*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #240 on: May 20, 2016, 09:17:17 PM »
Thanks again for your input, Ooze3d!  ;)

It is my intention to make a video coverage of the event which big boob fans can buy.  :)

As for your questions:

I will investigate if a 3D VR camera would be available for my event.

I am also investigating crowdfunding as a way to finance the event.
All information and suggestions about crowdfunding websites, packages for donators, etc., is very welcome.

I just received a message from the cruise company.
They are willing to lower their price to $80,000.
They also gave me more information about the meals which are included in that price and told me that they have their own chef on board.
Wonder which nationalty he has.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/v/Zmr4dKlXR_o
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 10:09:50 PM by Martin Solo »

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #241 on: May 20, 2016, 09:32:12 PM »
Suggestions and information on sponsors is welcome too!  :)

As for Larkin Love, Ooze3d, why do you think she would never take part in an event like mine?
I mean, she sure does know how to handle a male live audience!  :D


*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5367
    • I love the BEA
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #242 on: May 22, 2016, 07:11:36 AM »
Oh I think Larkin would do it.  She considers herself an independent model and free agent.

I also just thought that Maggie Green would be a good model to have along as well.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #243 on: May 22, 2016, 05:13:52 PM »
Suggestions and information on sponsors is welcome too!  :)

As for Larkin Love, Ooze3d, why do you think she would never take part in an event like mine?
I mean, she sure does know how to handle a male live audience!  :D

Please have in mind that this is only my personal opinion.

I've been following Larkin for a few years now and there're a couple of reasons why I think she wouldn't do it, being the most important of them the fact that she has a rare condition that has her in constant acute pain every few days. She's stated many times that she just can't work as much as she'd like because of that.

That's why I think she wouldn't consider it wise to go on a cruise for a whole week with people she has to entertain on a daily basis.

Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #244 on: May 22, 2016, 08:53:13 PM »
I thought I'd chime in and say I'd love to meet the legends if they've still got their huge boobs. I was a teenager when I first saw those girls, they really made an impression on me. To my mind, they're still unsurpassed and it would be a real treat to meet them. Especially Minka, since she's still in like the top 5 largest boobs in the world. Same for Elizabeth Starr.

In terms of star power, however faded since the glory days, they still shine brighter for me than camgirls and instagrammers.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 08:59:04 PM by Hoogle Boogle »

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #245 on: May 24, 2016, 05:07:33 AM »
Oh I think Larkin would do it.  She considers herself an independent model and free agent.

I also just thought that Maggie Green would be a good model to have along as well.

Maggie Green is a great suggestion!  :P

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #246 on: May 24, 2016, 06:57:46 PM »

Please have in mind that this is only my personal opinion.

I've been following Larkin for a few years now and there're a couple of reasons why I think she wouldn't do it, being the most important of them the fact that she has a rare condition that has her in constant acute pain every few days. She's stated many times that she just can't work as much as she'd like because of that.

That's why I think she wouldn't consider it wise to go on a cruise for a whole week with people she has to entertain on a daily basis.

I am sorry to hear that!
I will try to contact her to see if she is interested and what kind of event she is able to participate in.
An event at a fixed location would (most likely) be less than 7 days.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 07:06:13 PM by Martin Solo »

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #247 on: May 24, 2016, 08:31:32 PM »
I thought I'd chime in and say I'd love to meet the legends if they've still got their huge boobs. I was a teenager when I first saw those girls, they really made an impression on me. To my mind, they're still unsurpassed and it would be a real treat to meet them. Especially Minka, since she's still in like the top 5 largest boobs in the world. Same for Elizabeth Starr.

In terms of star power, however faded since the glory days, they still shine brighter for me than camgirls and instagrammers.

I think it would be great to have a few Boob Cruise veteran models like Minka at my event.
So that it would also appeal to fans like you.
Speaking of Boob Cruise veterans, perhaps Chloe Vevrier would want to join in too?  :D

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5367
    • I love the BEA
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #248 on: May 28, 2016, 07:46:15 AM »
perhaps Chloe Vevrier
Well that is aiming high but obviously if you could get her that would be ACE, aka what we in the states call a "slam dunk"!

Other Americans to ask:
Alaura Grey
BustiBobbi from BEA
Cotton Candi
Holly Himalayas
Jeannetta Joy
Kristi Lovett
Melody Meadows (a sweet girl who only did one gig so far)
Mianna Thomas
Petra Verkaik
Poetry Travis
Renee Ross
Sapphire
Sarenna Lee
Winter Pierzina

Brits to ask:
Ginny Chapman (she's on welfare and just had a kid)
Karla James
Lorna Morgan (she's got one more gig in her, doesn't she?)
Penny Underbust Brown (is she living in UK or Australia now?  Can't remember)



*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #249 on: May 31, 2016, 08:25:47 PM »
perhaps Chloe Vevrier
Well that is aiming high but obviously if you could get her that would be ACE, aka what we in the states call a "slam dunk"!

Other Americans to ask:
Alaura Grey
BustiBobbi from BEA
Cotton Candi
Holly Himalayas
Jeannetta Joy
Kristi Lovett
Melody Meadows (a sweet girl who only did one gig so far)
Mianna Thomas
Petra Verkaik
Poetry Travis
Renee Ross
Sapphire
Sarenna Lee
Winter Pierzina

Brits to ask:
Ginny Chapman (she's on welfare and just had a kid)
Karla James
Lorna Morgan (she's got one more gig in her, doesn't she?)
Penny Underbust Brown (is she living in UK or Australia now?  Can't remember)

Yes, getting Chloe would indeed be a slam dunk!  :D

Thanks for your suggestions!

Is Petra Verkaik still active?
Anyone knows how to contact her?

Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #250 on: May 31, 2016, 11:45:20 PM »
I think a more realistic thing that could actually be pulled off would be some kind of weekend getaway on land at some resort in California.  Or at a stretch: Hawaii or Cancun, Mexico.  A place near a nice beach with a stage, PA system, etc set up to do the nightly entertainment that was done on the original Boob Cruises. 

However, there's an issue with those festivities in that a lot of the young and popular big boob models and porn stars do not have the background in live exotic dancing that the women on the original boob cruise did.  Can Leanne Crow do a live striptease in front of two dozen horny men?  Would she? 

Speaking of Leanne, I don't know about some of the names I'm seeing in this thread.  Winter Pierzina and Poetry Travis seem like bizarre and illogical choices.  The original Boob Cruises were a who's who of the scene at the time.  If you want to recreate the original magic I think you got to go for the big guns.  You have to get Leanne, Tessa, Jordan Carver, Lana Kendrick, Antonella Kahllo, Amy Anderssen, Candy Charms, Maseratixxx, Hitomi Tanaka, and Gianna Michaels.  Everybody on the west coast or people who can get there easily.  The industry has moved on from the big implanted girls.  The big naturals are the queens now.  But  a few for variety and old times sake would be great. 

Karla James, September Carrino, Lorna Morgan, Rachel Aldana, a few others have husbands and/or kids.  I don't think they'd be up for spending a weekend partying with a bunch of (probably single) dudes getting wasted. 

But I think it could happen if it was cheap enough for the men and there was a financial incentive for the women.  Just going on a free vacation wouldn't be enough.  There would have to be a bunch of photos and videos made, probably for Score again, but also for the women's individual websites.  No DVD sales.  That would be ripped and put up as a torrent on CJ the day it came out. 


« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 11:49:17 PM by Rentahero »

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #251 on: June 02, 2016, 08:43:48 PM »
Yes, a nice getaway as a fixed location would be nice for a weekend or 1 or 2 days more.
In or near the US.
Hope to hear more about that soon from my travel agency.
Will do research on that myself and if anyone here has any suggestions for a nice fixed location, please let me know!

As for participating models, it will be a matter of who is available for my event/is not under any exclusive contract and how much money a model would ask for her participation.
If we can afford her.
And who is able and willing to entertain the troops.  :)

Content for Score?
Only if they are sponsoring my event!  :D

As for any material of my event getting pirated/ripped that is sometihng we can never prevent from happening but I think that should never be a reason not to shoot and publish any content.


*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2016, 08:47:34 PM »
Saw Salma Hayek on the Graham Norton show on the BBC this Friday evening.
She looked great and so did her boobies.  :P
Will ask her if she would participate in my big boob event.
As we say in my country, I have a no, I can get a yes.  :D

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #253 on: June 03, 2016, 09:04:56 PM »
I have just send her a message on her twitter account.
Fingers crossed!  ;)

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5367
    • I love the BEA
Re: Boob Cruise
« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2016, 10:56:00 AM »
Is Petra Verkaik still active?
Why yes, she is!
Anyone knows how to contact her?
Well not a direct way, but THIS PAGE has an e-mail address to her webmaster.