*

ruger

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2003, 02:18:45 AM »
I already de-lurked for like 1 post a while ago, but I figured I would stop by this thread. You are an interesting crowd of people. Nice, smart, and articulate. The fact that we all get to talk about boobies too is just sort of a fringe benefit to me.

I got into BE by coming across wren-spot, especially the stories that were on there (like Obsession by Fret Pearson), and those comics by TJ were cool too. I'm actually not that into it anymore (my home on the internet will probably always be www.mcstories.com), but I still have this forum bookmarked because the discussions and personalities here are cool.  

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2003, 03:05:28 AM »
Welcome ruger

-Munch "great personality" Wolf

*

Cappy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 12
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2003, 11:03:10 AM »
HI, I'm Cappy, and I am a member of Breasts Admirers Anonymous.  

*

Lousey

  • C Cup
  • 88
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/ifmonline/main.html
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2003, 07:36:30 PM »
I'm not really a lurker, as such, but it's still a long overdue visit to this forum for me. Rather nice being in a place I can casually muse "Hmmm... breasts the size of beachballs, aint they lovely?" and I will not be hit round the head.  

*

BigbyWolfe

  • C Cup
  • 63
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2003, 06:55:35 PM »
Hello, my name is Bigby Wolfe and I'm a boobaholic.
I found the Bearchive a while ago, but never ventured into the forums until just a few weeks ago. Now I've summoned the courage to register and post something (although I find I have a dearth of witty things to say).  
"She straddled him and prepared to make the necessary port connections, male and female adapters ready, I/O enabled, server/client, master/slave. Just a couple of high-end biological machines preparing to hot-dock with cable modems and access each other's front-end processors." - Richard Dooling

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #155 on: December 02, 2003, 01:35:40 AM »
Welcome BigbyWolfe!

*

ptb010

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2003, 07:06:40 PM »
*delurking*

 - ptb "Blatantly copying MunchWolf on his first post" 010  
I'm always hearing about these 'powers that BE'. Wish I had some.

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #157 on: December 06, 2003, 02:12:23 AM »
welcome pbt010

-Munch "you da man" Wolf

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2003, 10:43:53 AM »
i tried to join a few months back but the link to confirm my registration was always broken.
today was the day it wasn't though, so here i am

i will rejoice the day i morphed my status to above an E cup!

*

Sievert

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #159 on: December 13, 2003, 02:41:04 AM »
Hello.  It's been, oh..., a bit over a year since I looked into this site.  Saw a thread with my name aaall over it -professional lurker is me- and just had to respond.

Used to do some writing on the whole BE/BI deal, some of which can still be found around here somewhere.  

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #160 on: December 13, 2003, 03:04:46 AM »
SIEVERT!!!!!

Welcome

-Munch "you look familiar ... were you a witch's cat in a past life?" Wolf

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2003, 01:29:10 PM »
BI?

And howdy!
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Sievert

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #162 on: December 18, 2003, 12:00:57 PM »
BI can be taken as either Breast Inflation, more or less a subset of BE, or Body Inflation.  Both are a bit of a fasination of mine.  I don't bring 'em up around here much, however, since that's not the focus of the site.  

*

JohnnyB

  • C Cup
  • 68
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #163 on: December 18, 2003, 01:12:19 PM »
OK!!  OK!!  I'm in!!  After years of being a lurker I didn't know you could register for free.  I guess I was distracted...  

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2004, 12:23:23 AM »
Kay.  I've posted before (a LONG time ago) and it looks like I lost the info for the login name anyway and had to get me a new one.  I like this one better anyway.  

Haven't been back in a while.  The only changes since then is I've dabbled in HTML and Macromedia Studio MX and making web sites in Word, taken courses in Visual C++, Java, and worked with Windows XP Pro some.   Don't know if I know of anything that might be of any help, though.  Still looking to add to the library and maybe add a few drawings.  

Anyway, Hi Y'all.  I'm back for the moment--right up until real life grabs me in its jaws and carries me off again.