Wallpaper ID's
« on: December 13, 2010, 05:25:18 AM »
I've recently decided to organize my wallpaper collection and it's rather extensive.  I've been able to figure out most of the artists and/or models, but some just simply elude me, and I don't even have an idea of where to start looking.  Then I thought, what better place to ask than the BEArchive, where everyone appreciates beautiful women and the artists that render them.  I'll be posting them all in this thread; there's quite a few, and with the rule of 1's in effect I expect it'll take some time.  So stick around, and in the meantime thanks in advance to any and all forumgoers that take the time and effort to help me out!
be seeing you...

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 06:58:27 AM »
That gorgeous woman is Susan Ward. :)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 04:10:17 AM »
Thanks!

And naturally, just as I decide to commit to a course of action, my computer gets wonky.  I've got a temporary solution worked out at the moment, so here's my next wallpaper that needs ID'ing.
be seeing you...

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 05:31:31 PM »
Taylor Wayne? (shrugs shoulders) 8)
I'm walkin' here

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 06:53:56 PM »
Doesn't quite look like Taylor Wayne. :-\

My first impression was that it was Ice-T's wife Coco; but I'm fairLEE sure that's wrong too.  ::)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 06:56:13 PM by SamV »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 08:15:30 PM »
I'm stumped............
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

cursed86

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 03:10:42 PM »
99% sure it's Shyla Stylez

Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 07:36:40 PM »
Thanks for the help so far.  Here's another one:
be seeing you...

*

pornmanne

  • B Cup
  • 104
Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 02:50:50 PM »
Thanks for the help so far.  Here's another one:

I don't think it's her but she looks like Olga Kurylenko

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 03:11:13 PM »
Olga has darker skin and is a brunette not blond ;).
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

cursed86

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 07:39:08 PM »
Adriana Sklenarikova (Adriana Karembeu)

*

pornmanne

  • B Cup
  • 104
Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 09:14:48 PM »
Olga has darker skin and is a brunette not blond ;).

You could have said smaller boobs also hehe

Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 03:15:43 PM »
I'm back from a brief winter break, so time to get rolling again.  Any help is, as always, appreciated!
be seeing you...

*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 03:18:12 AM »
Could be  Louise Glover, but I'm not sure.

Re: Wallpaper ID's
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 03:31:09 PM »
While people are still mulling over the last one, here's another for your consideration.
be seeing you...