*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136
I just started seeing a hot new girl who has a magnificent rack (excuse my sophomoric exuberance but it accurately describes the way I feel) which, I would say, is composed of solid Ds. She is petite, claiming 5'3" and 105 lb. She has small (relatively, for this forum) saline implants of about 375cc per side. When she came over to my house the first time, she noticed my full-face motorcycle helmets hanging on the wall and exclaimed "I want my boobs to be that big, each the size of one of those helmets!" Well, I would estimate the volume of a helmet to be at least 5000 cc, so that, unfortunately, is merely wishful thinking. When I pointed out the impossibility of her desire, she was sorely disappointed but nevertheless hopes to go as big as she possibly can. Anyway, we've heard that in this forum ad nauseum. I'm pretty up-to-date on that subject so I'm not asking any questions about it for now.
 
My suggestion to her is to put off the BA until after beach season and have saline added to her existing implants to give her a nice buoyant look in a bikini for summer. Ok, now you know where I'm going with this, so here is some pertinent info.

Her breasts look and feel absolutely natural. I would not be able to tell there was an implant in there if she hadn't told me, and I know my way around augmented breasts pretty well. There is abundant adipose tissue there, the breasts are symmetrical and both display a considerable (and attractive) ptosis, aureolae are centered (and scarless), there are even some stretch marks on the breasts, which I consider becoming and add to the natural appearance. They are very soft and squishy, no firmness whatsoever, and fall right over to her sides when she lies on her back. They rather remind me of Tiffany Towers' boobs, only smaller of course. I believe she has absolutely no overfill in the implants, quite possibly the contrary. She would be the perfect candidate to have the ptosis corrected through the implantation of larger implants (what is the technical name for that technique?) and I believe she would still have natural-looking breasts afterward. But she wants the "big, fake look". I posted a pic of her a month or so ago in the "Black Beauties" thread entitled "cute". She is wearing a black bebe t-shirt.

Anyway, the pressing questions deal with the immediate need to plump up her current implants for the summer.
1) Is this do-able at all?
2) Can it achieve the desired result?
3) Are all saline implants, at some point, able to be refilled, even if they were not designed for it?
4) If a valve and fill tube need to be reattached, how involved is that?
5) If the valve is still intact, does that automatically mean this can be done in a minimally invasive way, that is, hypodermically?
6) How much would it cost to inject more saline if that is all that is needed?
7) How much to install new valves et al if that is needed?
8 ) Could these serve as expanders and be overfilled to, say, 1500cc in preparation for the next phase?
9) In researching this, I saw an old post by MDF where he knew of someone who had 800cc implants filled to 3000cc eventually but felt he couldn't disclose her name. Is the need for secrecy still extant and what has been her experience?

I’ve sent my girl home to fetch her medical records to see if they can shed some light on what she has in her and to provide information which would be necessary for complete answers to our questions. I’ll post it as it becomes available. I’ll try and get some more pics up as well if that helps or anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 03:53:31 PM by LIONHEART »

*

kingjt

  • A Cup
  • 91
First of all I'm not a big reply guy to posts but I guess here goes nothing.
1. Could we get some pix?
2. Ask magic to morph her to see how that big would look?
3. She willing to go silicone? (Beshine surpassed the helmet size)
4. Does she want to keep natural look or wants huge fake boobs look?
5. That is all.
A quote of MasterDragonFly "there's a hint of SBYCSTBFB, or So Big You Can See Them Both From Behind."
A quote of Solvegas " I am the glutton at the all you can eat buffet."

*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136
First of all I'm not a big reply guy to posts but I guess here goes nothing.
1. Could we get some pix?
2. Ask magic to morph her to see how that big would look?
3. She willing to go silicone? (Beshine surpassed the helmet size)
4. Does she want to keep natural look or wants huge fake boobs look?
5. That is all.

Well, I think most of these were answered in the body of my post but just to elaborate:

1) There IS a pic of her in another thread. Right now, I pretty much only have pics that she has sent me but I will post some that I will take in the coming days (Although I did shoot some hot video of her yesterday. Maybe I can get a vidcap from that) For now, I will re-post the other pic here so you don't need to go hunting for it. I'll post some of the other pics she sent me tomorrow but they won't help with these questions as they don't show her breasts to advantage. I already posted the ONE that does that.
2) I haven't asked anyone to morph her. Perhaps a possibility when I get more pics up.
3) Silicone WOULD be her preference. She told me she wanted High-Strength silicone but when I explained to her the difficulties of getting any silicone, let alone HS, bigger than 800 cc, she was sad but opened up to overfilled saline. This may cause excommunication for me here but I am counseling her against going "helmet-sized". There may be a future for us and I am considering the practicalities. Because of the "looseness" of her breasts, she would be the perfect candidate for 800 cc salines overfilled to 1300 - 1500 cc but in no case more than 2000cc. I'm confident she could do that in one procedure. I, too, would like to see her get silicones but unless there is a practical way to accomplish this that I haven't heard about, I think we're stuck going down the same road as everyone else.
4) Well, I said she said she wanted the fake look but I'm sure she would defer to me. Although I LOVE looking at and playing with beachballs, I'm relatively certain I would prefer to LIVE with a more natural look. I've had the opportunity for both. I really like the "could those be real" look in bystanders' eyes. We spend a lot of our time at the beach and I think a softer look fills a bikini top better as well.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:37:35 AM by LIONHEART »

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Oh dear lord...I's so jealous right now  :-[ she's sooooo hot!!!  :o
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136

Thanks, I think so too.

I got a couple of good vidcaps which, even though I would own the copyrights, I still don't think I am allowed to post yet because I don't own the copyright to the pic above.

So tomorrow then . . .

*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Oh dear lord...I's so jealous right now  :-[ she's sooooo hot!!!  :o

That's an understatement, she'd still turn heads if she had B cups.
The pic looks professional so I assume she does some modeling?

*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136

Yes, that's acccurate . . . about the modeling that is. She's does some. She was doing more but now she's returned to school. She'll be on a shoot tomorrow though. Maybe that will produce some good pics.

She has absolutely magnificent lips so, while I'm waiting to post these vidcaps, I'll throw one up of her over in the "Boobs and Lips" thread.

*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Yes, that's acccurate . . . about the modeling that is. She's does some. She was doing more but now she's returned to school. She'll be on a shoot tomorrow though. Maybe that will produce some good pics.

She has absolutely magnificent lips so, while I'm waiting to post these vidcaps, I'll throw one up of her over in the "Boobs and Lips" thread.

I believe I've never seen a case of 375cc's looking so big already, she must have plenty of natural tissue "on top" of that. Should indeed make for a nice look when they are bigger, probably in the Denise Milani range.

*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136

I believe I've never seen a case of 375cc's looking so big already
Yes, well my experience has been that the best candidates for augmentation are those that need it the least. That is, those that have abundant adipose tissue to cover the implant to give the final result a more natural drape, so to speak. A past girlfriend that I've posted here before, had post-op boobs that looked so natural and so HUGE with only 425 cc implants, largely because she had big boobs pre-op and had the implants inserted just to correct a ptosis which had set in after a pregnancy. Find a girl with big saggy boobs and put in a moderate-sized implant and the difference is astounding.

Quote
she must have plenty of natural tissue "on top" of that
Yes, plenty. As I said in my original post, you can hardly feel an implant in there.

Quote
Should indeed make for a nice look when they are bigger, probably in the Denise Milani range.
Well, that would certainly make me happy! I think Denise's bustline is the perfect combination of size, "drape", aesthetics, and practicality. My girl's might go a little larger and a little fuller-looking depending on what size she chooses. I think her frame is substantially more diminutive than Denise's.



*

mastert

  • D Cup
  • 275
LIONHEART, you are one lucky bastard. I HATE you, in a green with envy sorta way :D

*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136
LIONHEART, you are one lucky bastard. I HATE you, in a green with envy sorta way :D

Thanks, but I'll only be lucky if this one endures. Like a lot of folks, I'm just looking for that "everlasting love". Anything short of that and it's just a waste of time for me. This forum has seen me mill through half a dozen hot chicks and, when they eventually come to nothing, I'd just as soon that I'd never met them. Anyway, thanks again. Sorry to wax serious.

Quote
Oh dear lord...I's so jealous right now

Well for you jealous and envious types, heres something to make your bood boil.

photo (c) lionheart
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:09:17 PM by LIONHEART »

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Well for you jealous and envious types, heres something to make your bood boil.


Jesus H Christ ..... :o

*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136
I must say, it's the lips that really seal the deal for me. They didn't seem to get much attention over in the "lips" thread but they drive me wild. Plus she has the greatest butt too. I got quite a few vidcaps of that. But I suppose that would be off-topic over here.   :-\

And remember, this vid was taken in the morning, just after getting out of bed after a full night's shagging, unwashed, no makeup, worn out. That's my favorite look on a girl!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:07:59 PM by LIONHEART »

*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136
Just a quick candid from the shoot going on right now. But does anyone have any answers for the questions I've posed?

photo (c) lionheart

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 08:38:37 PM by LIONHEART »

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
How can you expect folks to answer when they're a quivering mess from her already lovely form? :P

But yeah where's MasterDragonfly, he's usually on top of this kind of thread quite quickly :-\
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^