*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2011, 11:08:20 AM »
Can you name anything else that purposefully had decommidification as a core principle?  Sure, there are groups that did not have advertizing, that sold out ... but they were not founded on the idea 'no advertizing'.

-Munch "btw, BM is now a non-profit org .. I can see it become an organized religion before I can see it sell out to corporations" Wolf

*

Bad Kitty

  • A Cup
  • 1067
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2011, 04:51:12 AM »
really not looking to debate finite details of what may or may not happen to burning man over the next few decades ...just to support a satirical comment made in jest.
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2011, 05:05:19 AM »
if you're not looking to debate it .. then the solution is simple ... stop debating it ...

-Munch "I am willing to debate it ... and I accept a response as acknowledgement that you really do want to debate it" Wolf

*

Bad Kitty

  • A Cup
  • 1067
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2011, 05:25:27 AM »
so if i reply in any way shape or form, then I secretly do want to debate it?
you just won't let it go...

I do not want to debate the future of burning man.
I do want to stop being "epeened"

dude seriously, just stop trying to pick an argument, or making a big deal getting the last word in. If you want the last word, fine, but don't be douchy about it like "aha! i got the last word or you're a liar! I win!"
there's been subtle antagonism in nearly every one of your posts to me.
just chill out a bit.

- first you assumed i was being literal when I wasn't.
- second you assume that i don't know anything about the subject matter.
- third you press onward with a debate about what may or may not happen to burning man many years from now, which is really an entirely theoretical thing to debate, and a desire to debate with me whether things which are non-commercial go commercial... which either you see it that way, or you don't, I'm not going to argue about it.
- forth you tell me I can't reply to you without admitting i was lying about wanting to debate (are you saying you want to debate about whether I want to debate or not?)

You know what? "I want to own a musclecar before they start using GPS to make sure we never break the speed limit"

does a statement like that mean that I am asserting that it is an incontrovertible truth that in the near future the government will use GPS to track traffic movements? No, it doesn't. And it doesn't need to be debated like that's the case.

I made a comment, which was intended as a satire on the general trend of most things "selling out" in the long run.
you took it differently than i intended, and then include some element of antagonism or condescension in every post to me so far. I have NOT responded in kind. I am however, now, pointing out that you're not being very neighborly, and I would ask, sincerely, that you consider it.

If you really want to debate something, I'm game. But drop the condescension, and pick a topic that isn't based on an idle remark which wasn't particularly serious.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 05:50:24 AM by Bad Kitty »
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2011, 10:58:50 AM »
I enjoy burning man ... I have gone several years ... for you it is an off-hand remark .. for me it is a personal insult .. Burners get a lot (A LOT) of negative press ... and this is just one example of something which people ignorant of the event seem to like saying (along with it just being a drug fest for hippies) .. and so I feel the need to educate people of their misunderstandings ...

You say you understand what the event is ... if that was so, then you wouldn't make such a comment to begin with as you would know how silly it is ...

Personally I can't imagine Burning Man surrendering any it's 10 principles, the people who go just wouldn't let that happen

-Munch "sorry that you find me condescending, but I feel you have insulted me first with your comment, even though that was not your intention ... but that is standard fair when making off-the-cuff joking remarks about something someone else cares about" Wolf

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2011, 11:02:59 AM »
Bring back some of this, will ya Munch?



On a side note .... there are lots of naked breasts at BM ... there's a whole bike ride of naked breasts at BM .... as much as I love this site .... and while I do post pics of BM here ... I do not post any topless shots ... as I like BM more ... sorry ....

as much as I hate to choose, yes, I would give up the BEA before giving up BM (which considering how ingrained I am here may hint at just how much I enjoy BM)

-Munch "this does not preclude me from describing naked boobness there ... which I might say is awesome!!!" Wolf

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2011, 12:51:12 PM »
Can we be your boob friend the other fifty weeks of the year?  :'(
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

MrEff

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • http://www.howtosavetheworldcomic.com
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2011, 07:39:13 AM »
Hello hello Munch... Something makes me think I've seen some of your photos in a slideshow (shown amongst BM friends)

Do you happen to shoot in "3D" for some shots??


My roommate is trying to get me to go to BM... perhaps next year...



-MrEff-
How To Save The World


All time favorite quote from Chelsea Charms to me: "Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make your head disappear."

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2011, 11:32:40 AM »
Except for some photos of me, and a few pieces of art, I haven't posted my BM pics online.

-Munch "but there are lots of cameras there, so I wouldn't be surprised if I was in pics I was not aware of" Wolf

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2012, 07:47:54 PM »
Will be at 2:45 and E this year ... look for the flying spaghetti monster ..

-Munch "yes .. hair is blue again" Wolf

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2012, 09:33:28 PM »
Please enjoy this random gnome, for your viewing pleasure.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2012, 06:14:57 AM »
Umm ... RX, I love you, but I am left gnomeless, and even a little gnome-mad.

Druul "wanderlust" Empire

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2012, 05:37:17 PM »
after 4 years my gnomes are near dead ... one has a broke hat, held on by duct tape .. and both have lost their flowers ... I might need to figure a different solar light solution for them

-Munch "or scape them" Wolf

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2012, 05:43:38 PM »
on a side note, my gnomes had a nice ride this year

-Munch "lots of boobs this year .. no, I am not going to post them" Wolf

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Burning Man
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2012, 08:44:14 PM »
I sense that some hard-core unlicensed fuckery took place, but a gentleman never tells, and you, sir, are a gentleman.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.