*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2014, 09:37:59 PM »
Pat Boone is still alive, and proof that stupidity does not necessarily shorten lifespan:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2014, 06:10:40 PM »
Olivia de Havilind turned 98 today:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2014, 06:33:59 PM »
1960s Batman actor Adam West turns 86 this fall.

Dawn Wells, one of two surviving cast members of "Gilligan's Island," will be 76 this fall. Tina Louise is 80.

Robert Clary, the Frenchman on Hogan's Heroes -- and real-life Buchenwald survivor (the only survivor of 12 in his family) -- is 88. Love or hate the show, you have to admire his long career in a variety of media, and his buoyant, indomitable spirit. What an amazing life!

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2014, 09:14:24 PM »
Alan "Mr Ed" Young is still with us in fact he just reprised his role of Scrooge McDuck in the video game Ducktales: Remastered Young has played the role of Scrooge since the 80s and will be 95 in the fall.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2014, 12:24:29 PM »
Alan playing Scrooge McDuck this long has become an example of art imitating life (Or should that be the other way around?) :-\
;D
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2014, 05:21:57 AM »
Dick Cavett is still alive. It is impressive because I think he is the only person who has hosted a program on every major network.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2014, 05:44:50 PM »
I don't like it when a great person passes, and I think, "I didn't even know they were still alive!" And it's a shame that we have to wait for a funeral to offer praise.

So this is the place to share surprising "news" that someone is still alive. I'll start it off:

Lauren Bacall. Still with us.

Up until last week maybe :( RIP.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2014, 05:46:40 PM »
Dick Cavett is still alive. It is impressive because I think he is the only person who has hosted a program on every major network.

I will have to doublecheck but I think Katie Couric, Dick Clark, Regis Philbin and Meredith Vieira could probably claim that too.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2014, 03:36:41 PM »
I will have to doublecheck but I think Katie Couric, Dick Clark, Regis Philbin and Meredith Vieira could probably claim that too.

I was including PBS, which may have been Cavett's best work. But you may be correct about Dick Clark.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2014, 07:41:19 PM »
The first older woman that I had a crush on, Tuesday Weld, is still with us and is 71. Here she was at 20:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 03:42:34 AM »
...and here she is at 71:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5363
    • I love the BEA
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 04:58:33 AM »
The first older woman that I had a crush on, Tuesday Weld
Wow!  I totally get it.  I think I would have been smitten too.

Speaking of The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department, I wonder how much longer Joan Rivers and Zsa Zsa Gabor shall remain in this category.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2014, 04:34:15 AM »

Speaking of The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department, I wonder how much longer Joan Rivers and Zsa Zsa Gabor shall remain in this category.

Well, you have one answer.    :-\

Among the Not R.I.P. folks is Thich Nhat Hanh, a Vietnamese monk who lives in exile in France. An expert in both Zen Buddhism and western psychology, he was a key figure in the peace movement during the 1960s both in Vietnam and the U.S. Martin Luther King nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1967, and he was one of the negotiators at the talks which led to the end of American involvement. He was excluded from returning to Vietnam after the fall of Saigon.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2014, 09:23:32 AM »
Impressionist, comedic actor and cartoon voice performer Larry Storch is 91, and reportedly active.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2014, 12:48:32 PM »
Betty White is actually older than sliced bread.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....