*

AlpsLover

  • G Cup
  • 777
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #330 on: October 23, 2005, 08:23:55 AM »
Princess, don't be offended but i have something to  regeet too:
1) You should learn to post pics in this way:
 

is very easy, just post the pic as you usually do, but after this EDIT your message. To post  pic into your edited message, just open  the pic that u already posted on the forum, copy its url , enter into the the old message you posted, edit  it, and in the "Instant UBB Code" that u see there, click on "IMAGE" and insert there the url of your pic that you copied.

2) I posted one FREE VID of you to let people see what they LOST when they didn't come to see on your FREE WEBCAM Show!
  HERE IS THE FREE VID .
Cause I would really like the guys seeing  who has  THE FIRMEST BOOBS in all the big bust modeling!

3) When is your next free Webcam show? Cause we spoke about it but I was too much busy to organize it. Let me know Princess plz...

*

anaslover

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 41

*

Scotchman

  • G Cup
  • 926
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #332 on: December 04, 2005, 10:25:37 AM »
Nine posts shilling models from one website.

I dub thee "Spammah" and ban thee to my "Ignore" list.
"Every time you eat a steak, a hippy's hacky-sack goes in the gutter."
~ Patton Oswalt

*

Fuzzy

  • G Cup
  • 894
    • http://members.bearchive.com/~Fuzzy/
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #333 on: December 08, 2005, 11:15:55 PM »
Surfing about and came upon one "Meme Lacour." Never heard of her before...but I'd like to hear of her again!

 

Fuzzy

*

eiskorN

  • D Cup
  • 107
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #334 on: May 17, 2006, 03:37:33 AM »
Quote:

Here's Debbie Maguire as she appeared in Supervixens.




She was really an eyecatcher in this movie

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For me this girl has the perfect black boobs - guess her name is Audre  

 

*

Christopher_3

  • C Cup
  • 68
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #335 on: May 29, 2006, 05:44:42 AM »
You should see Audre's porn videos

*

hevvykevvy

  • D Cup
  • 189
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #336 on: May 29, 2006, 09:49:21 AM »
Chaz, Sammie, Jenny & Ashley are all phenomenas. The sections where Chaz poses with Chloe, Lorna Morgan, Kerry Marie & Desirae in the Key Largo DVD are very hot, especially where Chaz and Chloe try on bikinis and then Chaz gives Chloe a breast to breast massage (calm me down someone!!!). Chaz has done a good photo session with Desirae. Another very sexy lady is Sylvia Panda.

*

toomuch

  • E Cup
  • 1118
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #337 on: May 31, 2006, 02:10:36 AM »
Considering how long this thread has run, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Miami Diana. I always thought she had a unique and cheerful look, and more than enough ladyflesh to go around!

*

joneblaze

  • E Cup
  • 329
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #338 on: June 05, 2006, 07:10:29 AM »
Quote:

Considering how long this thread has run, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Miami Diana. I always thought she had a unique and cheerful look, and more than enough ladyflesh to go around!




Whatever happened to her?? I would buy Juggs magazine each time she was featured.

*

joneblaze

  • E Cup
  • 329
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #339 on: June 05, 2006, 07:14:44 AM »
Im into Mariana beautiful full breasts

 

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #340 on: June 06, 2006, 10:16:16 PM »
This might be a bit off the wall, but being a Trekkie, I like the gal who is the ensign who is often the silent helmswoman. I was watching an old episode today and heard Capt. Picard refer to her as Ensign Gates. A little research found her to be Joyce (Robinson) Agu who also happened to win some reality TV show with her husband and who didn't tell anyone that she used to be on Star Trek.

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #341 on: June 06, 2006, 10:21:10 PM »
Sorry I can't post better pics showing her chest a bit but if they are available, I can't find them. Here is a newer one with her hubby.

gmantwo, while your enthusiasm is understandable, you're still obligated to abide by the terms of your user agreement if you wish to participate here. Please re-read it so you don't post a violation again. Thanks. -Pal  

*

radiofredd

  • B Cup
  • 205
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #342 on: June 09, 2006, 03:23:22 PM »
a little help on this one... i don't y'all will mind.  she has some goddamn amazing areolas.  but who is she?

Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #343 on: June 09, 2006, 07:09:34 PM »
Quote:

Im dating this lovely lady now 44 FF




She looks much like Sammie.
Drawer, occasional painter

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #344 on: June 09, 2006, 09:22:55 PM »
Sorry, Pal. I assume I ran afoul of the 1 pic/24 hrs rule. My pics were so tame I didn't even think of it. So let's try that other pic again.