Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #855 on: November 13, 2011, 03:42:20 PM »
Anyoen know who she is??



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

*

Snobb

  • D Cup
  • 128
    • Email
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #856 on: November 13, 2011, 06:03:13 PM »
Anyoen know who she is??

It's a morph of Brittany Beede aka Jamie Keyes.


Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #857 on: November 25, 2011, 04:15:54 AM »
Elizaveta enjoys herself on Russian TV recently. For instance, see her here and here.

Her real name seems to be Олеся Кожевникова. Or Olesya Kozhevnikova, if you prefer ...

One more.
Being obsessed with gigantic breasts is something that should be fun and rewarding! (Keisha)
My breasts complete who I really am from inside out. (Elizabeth)
I never cover up my huge hooters when I go out in public. I show 'em off. (Vixen)
If I catch men staring at my chest I always take it as a compliment. (Pauleena)
Wouldn’t it be great if overfilled boobs became the norm? (Keisha)

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #858 on: November 25, 2011, 11:19:33 AM »
One more.

Her exaggerated curves are nice. Her DSL are quite nice, too.

Although the white Michael Jackson wannabe near the end of the clip was completely pointless.

*

gmoney42

  • C Cup
  • 881
  • the Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #859 on: December 12, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »
 :o :o great tits

*

kimjac1977

  • A Cup
  • 109
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #860 on: December 13, 2011, 06:35:12 AM »
It would be nice to look like that mmmm

k

*

Bad Kitty

  • A Cup
  • 1067
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #861 on: December 16, 2011, 11:23:01 AM »
It would be nice to look like that mmmm

k

I agree, that's a great size/shape, but just from the neck down. I rather like my own head more than the plastic one ;)
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

*

Night Lord

  • A Cup
  • 372
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #862 on: December 16, 2011, 11:57:33 AM »
As always, you ladies have exquisite tastes.

*

kimjac1977

  • A Cup
  • 109
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #863 on: December 16, 2011, 05:55:34 PM »
Well I would like her lips lol

k

*

outroducin

  • A Cup
  • 62

*

kimjac1977

  • A Cup
  • 109
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #865 on: December 16, 2011, 06:16:39 PM »
Wow thats is interesting....

*

detroitmaggs

  • A Cup
  • 102
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #866 on: January 01, 2012, 12:15:11 AM »
This is a human barbie if I've ever seen one!  :o
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:16:49 AM by detroitmaggs »

*

Starscream

  • +3 Custom Title
  • 1717
  • +1 Custom Title
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #867 on: January 01, 2012, 04:39:15 AM »
This is a human barbie if I've ever seen one!  :o

Her friend looks better IMO

*

detroitmaggs

  • A Cup
  • 102
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #868 on: January 01, 2012, 11:41:29 AM »
Her friend looks better IMO
I'd agree with that, but a barbie's a barbie.

*

uhhh

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #869 on: January 02, 2012, 02:37:13 AM »
Those are both men, if memory serves me