*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #435 on: July 15, 2008, 09:47:11 AM »
Rose!?  Helloooooo!?

*

ELP76

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #436 on: July 15, 2008, 12:17:09 PM »
No problem.

I just didn't want to see this thread get buried too far back in the pile, especially since Miss Rose has been so gracious to us.

I'm just currious to see what she does next.  Hopefully it will be in her redheaded persona (I'm a sucker for a redhead, so I'm biased in that respect).  Regardless of how she looks or when she next posts, it should be worth the wait.

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #437 on: July 15, 2008, 11:23:13 PM »
I'm checking in all the time.

& I've got lots, & lots to share.
I just kind of figure when guys here, want to see something from me.. they'll make some noise in my thread.

I'm ready when you are, type of thing!
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #438 on: July 15, 2008, 11:44:38 PM »
WE WANT TO SEE !!!  WE WANT TO SEE !!! WE WANT MORE PICTURES !!!! WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU !!! OK, how's that for asking ?  

*

ELP76

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #439 on: July 16, 2008, 12:07:24 AM »
Oh, I'd say we're ready.

What do you have in mind?

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #440 on: July 16, 2008, 02:02:43 AM »
I hope it's a purr'ing noise... women are so sexy when they purr
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #441 on: July 16, 2008, 09:51:07 AM »
Quote:

DruulEmpire said:
Rose!?  Helloooooo!?




Rose, darlin', the reason I made that post was because I did a Who's Online check and knew that you were LURKING but you evidently popped right back out before I could even contact you.  Please take it for granted that we are always in need of fresh Rose goodness!

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #442 on: July 16, 2008, 10:19:42 AM »
Hello friends.

I'm really having a great time, creating lots, & lots of content for my site.

I'm doing lots of videos! I just did a real sexy "cowgirl" video yesterday. I drank whiskey out of the bottle, & shot a real gun.
I'm recording sexy stories, so everyone can hear my voice.
& I've shot about 15 MORE new photo-sets.

Ome thing that I've done lately, was to go on a great 3 day "photo-shoot camping trip" out to an island that you have to take a canoe to get out to!

Would anyone like to be on a selcuded private island with me for 3 days!!???

Here's on of my "canoeing photos" not much glam ... I was out in the wilderness camping!!
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #443 on: July 16, 2008, 10:42:33 AM »
Love the pic -- aside from the pants suggesting a stretchy synthetic (and of course its being in color), I think it has a nice retro quality -- some Roaring Twenties flapper decides to go rowing and decides "Heigh ho, topless time!"

Umm ... what kind of voice are we talking about?

*

ELP76

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #444 on: July 16, 2008, 11:26:44 AM »
Quote:

Miss Loli_a Rose said:
Hello friends.

I'm really having a great time, creating lots, & lots of content for my site.

I'm doing lots of videos! I just did a real sexy "cowgirl" video yesterday. I drank whiskey out of the bottle, & shot a real gun.
I'm recording sexy stories, so everyone can hear my voice.
& I've shot about 15 MORE new photo-sets.

Ome thing that I've done lately, was to go on a great 3 day "photo-shoot camping trip" out to an island that you have to take a canoe to get out to!

Would anyone like to be on a selcuded private island with me for 3 days!!???

Here's on of my "canoeing photos" not much glam ... I was out in the wilderness camping!!





Meh, glam-shmam you still look good (especially for "roughing it").  And I'm with Druul on the pesudo-retro look to that shot, although, I think it's more of a 50s-era "pinup" shot.  But that's my opinion, your mileage may vary.

Three days on a secluded island... I'm sure there are things we could do to occupy ourselves.  

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #445 on: July 16, 2008, 12:54:23 PM »
Are you able to get a front and side profile of your face for the 3D model to be made of you?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #446 on: July 16, 2008, 01:07:46 PM »
No glam?... unpossible

Glam-Bam-Thankyou-Ma'am
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #447 on: July 17, 2008, 12:27:10 AM »
I want an "animated Loli-a" real badly.

Thank-you very much for working on one for me!

Here's a photo of my profile.
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #448 on: July 17, 2008, 12:31:42 AM »
...& here's my face, front.

Early tomarrow I'm shooting more site videos...I'm starting with a soapy-car-washing video ...I hope it's a warm day tomarrow!!
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

Goldenboy

  • C Cup
  • 114
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #449 on: July 17, 2008, 04:39:55 AM »
You're a very beautiful woman Rose.