*

Live4Tits

  • A Cup
  • 388
  • Censored
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2015, 03:38:35 PM »
UPDATE

Recently released surveillance video of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in a holding cell from July 2013 here:

https://youtu.be/uOF4UOBvX30

where is the near-lethal throat wound we were told was the reason he could not be interviewed by the media? The same wound that the media said was self inflicted. Then later, the same media said he was actually unarmed.

Has anyone here thoroughly researched that Boston event?
Fight for free speech.
Without warning or temporary suspension,
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

*

Live4Tits

  • A Cup
  • 388
  • Censored
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2015, 04:20:38 PM »
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty on several counts and is sentenced to DEATH.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/16/us/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-death-sentence.html?_r=0

I am not surprised. But, has anyone here RESEARCHED this event through and through? A lot of things do not add up and the media played a huge role in the matter. Do yourself a favor and do some independent research on big events such as this. The truth should let out. Dont be fooled into accepting a militarized police raid over your town. Ask questions damnit!
 https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-movie-producer-nathan-folks-claims-bombing-false-flag-voice-of-russia-says-blood-too-red.3689/
https://timenolonger.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/2013-boston-marathon-bombings-the-greatest-movie-america-ever-made/
Fight for free speech.
Without warning or temporary suspension,
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2015, 04:50:16 PM »
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty on several counts and is sentenced to DEATH.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/16/us/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-death-sentence.html?_r=0

I am not surprised. But, has anyone here RESEARCHED this event through and through? A lot of things do not add up and the media played a huge role in the matter. Do yourself a favor and do some independent research on big events such as this. The truth should let out. Dont be fooled into accepting a militarized police raid over your town. Ask questions damnit!
 https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-movie-producer-nathan-folks-claims-bombing-false-flag-voice-of-russia-says-blood-too-red.3689/
https://timenolonger.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/2013-boston-marathon-bombings-the-greatest-movie-america-ever-made/

Merely quoting the above to capture it like a fly in amber, as I expect it to be walked back. I have several concerns, about which I have notified the mods.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2015, 05:55:02 PM »
Merely quoting the above to capture it like a fly in amber, as I expect it to be walked back. I have several concerns, about which I have notified the mods.

Thanks for your concern, but an absence of basic reason and common sense in a post is not a violation of the Owner's rules.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 05:58:59 PM by Palomine »

*

Live4Tits

  • A Cup
  • 388
  • Censored
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2015, 06:01:59 PM »
Merely quoting the above to capture it like a fly in amber, as I expect it to be walked back. I have several concerns, about which I have notified the mods.

This had me confused for a second. I thought you meant it would be walked by as in no one takes notice to the points I tried to make. And I also thought you shared the same opinion and expressed them to the mods.

But anyway, since that's not the case. Understand this, I am NOT saying the event never happend OR that people did not die or get injured. I am simply saying the truth was  not  given to us and it smells of cover up.

Palo, for someone who says dont insult others for sharing different opinions and also displaying on your signature, "Respect other members," you sure do the complete opposite sometimes.
Fight for free speech.
Without warning or temporary suspension,
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2015, 06:03:57 PM »
This had me confused for a second. I thought you meant it would be walked by as in no one takes notice to the points I tried to make. And I also thought you shared the same opinion and expressed them to the mods.

But anyway, since that's not the case. Understand this, I am NOT saying the event never happend OR that people did not die or get injured. I am simply saying the truth was  not  given to us and it smells of cover up.

Palo, for someone who says dont insult others for sharing different opinions and also displaying on your signature, "Respect other members," you sure do the complete opposite sometimes.

You've displayed your willingness to demonstrate the qualities I referenced on numerous occassions, thus it's hardly an insult for me to acknowledge that reality. If you choose to do foolish things, be prepared to be thought a fool. Pretty simple actually.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 06:10:04 PM by Palomine »

*

Live4Tits

  • A Cup
  • 388
  • Censored
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2015, 06:18:43 PM »
You've displayed your willingness to demonstrate the qualities I referenced on numerous occassions, thus it's hardly an insult for me to acknowledge that reality. If you don't want to look foolish, don't do foolish things. If you choose to do them, be prepared to be thought a fool. Pretty simple actually.

So if someone expresses their opinion and theyre foolish in your eyes, it's okay for you to insult them because you don't view it as an insult? If someone chooses to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, they are foolish and therefore don't get your respect?

Either you practice what you preach or you don't.

Can I get another Mod to comment?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 06:20:40 PM by Live4Tits »
Fight for free speech.
Without warning or temporary suspension,
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2015, 07:11:23 PM »
I quit feeding trolls.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2015, 07:25:23 PM »
So if someone expresses their opinion and theyre foolish in your eyes, it's okay for you to insult them because you don't view it as an insult? If someone chooses to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, they are foolish and therefore don't get your respect?

Either you practice what you preach or you don't.

Can I get another Mod to comment?

Honestly L4T, you willingly gave up any chance of being taken seriously ages ago. You exhort people to "think for themselves" while mindlessly parroting the most facile and cliche conspiracy theories. What you usually post is generally devoid of intellectual rigor and original thought. On top of all that, your posts aren't even entertaining in that morbid way that foolish comments sometimes are.

I got involved because another user mistakenly thought your post broke the forum rules. I told him that was not the case, and I'm just as free to express my opinion about your silly, nonsensical posts as you are to make them.
 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:29:24 PM by Palomine »

*

Live4Tits

  • A Cup
  • 388
  • Censored
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2015, 08:26:04 PM »
Honestly L4T, you willingly gave up any chance of being taken seriously ages ago. You exhort people to "think for themselves" while mindlessly parroting the most facile and cliche conspiracy theories. What you usually post is generally devoid of intellectual rigor and original thought. On top of all that, your posts aren't even entertaining in that morbid way that foolish comments sometimes are.

I got involved because another user mistakenly thought your post broke the forum rules. I told him that was not the case, and I'm just as free to express my opinion about your silly, nonsensical posts as you are to make them.
 


So you tell a member this,  "Either immediately stop insulting others who disagree with you or you'll have to stop posting here altogether" and yet here you are continuing to find ways to pretty much condescend.  I have repeatedly told you that I am not fond of the way you've talked to me.  Instead of defending your position, you keep attacking me and defend THAT by somehow saying I deserve it because of some things I've said in the past.

I'll probably stand by those things. But I will admit that sometimes I say things where I believe they are facts but are still just opinions. However, the foundation and desire of everything I say, is to encourage anyone to research said things themselves.

The purpose of the above post that a member notified Mods about, is to get people to raise an eyebrow and make them go "Hmmm..." and for them to look into things themselves. If you really think that is a lack of common sense and foolish and all those other derogatory things you said, that is pretty disturbing.

Now, to not go off track too much, have you spent more than 10min doing independent research on the Boston Marathon bombing? If so, you didn't find one anomaly?


I quit feeding trolls.

Great contribution. Very original. How about you stop avoiding my question in the "Politics Thread" and give me your thoughts on 9/11? Or is that considered trolling too?
Fight for free speech.
Without warning or temporary suspension,
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2015, 08:31:04 PM »
I quit feeding trolls.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2015, 08:49:45 PM »
...drivel... I have repeatedly told you that I am not fond of the way you've talked to me. ...drivel...

What on earth makes you think that I could possibly care about what you are or are not fond of?

You insult everyone here all the effing time: you insult our intelligence with every pathetic conspiracy fantasy you repeat as if by rote, flinging it around the OTF like a crazed monkey with a handful of shit. Your "I am NOT saying the event never happend OR that people did not die or get injured. I am simply saying the truth was  not  given to us and it smells of cover up" comment is insulting in the extreme as well. I hope you say that aloud someday in a South Boston bar.

If you were capable of understanding even just what you parrot, you'd realize how you come off. But you're not... you're just a lemming who fancies himself an independent thinker. At least "Dittoheads" acknowledge and seem to revel in their dronehood... I guess that makes the average Limbaugh fan a fair bit more self-aware than you are. ::)

People not replying in detail to your nonsense aren't ducking the issue or buying into the media-fueled "cover-up" ...they're just being smart enough to not waste their time on a lost cause.

Not fond of my opinion? Too bad.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12423
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2015, 09:14:54 PM »
I cannot help but wonder if the death sentence is truly deserved in this case. It seems to me that it's more of a case of Revenge than Justice. After all, the lead perp in the bombing died before he could be even arrested. So we are venting our anger at the only guy we've got our hands on.

Well, maybe I'm just a little more inclined on the side of Mercy than most.

Quote
“If you should bend the rod of justice, let it not be because of the weight of a gift, but rather because of mercy.

“If it happens you’re judging the case of some enemy of yours, don’t consider previous injuries, and concentrate on the truth of the case.

“If you have to punish someone, don’t humiliate him as well, because the pain of punishment is sufficient without abusive words.

“Consider the guilty person who comes under your jurisdiction as a poor wretch, subject to the frailty of our depraved nature, and insofar as you can, without doing harm to the prosecution, show yourself to be pious and clement, because, although the attributes of God are equal, mercy flourishes and is more resplendent than justice.

Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote, Chapter XLII
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

Live4Tits

  • A Cup
  • 388
  • Censored
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2015, 09:41:31 PM »
What on earth makes you think that I could possibly care about what you are or are not fond of?

...insults.... patronizing.... insults....

Not fond of my opinion? Too bad.


I would think you care what members think about the way you talk to them.

I cannot help but wonder if the death sentence is truly deserved in this case. It seems to me that it's more of a case of Revenge than Justice. After all, the lead perp in the bombing died before he could be even arrested. So we are venting our anger at the only guy we've got our hands on.

Well, maybe I'm just a little more inclined on the side of Mercy than most.


Finally, a respectable response to the actual thread. I wonder what type of "evidence" they displayed in court. IMO, not enough (if any) were shared with the public. I also didn't understand the part when they found him in the boat, engaged in a gun fight, then turned out he was actually unarmed. Yes, things don't add up left and right. And if anyone thinks that's too politically incorrect to say, too bad.
Fight for free speech.
Without warning or temporary suspension,
YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Boston Marathon tragedy
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2015, 09:57:36 PM »
Need more?