*

SizeCon

  • *
  • 12
  • SizeCon [micro] 2021: February 26th-28th!
    • Email
Q&T&A at SizeCon
« on: July 16, 2018, 02:34:48 AM »
https://www.deviantart.com/sizecon/art/QandATandA-754756090

With thanks to A. Ninny Moose, a look into the future of BE discussion panels at SizeCon.

Will anyone be joining in from the BEArchive? If so, let us know! Look forward to seeing you at SizeCon later this month!

www.sizecon.com

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Q&T&A at SizeCon
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 06:58:51 PM »
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it this year. Hope I can, but we'll see.....
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance