #250 on:
October 02, 2009, 03:55:49 PM »
Hell. Big enough to float away! lol
Logged
CarlTL
ZZZ Cup
9603
King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #251 on:
October 04, 2009, 11:02:04 AM »
Is it me or could the most recent image go in some very interesting directions? Just look at what is at Rose's eye level now.
Logged
rtpoe
Old Fart
12420
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #252 on:
October 05, 2009, 06:49:51 PM »
It's going into my "Save" folder, and also into the "Modify into Desktop Wallpaper" folder.
Logged
rtpoe
Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...
Van Morrison,
Moondance
DruulEmpire
Freakin' Huge!
12880
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #253 on:
October 08, 2009, 06:26:40 AM »
Appreciated recognizing Tundi's "Young Frankenstein" reference just now.
Logged
CarlTL
ZZZ Cup
9603
King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
«
Reply #254 on:
October 12, 2009, 08:05:16 PM »
I have a feeling that Rose will encounter some more interesting women on her journey to the wizard. I just hope we get to revisit Tundi on her trip back.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
...
15
16
[
17
]
18
19
...
23
Topics:
« previous
next »