Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #315 on: June 28, 2003, 02:09:30 AM »
The girl has come out the gate with both feet runnin'  
Keep it up!  
"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)
--------------------
My morphing toutorial:
http://www.geocities.com/digitaldevelopmenter/index2.html
--------------------

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #316 on: June 28, 2003, 02:13:04 AM »
 
Quote:

PS. Note the stitching on the bra. My own sewing job giving out yet again. I’ve had to modify larger band size bras to accommodate my cup size, but I am definitely NOT a seamstress. You don’t know how many times I’ve popped the stitches.  




That poor poor bra .  It never stood a chance.  
...Don't touch me again...

*

Connoisseur

  • E Cup
  • 343
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #317 on: June 28, 2003, 03:14:09 AM »
Quote:

To implant even one person you need to have a useful study planned and ready to execute. So, you need a useful study protocol written that will provide scientific and statistically valid results...




In the United States.  It goes without saying that such an experimental surgery would have to be performed in a 2nd or 3rd world country.  I would consider Argentina or Brazil to start -- many skilled cosmetic surgeons, significantly depressed economies, and an absence of safety-motivated hyper-regulation.

If you don't trust a foreign surgeon, I don't think that it would be impossible to induce an American surgeon to fly to South America.  He'd have to be a breast artist fascinated by the challenge. And, of course, you'd have to pay for all arrangements in addition to his enormous fee.
     

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #318 on: June 28, 2003, 03:33:49 AM »
Quote:

 
That poor poor bra .  It never stood a chance.  




Not sure I want to be around for the 21 ... salute when it gets buried ...

-Munch "Cock, load, and fire" Wolf

*

jaytas

  • Good listener
  • 2537
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #319 on: June 28, 2003, 05:27:13 AM »
Well if it is military training we are to get then before we can even begin to train with your weapons to get our competance up we must train to strip the weapons. And see how fast we can get at that.


So with that in mind this is Corporal Punishment reporting for weapons training sir..erm... mam that is.  


*

Wolfman1066

  • F Cup
  • 686
    • getit.at/adventure
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #320 on: June 28, 2003, 07:32:15 AM »
I was about to ask where the weapons were till I realized I was staring right at the guns...

Ultimate in concealed weapons! Right out in the open.
Winner of "The cutest Name" in the rename Bambi contest, with "Bambi Bares'Em."

"A bust this big needs ample support." -Blue from Madam Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
"Only one woman has a bust to match that bust." -Also Blue from Madam Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #321 on: June 28, 2003, 08:30:00 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

To implant even one person you need to have a useful study planned and ready to execute. So, you need a useful study protocol written that will provide scientific and statistically valid results...




In the United States.  It goes without saying that such an experimental surgery would have to be performed in a 2nd or 3rd world country.  I would consider Argentina or Brazil to start -- many skilled cosmetic surgeons, significantly depressed economies, and an absence of safety-motivated hyper-regulation.

If you don't trust a foreign surgeon, I don't think that it would be impossible to induce an American surgeon to fly to South America.  He'd have to be a breast artist fascinated by the challenge. And, of course, you'd have to pay for all arrangements in addition to his enormous fee.
     




You actually do stand a good chance of finding a decent plastic surgeon down South, there are some truly fine surgeons in Mexico and Argentina.  The problem is sorting them out from the really bad ones that are also down there.  You'd need to take the time to interview former patients and check professional references.  The real problem is the implants.  Quality control for implants south of the border frankly sucks.  Poor casting, residual mold-release agents, etc.  Getting an experienced company in the States to build you one would be very difficult, because the FDA takes a rather dim view of obvious attempts to circumvent the system.  You can go to a non-implant company but they have no experience.  You could get lucky but it's rather akin to going to a yacht building company and asking them to build you a plane. Keep in mind that as simple as these (or any) implants look they are not easy to make well.  You're looking at making a bag that has to be effectively leakproof for years to a decade or two that can stand up to repeated minor shocks and twists and is also resistant to hard impacts (i.e. when 20 lbs of fluid pull you off balance).  The membrane needs to be resistant to the constant stressing and stretching as the fluid moves in the bag.  I could spin-cast you up a decent looking implant in a day.  Could I guarantee that it won't burst two weeks after implantation?  Nope, not without a lot of expensive testing first. An overseas company is possible but ones with experience are few and far between, the American companies really have the market locked up. I know squat about the French company but the fact that no guarantee is offered even for replacement is a little unsettling.

As for an American doctor going South, forget about it.  Their license is in the US and they are covered by the regs of the US even if they do surgery on the moon.  If they are caught doing a FDA-prohibited procedure outside the US, all those years of med school go down the toilet.

Personally, I lean towards Mexico and the silly-string for extra large implants.  A good cosmetic surgeon should be able to recreate the procedure relatively well (try and be the second or third patient!) and the material is easily obtainable and needs no special preparation short of ctting it into short lengths and resterilizing. If you want to do a pseudo-bag silicone and Dacron mesh are easily obtainable, although I worry that this would lead to tissue ingrowth at the bag and lock the implant into rigidity.

Matt  
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

St Stephan

  • Moderator
  • 2682
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #322 on: June 28, 2003, 11:12:23 AM »
If not, Keisha, how come you refuse to post anything in revealing clothing below your waist, huh?

You think we're all so dazzled by those huge boobs of yours that we don't care about the rest?

Wrong!  

I like my boobs on women, and I like them in the whole Gestalt. For as the Book of St Stephan sayeth, "Bazooms alone do not a woman make" (StS 8:23).

And: men can have operations too.

So stop dodging:
Quote:

I have nothing against super tight or teeny tiny...as far as pants go. If that is something you all want to see, you just have to let me know!


Hey guys, how about it?  Don't give her (him?) any more excuses.  Do you want to see Keisha in all her feminine (I hope) glory?  Support me here.

Let me again clarify, I'm not demanding pink or full frontal here, just a normal legal bikini or the equivalent in other currency: something small and tight.  Is that really too much to ask for, Keisha?

Or is your name really Keith?

Alea jacta est, the gauntlet is down.

0 ( ( o ! < J
I wouldn't mind seeing a rear view when you bend over to pick it up  
Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #323 on: June 28, 2003, 11:21:38 AM »
Pony up your $20 for membership, all the panty shots you'd ever want, in one place. No one rides for free, tranny magnet.
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #324 on: June 28, 2003, 11:25:37 AM »
I like my boobs on women, and I like them in the whole Gestalt. For as the Book of St Stephan sayeth, "Bazooms alone do not a woman make" (StS 8:23).

This sounds oddly familiar....

The breasts is only a small part of woman. Even if they are huge. (c)  
[Rent this space]

*

Pixeltiger

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • www.diveinthedark.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #325 on: June 28, 2003, 11:33:28 AM »
What a strange thing to say, St Stephan. And even stranger to voice so publically and expose oneself to potential ridicule.

I would happily wager sums as huge as Miss Evans' breasts that she is all X chromosome.

Even if you do feel that way, could you not have found a more tactful way of approaching the matter?

Defending a lady's good name,

Pixeltiger  

*

Dick_Woods

  • X Cup
  • 1989
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #326 on: June 28, 2003, 11:42:11 AM »
Dude....this is cold....personally...I dont know...and dont really care if this person is an imposter or not....I am not one to go Ga ga over a pair of boobs anyway.....but if you are wrong....you have just insulted the shit out of this girl for no reason other than your theory. I expect better from a Moderator.

If this is really a woman...she is under NO obligation to show anything at all....let alone prove anything....

Do you have any proof?.....I am all for "outing" imposters......in fact...my first reaction when I see a new girl post is "yeah....right".....but you have to bring more to the table than this.

Peace -Dick    

Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #327 on: June 28, 2003, 11:42:21 AM »
Quote:

If not, Keisha, how come you refuse to post anything in revealing clothing below your waist, huh?

You think we're all so dazzled by those huge boobs of yours that we don't care about the rest?

Wrong!  

I like my boobs on women, and I like them in the whole Gestalt. For as the Book of St Stephan sayeth, "Bazooms alone do not a woman make" (StS 8:23).

And: men can have operations too.

So stop dodging:
Quote:

I have nothing against super tight or teeny tiny...as far as pants go. If that is something you all want to see, you just have to let me know!


Hey guys, how about it?  Don't give her (him?) any more excuses.  Do you want to see Keisha in all her feminine (I hope) glory?  Support me here.

Let me again clarify, I'm not demanding pink or full frontal here, just a normal legal bikini or the equivalent in other currency: something small and tight.  Is that really too much to ask for, Keisha?

Or is your name really Keith?

Alea jacta est, the gauntlet is down.

<font size="7" color="gold" face="ariel narrow"><I>0</i></font><font size="6"> </font> <font size="7" color="#CC9955">(</font> <sub><font size="2" color="#CC9955">(</font> <blink>o</blink></font></sub> <sup><sup><sup><sup>!</sup></sup></sup></sup></font> <font size="6" color="#CC9955"><</font> <font size="6" color="#FF7777" face="symbol"><I>J</i></font>
<small>I wouldn't mind seeing a rear view when you bend over to pick it up</small>  







I shouldn't do this because I'm very new to the board, but I just can't stand this without saying nothing.
And whatever comes afterwards I won't give a reply to this. So say what you think about me and that's it.  

St. Stephanie,

Why bitching around like a little girl and beeing rude?  

Become a member of her site. You'll find a response form where you can send your suggestions. And if enough say that is what Keisha should do perhaps she will do.

There only few women that share our fetish, why insulting them?

Best regards,
andrat2000  
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

*

St Stephan

  • Moderator
  • 2682
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #328 on: June 28, 2003, 11:53:25 AM »
Look, I'm going out for the evening, but before we get a lot more attacks on me, remember that my motto is tongue in cheek, hey?

And as far as Keisha being insulted goes, let's let her respond to that, OK?

0 ( ( o ! < J
 
Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

*

Pixeltiger

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • www.diveinthedark.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #329 on: June 28, 2003, 12:07:36 PM »
St Stephan Shouldn't you make a beeping noise when you back up like that?

Pixeltiger.

PS. It is no surprise to me that you feel that you may not have insulted her. If you are so insensitve as to make the original post, then I doubt you have the empathy to see that she would feel insulted by it.

If your post does lead to a series of flaming attacks on you, it is a shame, but you brought it upon yourself. I would prefer to keep things civilised if possible, but having just read the post above this, I guess that ain't happening. Let's show a little class, people, and not stoop to St Stephan's level.