*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2015, 04:31:48 PM »
I have found only one other picture of Ron's encounter with Laura but I guess there should be more of them.
Perhaps someone knows if that is the case and where they can be found?


*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2015, 07:02:33 PM »
I have found only one other picture of Ron's encounter with Laura but I guess there should be more of them.
Perhaps someone knows if that is the case and where they can be found?



As I recall, it was a magazine shoot done mostly in a hot tub late in 1972 and came out the next year, but I can't recall which magazine. At the time I was just moving product.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:04:39 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2015, 02:39:38 AM »
with Crystal Dawn

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2015, 05:38:34 AM »
As I recall, it was a magazine shoot done mostly in a hot tub late in 1972 and came out the next year, but I can't recall which magazine. At the time I was just moving product.

Thanks for your information, Pedonbio! :)
1972?
That early?
Gosh!
Hope to find more pictures of that shoot. :P


*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2015, 03:14:56 AM »
Thanks for your information, Pedonbio! :)
1972?
That early?
Gosh!
Hope to find more pictures of that shoot. :P



I'll try as well. It could have been early 1973; there was a delay in publication of three to six months.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 03:19:04 AM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2015, 03:06:07 AM »
Thanks for the picture, Pedonbio!
It's great and hope there are more to be found.


*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2015, 12:57:51 PM »
Ron is now working in outdoor advertising. ;)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2015, 01:00:33 PM »
 8)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2015, 05:10:24 AM »
Minka

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2015, 09:28:41 AM »
 :)

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2015, 09:56:29 AM »
It's hard work, but someone's gotta do it. And Ron does it with a smile.

image ULd adv of RJ

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2015, 02:16:41 AM »
Black, Asian, white, whatever: if she has huge or even enormous boobs, Ron Jeremy's gonna hit that.

I salute him!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2015, 08:18:44 AM »
Black, Asian, white, whatever: if she has huge or even enormous boobs, Ron Jeremy's gonna hit that.

I salute him!

If they have huge tits, I'll hit it too regardless of racial, ethnic, etc, etc.  :D

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2015, 11:51:51 AM »
I salute you too then!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: The Adventures of Ron Jeremy
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2015, 07:35:29 PM »
I salute you too then!

Nah, I'm just a slut.  ;D