*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #435 on: October 28, 2008, 02:15:01 AM »
Hiel Hitler = 88........ Damn!

You think we could get them to say "allegiance Adolf" and get that number down to 11

I hate to see a plot to kill 88 people every time these extremist goes on the loose!

I don't know anyone who doesn't know about 88, and it kind of defeat the purpose of secrecy at this point using the number 88.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #436 on: October 28, 2008, 08:07:31 AM »
The news report I watched last night said their plan was to "drive toward an event while shooting wildly out the windows of their car" - WTF kind of plan is that? What a couple of retard rednecks.
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #437 on: October 28, 2008, 08:09:46 AM »
Quote:

ChrisR1 said:
The news report I watched last night said their plan was to "drive toward an event while shooting wildly out the windows of their car" - WTF kind of plan is that? What a couple of retard rednecks.




Sounds more likely connected to Palin than McCain but...desperation.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #438 on: October 28, 2008, 10:45:16 AM »
Quote:

ChrisR1 said:
The news report I watched last night said their plan was to "drive toward an event while shooting wildly out the windows of their car" - WTF kind of plan is that? What a couple of retard rednecks.


And they will count up to 88 while randomly shoot into the crowd? I wonder if they had a ticket counter in their possesion?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #439 on: October 28, 2008, 12:10:26 PM »
Quote:

3deroticer said:
Quote:

ChrisR1 said:
The news report I watched last night said their plan was to "drive toward an event while shooting wildly out the windows of their car" - WTF kind of plan is that? What a couple of retard rednecks.


And they will count up to 88 while randomly shoot into the crowd? I wonder if they had a ticket counter in their possesion?




 Hillbilly No. 1 I got 8

 Hillbilly No. 2 Me too

 Hillbilly No. 1 Alright! Eighty-eight. Get'er done!!!
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #440 on: October 28, 2008, 12:20:23 PM »
 
Quote:

 And they will count up to 88 while randomly shoot into the crowd? I wonder if they had a ticket counter in their possesion?  


 
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

midsize

  • E Cup
  • 315
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #441 on: October 28, 2008, 01:05:24 PM »
Quote:



The numbers 14 and 88 are symbols in skinhead culture, referring to a 14-word phrase attributed to an imprisoned white supremacist: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" and to the eighth letter of the alphabet, H. Two "8"s or "H"s stand for "Heil Hitler."
 




That's so pathetically weird. I wonder why numerology has such a powerful hold over the imaginations of people in fringe societies. Is it just a kind of secret code, like a special handshake, that marks people as in the group, or do people who cleave to such extreme ideas also tend toward superstition?

I noticed recently that US highway 666 in New Mexico has been renumbered -- sad.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #442 on: October 28, 2008, 03:30:43 PM »
I believe it has more to do with numbers being used so frequently in our society that they can help to create a sense of eerie coincidence.  If you're FBI, you feel extra alert round about Hitler's birthday, because these guys like to try to make shit happen round about then.

This is the sort of numerology that reminds me of "Jonathan Doe" in "Seven," who specifically wants to leave behind some statement about sin.  However, Doe must be about a zillion times smarter than these guys.

The "88" code has been in use for many years, but going for 88 sounds more like braggadocio than anything else.

As for fourteen, let me try something: "We must secure the future existence of white people and our children."  Let's see, I think that pretty well covers everything and is only twelve words.  You would think they wouldn't need those last two killings just because they're redundant.

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #443 on: October 28, 2008, 06:47:09 PM »
More  morons.
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

evilkirk

  • P Cup
  • 1335
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #444 on: October 28, 2008, 07:34:57 PM »
From the Vancouver Sun.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #445 on: October 28, 2008, 07:43:29 PM »
That's really funny.


Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #446 on: October 29, 2008, 03:30:06 AM »
Preg, if this is true -- and that question has to be asked, after my own hometown had to put up with the Ashley Todd fiasco -- then the couple described ought to be caught, and deserve the scrutiny of the "mainstream media" mentioned at the story's end.

For a vast majority of Americans, I'd say that the principle of an election going ahead without violence against supporters on either side is about as uncontroversial an idea as you can find.

Meanwhile, I happen to applaud a report I just saw by "mainstream media" TV reporter Brian Ross.  It didn't tell us much more about the Supreme White Alliance than we could guess -- but it was a fascinating study in how a man who's a big badass in private gets ambivalent about questions in public, possibly because he has never in his life bothered to ask himself any such questions.

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #447 on: October 29, 2008, 07:20:43 AM »
 Yes We Can video.

I don't think I've seen this speech previously which Obama is doing in this video, but I found it quite captivating/touching (such as I was able to grok).  The artsy add-ons of music/singing were a nice touch, although I would have preferred more Obama and less musicians.

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #448 on: October 29, 2008, 09:33:58 AM »
are US citizens going to vote now, when everything seems to be a done deal?

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #449 on: October 29, 2008, 10:53:01 AM »
What about the 30 minute commercial, its not been on yet?

Having watched a few McCain and Obama speeches, I'm fairly confident I'd go for Obama if I had the vote.

I see McCain as BushII, I don't think the world needs that right now.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs