None I know ever wants to play horde! I have tons of alliance toons and only a few mid level horde. This maybe incentive, lol. Need any priests on your server?
@Zookie need a paper bag for the hyperventilating doll? lol
I play WoW as well. You made me think of a thread on the forums where a player suggests Blizz lets us further customize our toons. He goes into some normal things like making melee characters more buff, casters more wimbly and so on. But then the next poster calls him out by saying "But you left out breasts, which is really what this is all about, right?" Another poster suggests that all his female toons would be sporting DDDs if that were to come to pass. Of course, that wouldn't be enough for most of us here.
I think it would be bad ass if someone like you got special privelages to customize your toons. Can you imagine a WoW toon with 40LL's? May not be too practical for a dwarf or gnome, but it'd be hot for a human, draenei, belf or nelf. I'm guessing your boobs would then have to have special WoW talents and powers too.... Hmmm